Page 4 of 101 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Junior Member(有D料到)
    im shocked how review of star has gone down so much. when i saw her last year she was one of the best i saw in 2019

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's Friday night again boys. Just saw C Kiki, slim slender petite, still hot as fukk.. Can't believe still seeing her since her debut @42G - 2017.
    Read some comments about her age, Asian girl does possess that younger looks, making it harder to guess. mid-late 20s i'd say. Nothing over that bro, saw her posts on Wechat and met her accidentally in city the other days with her friends. The way she brought herself up, kinda friends she hang out with, no way she is over 30. Again, this is just my guess. Well no one knows for sure, unless you check her ID, wouldn't it?

**REVIEWS
    C Renata (ex-42G, Yiyi) 4* girl next door look, GFE, great fuck, light kiss (she's not DFK type), natural B+ boobs, fake photos.
    C Ruby (ex-Chatswood60) 4* quite pretty, good fuk, accomodating, real photos (on Chatswood60 web)
    http://chatswood60.com.au/ruby-new-2/
    Chatswood60 - had a lot of fresh girl and great service when they just opened 2019, but service going down since. Might spot some familiar faces, don't be surprise.
    C Taylor 3* average looks, PSE/GFE, enhanced boobs, accomodating, real photos/videos, only saw her after 1-2 year post debut @ Ginza, maybe she past her prime.

J Kiss 4* short hair, short body, slightly above average looks, excellent fuck (great in doggy), GFE, DFK, unclear photos. only works very few days, weekend (Sat/Sun most of times), genuinely loves fucking.

As with most girls in this industry, C Claire recent negative reviews are very stark contrast to when saw her @ 278, 2018 when shop just opened. She still made effort to be warmth, lots of DFK. In 2020 Claire is "professional" and setting boundary type of attitude. Taking lots of grain of salt here, sad..

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by B1gStud View Post
    As with most girls in this industry, C Claire recent negative reviews are very stark contrast to when saw her @ 278, 2018 when shop just opened. She still made effort to be warmth, lots of DFK. In 2020 Claire is "professional" and setting boundary type of attitude. Taking lots of grain of salt here, sad..
    Claire's service is shit. Not about setting boundaries or being professional. She's just a time waster. A shame as she's quite pretty. Maybe thats given her the thought that she can waste punters time.

Literally tries to waste 15-20 minutes in the shower, no DFK, average service and will try to buy as much time as possible so she doesn't have to do round two.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Claire's service is shit. Not about setting boundaries or being professional. She's just a time waster. A shame as she's quite pretty. Maybe thats given her the thought that she can waste punters time.

Literally tries to waste 15-20 minutes in the shower, no DFK, average service and will try to buy as much time as possible so she doesn't have to do round two.
    yeah that really sucks, when I saw her she was still quite new and was top tier.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Haven’t see Renata for a while.. kinda miss her. Went back to China?

It's Friday night again boys. Just saw C Kiki, slim slender petite, still hot as fukk.. Can't believe still seeing her since her debut @42G - 2017.
    Read some comments about her age, Asian girl does possess that younger looks, making it harder to guess. mid-late 20s i'd say. Nothing over that bro, saw her posts on Wechat and met her accidentally in city the other days with her friends. The way she brought herself up, kinda friends she hang out with, no way she is over 30. Again, this is just my guess. Well no one knows for sure, unless you check her ID, wouldn't it?

**REVIEWS
    C Renata (ex-42G, Yiyi) 4* girl next door look, GFE, great fuck, light kiss (she's not DFK type), natural B+ boobs, fake photos.
    C Ruby (ex-Chatswood60) 4* quite pretty, good fuk, accomodating, real photos (on Chatswood60 web)
    http://chatswood60.com.au/ruby-new-2/
    Chatswood60 - had a lot of fresh girl and great service when they just opened 2019, but service going down since. Might spot some familiar faces, don't be surprise.
    C Taylor 3* average looks, PSE/GFE, enhanced boobs, accomodating, real photos/videos, only saw her after 1-2 year post debut @ Ginza, maybe she past her prime.

J Kiss 4* short hair, short body, slightly above average looks, excellent fuck (great in doggy), GFE, DFK, unclear photos. only works very few days, weekend (Sat/Sun most of times), genuinely loves fucking.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cool

Anyone seen Ginza AMBER lately? She's returned after a long rest, was wondering how she looks and if her normal high standard still?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkctp_lover View Post
    Anyone seen Ginza AMBER lately? She's returned after a long rest, was wondering how she looks and if her normal high standard still?
    Yes, I have seen her.
    Still the same Amber.
    Awesome service as ever!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Finally got around to seeing Macau Ruby.

And I must say she exceeded all expectations and gave me one of the most memorable sessions of 2020.
    First of all, when I first laid eyes on this girl, I was like: Wow, this girl is really hot (and quite good looking too).
    I love a tanned Asian girl with sensational booty (Second Best after C Star).
    [By the way she is not tanned; her skin tone is on the darker side]
    I was giddy with happiness to get all up on her ass.
    And she has all these "beauty spots" all over her body (even on her bum) which makes her even sexier.

With that said, I must say that she doesn't seem to make a lot of eye contact like other girls.
    And she is also very quiet and distant in the beginning.
    But when you talk to her, she answers back with a cheeky smile and often on with a laughter.
    This is where I wish she spoke English or I spoke Mandarin.

But there was hardly any time to talk anyway. We were busy from start to finish.
    She gave me an awesome cat bath and the highlight of the cat bath was she tongue-fucking my ear.
    I temporarily lost my hearing on one ear because it was filled with her saliva.
    But it was worth it as it was sensational.

Her BBBJ is quite good as well.
    And she tried to DT me couple of times (although she is not good at it).
    But props for her trying at least.

When it came to sex, we started with cowgirl and I must say she is really really tight.
    I pounded her senseless in missionary and all that moaning from her spurred me on.
    In the end, I opted for a CIM finish and it was glorious.

In conclusion, one of the best girls I had in 2020. Can't wait to return.
    Rating: 4.5 / 5

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @adsl777d : didn't get her contact. Anyone knows Renata whereabouts ?

@yug: glad you enjoyed her that much. Bring back some memories, would love to see her again. Did you get her contacts? Her posts looks like longing for hubby. ask her out?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    @adsl777d : didn't get her contact. Anyone knows Renata whereabouts ?

@yug: glad you enjoyed her that much. Bring back some memories, would love to see her again. Did you get her contacts? Her posts looks like longing for hubby. ask her out?
    Thanks B1gStud!
    Yeah, I was thinking of getting her WeChat but kinda forgot in the end.
    I am not thinking of starting anything as I don't date WLs (Tried before, never works out).
    But I wanted to keep her contacts in case she moves to other shops.

By the way, when you say: "Her posts looks like longing for hubby.", do you mean she has a blog somewhere? May be I am missing something here.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ruby is 5/5.. one of the best I have seen from Ginza. Excellent attitude. Unlike some C girls gives you some wired face when you had a bit longer sex.

I had a 30 mins section with her and she made me CIM during bbbj (She was amazing with it) as well as sex after just a few mins break. Legend!!

Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    Finally got around to seeing Macau Ruby.

And I must say she exceeded all expectations and gave me one of the most memorable sessions of 2020.
    First of all, when I first laid eyes on this girl, I was like: Wow, this girl is really hot (and quite good looking too).
    I love a tanned Asian girl with sensational booty (Second Best after C Star).
    [By the way she is not tanned; her skin tone is on the darker side]
    I was giddy with happiness to get all up on her ass.
    And she has all these "beauty spots" all over her body (even on her bum) which makes her even sexier.

With that said, I must say that she doesn't seem to make a lot of eye contact like other girls.
    And she is also very quiet and distant in the beginning.
    But when you talk to her, she answers back with a cheeky smile and often on with a laughter.
    This is where I wish she spoke English or I spoke Mandarin.

But there was hardly any time to talk anyway. We were busy from start to finish.
    She gave me an awesome cat bath and the highlight of the cat bath was she tongue-fucking my ear.
    I temporarily lost my hearing on one ear because it was filled with her saliva.
    But it was worth it as it was sensational.

Her BBBJ is quite good as well.
    And she tried to DT me couple of times (although she is not good at it).
    But props for her trying at least.

When it came to sex, we started with cowgirl and I must say she is really really tight.
    I pounded her senseless in missionary and all that moaning from her spurred me on.
    In the end, I opted for a CIM finish and it was glorious.

In conclusion, one of the best girls I had in 2020. Can't wait to return.
    Rating: 4.5 / 5

Banned
    Macau Ruby is the hidden gem for me, absolutely 5/5 to my surprise....the girl is oozing with sexyness, elegant, swag... and her body as one of the guy mentioned is like Star's..., tall, slim with meaty ass...
    is just like having sex with trophy mistress...full of sensuality...

K Sky on the other hand, is KPS ticking bomb about to explode anytime..., i wonder why Ginza let her work there and not put a warning on the website, she is definitely not a service kind...,
    look wise also very meh....2/5 in term of look alone, if you after look and body and not bother too much about service, i would recommend Austina with western service at 479..., she (Austina) still give me GFE even with Western service...quite memorable experience with that super hot body (yess...all au naturale...!!), K Sky is one of my worst punt in 2020, the minimum 45 mins is salt to the wound..

Quote Originally Posted by adsl777d View Post
    Ruby is 5/5.. one of the best I have seen from Ginza. Excellent attitude. Unlike some C girls gives you some wired face when you had a bit longer sex.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post
    Macau Ruby is the hidden gem for me, absolutely 5/5 to my surprise....the girl is oozing with sexyness, elegant, swag... and her body as one of the guy mentioned is like Star's..., tall, slim with meaty ass...
    is just like having sex with trophy mistress...full of sensuality...

K Sky on the other hand, is KPS ticking bomb about to explode anytime..., i wonder why Ginza let her work there and not put a warning on the website, she is definitely not a service kind...,
    look wise also very meh....2/5 in term of look alone, if you after look and body and not bother too much about service, i would recommend Austina with western service at 479..., she (Austina) still give me GFE even with Western service...quite memorable experience with that super hot body (yess...all au naturale...!!), K Sky is one of my worst punt in 2020, the minimum 45 mins is salt to the wound..
    I mean if you read the website description of her they do kinda warn you. It basically states on her bio that she doesn't do 69 or rimming or CIM. It basically had so many don'ts that it was oozing KPS from the bio.

Banned
    yeah... i shoild read the desc more carefully....and digest it using my brain rather than my dick... lol!! yup K Sky is one of my worst punt in 2020 , the other is 5stars girls... days of 5stars is long gone... theit marketing strategy is very short term and not for return:loyal customers...they just busy photoshoping their girl photos and videos.. lol...
    I mean if you read the website description of her they do kinda warn you. It basically states on her bio that she doesn't do 69 or rimming or CIM. It basically had so many don'ts that it was oozing KPS from the bio.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post
    yeah... i shoild read the desc more carefully....and digest it using my brain rather than my dick... lol!! yup K Sky is one of my worst punt in 2020 , the other is 5stars girls... days of 5stars is long gone... theit marketing strategy is very short term and not for return:loyal customers...they just busy photoshoping their girl photos and videos.. lol...
    Yeah 5 Star is the Motorola of Sydney punting.
    They were the pioneers and big respect for that, but then they got lazy, no quality control.
    Ginza is the iPhone.
    Totally changed the Sydney punting scene and dominated the market.
    Ginza 278/Empire is the Android.
    Basically did what Ginza did but at a slightly lower price, and sometimes provided even more extras. Sometimes the quality is less and sometimes it is the same an on some occasions can even be higher.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    They were the pioneers and big respect for that, but then they got lazy, no quality control.
    Ginza is the iPhone.
    Basically did what Ginza did but at a slightly lower price, and sometimes provided even more extras. Sometimes the quality is less and sometimes it is the same an on some occasions can even be higher.
    Yeah, great analogy!
    In my relatively short and interrupted return to Sydney punting thus year 5* have progressively lost me. Prefer the Ginzas and Kyoto ...yet to try 42G or M5.
    Sorry this is a bit off the post direction....

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Ginza is the iPhone.
    I found most of the girls at Ginza empire to have consistent and good service. The ones at Ginza club are definitely prettier but service is a bit hit and miss. I've only had a few good ones at Ginza club where as with Ginza empire there's only been a few memorable ones but overall the service on offer have been consistent.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Agree completely!
    I could feel the KPS in my bones!

Maybe it is from many years in Seoul both workplace managing and socially trying to fuk the Princesses!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ginza is the iPhone.
    Very true. I have been using Google since Pixel 2 so wondering which shop would you consider a Google Pixel in the market space? Maybe Sakura57?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    K Rebecca is a fuckin 5/5 for me. I have seen many Ginza/278 girls and I can say that Rebecca is the best and clicked with me the most out of all my visits.

Literally can't stop and just want to keep seeing her.

Page 4 of 101 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast