Page 40 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm seeing k somi next, anyone know if she allows CIM?
    👉👌

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post
    Went to see Mirei & Julia. Unfortunately neither of them do double.

So opted for 2 separate sessions with them.

Both are good, perhaps 4/5

But I found Julia to be very tall. Too tall for my liking . So tall i had to watch closely at her neck… good, no adam’s apple lol

Mirei was really good as well. Probably could benefit from a breast aug, but perhaps i’m a bit nit picking

Anyone can recommend K or J who do double?
    A few weeks back, booked a double with Sweety & Venus.
    On the way there got a msg saying Sweety cancels, so just do Venus. Long story short; dont waste your time guys. Not even close to the photos in their website. Even thinking photos are fake. She did try hard to give good service though, which is good on her, but still…

Anyways, booked again Sweety & Alexia.
    Finallly able to do. Sweety said this would be her first double ever, and she still remembered someone booked her for double the previous week but cancelled . Session was great. Both in terms of looks, well alright, not bad. But service was really good.

Following week, booked Alexia & Lolita. Again really good session with these two as well. Too bad the 2 didnt want to kiss each other, etc.

Sorry guys, i’m not the best as describing AR’s, only the gist of it

I have a session now booked with Daisy then Amber. Been reading a lot of good reports on Amber in old threads (2017). Anyone been with Amber recently?

Venus: 2/5
    Sweety & Alexia: 3/5 & 3.5/5
    Alexia & Lolita: 3.5/5 & 3.5/5

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jenlai29 View Post
    hello brothers! im planning on seeing ABxFilo Sweety this evening. has have any impressions on her yet? itll also be my first time at Ginza
    How was your session anyway? Any sharing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Few new girls popped up, sofi, kacey, hebe and Selena. Any feedback brothers?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tried T Emily a couple weeks back.

Not my cup of tea. Looks older than advertised (i'd hazard a guess at 35+) and has much darker skin than in the pics. Probably a 2.5/5.

Tbh, 278/479 hasn't been accurate with their recommendations lately. Second time in a row they've said "yes, this girl does xyz" only for it to not really be true (at least for me). In contrast, i've loved every girl recommended by Ginza.

I think management has got too many girls there to really be familiar with what they provide any more.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Playz89 View Post
    Anyone know what happen to rui?
    Seems Rui is now Stella… Go Figure

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Seems Rui is now Stella… Go Figure
    Different name so people book as they think that they are going to see a new girl until the door opens. Then it is too late. It's called marketing, come in spinner.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaos View Post
    Dior used to work at 42G under a different name.

Saw her yesterday. She absolutely ruined me. Great fun - AR to follow
    Who was she at 42?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Who was she at 42?
    She was Nicole at 42

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sooo true. Agreed
    Last edited by Jtee80; 24-12-2021 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Unsure

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    She was Nicole at 42
    Ohhh yeah she also did private during lockdown too

Might punt post omnicron. Anyone tried au storm, French iris, au Ellie? Might want to try something new and not C for once. Photos look great but recently I haven’t had good experience with the photos they use.

Thanks!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    hey guys, any feedback on T Natasha ? If anyone has tried T Jasmin before (ginza and no5) how does her ass compare ?
    Have you managed to see her yet? I've got a booking with her tomorrow - want to know if she is Jasmin from no5 as well haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Ohhh yeah she also did private during lockdown too
    Is she still doing private? She's very hard to book haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been a long time lurker. Its true reviews for ginza and 478 has dropped off remarkably. Tried a couple of girls recently (again what I like is subjective)n but i feel the quality has dropped off a lot. BTW anyone knows what happened to Kiki? Has she moved on?

Quote Originally Posted by forever.goon View Post
    Been a long time lurker. Its true reviews for ginza and 478 has dropped off remarkably. Tried a couple of girls recently (again what I like is subjective)n but i feel the quality has dropped off a lot. BTW anyone knows what happened to Kiki? Has she moved on?
    Care to pay back and provide some quick reviews so others can benefit ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw I Melia. Either a a 3.5/5 or a 4/5 depending on whether you prefer the GFE or PSE.

Looks 100% Middle Eastern. Takes the approach that sex should be done either hard or harder.

Has an enthusiastic attitude, can DT reasonably well (I'm a medium in condom size), really encouraged me to rail her to a 2nd shot but could afford to ease a bit in the kissing suction lol. Good enough that I'm a bit surprised she isn't more well reviewed.

Solid experience overall but my personal preference is GFE with someone that provides a more gentle DFK. Still looking ever since my go to left.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by evkays View Post
    Saw I Melia. Either a a 3.5/5 or a 4/5 depending on whether you prefer the GFE or PSE.

Looks 100% Middle Eastern. Takes the approach that sex should be done either hard or harder.

Has an enthusiastic attitude, can DT reasonably well (I'm a medium in condom size), really encouraged me to rail her to a 2nd shot but could afford to ease a bit in the kissing suction lol. Good enough that I'm a bit surprised she isn't more well reviewed.

Solid experience overall but my personal preference is GFE with someone that provides a more gentle DFK. Still looking ever since my go to left.
    Exactly the same as my experience as well

I dont think she looks 100% middle eastern though. May be a bit or mix of SE Asian + Middle Eastern

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A few weeks back, booked a double with Sweety & Venus.
    On the way there got a msg saying Sweety cancels, so just do Venus. Long story short; dont waste your time guys. Not even close to the photos in their website. Even thinking photos are fake. She did try hard to give good service though, which is good on her, but still…

Anyways, booked again Sweety & Alexia.
    Finallly able to do. Sweety said this would be her first double ever, and she still remembered someone booked her for double the previous week but cancelled . Session was great. Both in terms of looks, well alright, not bad. But service was really good.

Following week, booked Alexia & Lolita. Again really good session with these two as well. Too bad the 2 didnt want to kiss each other, etc.

Sorry guys, i’m not the best as describing AR’s, only the gist of it

I have a session now booked with Daisy then Amber. Been reading a lot of good reports on Amber in old threads (2017). Anyone been with Amber recently?

Venus: 2/5
    Sweety & Alexia: 3/5 & 3.5/5
    Alexia & Lolita: 3.5/5 & 3.5/5
    Went to Ginza on boxing day. Thought to myself whether I should join the crowd in shopping centres, or go Ginza. So common sense got the better of me and straight away made a booking at Ginza for anyone that was available that time. Was planning to do a double but no one else was available.

Unfortunately i forgot the name of the girl, BUT… boy oh boy… i may have found THE best girl in Ginza on all account.

If Rebecca’s service & attitude is 11/10, then hers would be 12/10.
    If Coco’s looks & body is 11/10, then she would be 12/10. If not more!

Sorry if that doesnt give you guys any clarity who the WL was. Will try to remember the picture if she appears again in the roster and come back with name.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry if that doesnt give you guys any clarity who the WL was. Will try to remember the picture if she appears again in the roster and come back with name.
    Do you remember what nationality? It might narrow down the girls.

Page 40 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast