Page 41 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post
    A few weeks back, booked a double with Sweety & Venus.
    On the way there got a msg saying Sweety cancels, so just do Venus. Long story short; dont waste your time guys. Not even close to the photos in their website. Even thinking photos are fake. She did try hard to give good service though, which is good on her, but still…

Anyways, booked again Sweety & Alexia.
    Finallly able to do. Sweety said this would be her first double ever, and she still remembered someone booked her for double the previous week but cancelled . Session was great. Both in terms of looks, well alright, not bad. But service was really good.

Following week, booked Alexia & Lolita. Again really good session with these two as well. Too bad the 2 didnt want to kiss each other, etc.

Sorry guys, i’m not the best as describing AR’s, only the gist of it

I have a session now booked with Daisy then Amber. Been reading a lot of good reports on Amber in old threads (2017). Anyone been with Amber recently?

Venus: 2/5
    Sweety & Alexia: 3/5 & 3.5/5
    Alexia & Lolita: 3.5/5 & 3.5/5
    Went to Ginza on boxing day. Thought to myself whether I should join the crowd in shopping centres, or go Ginza. So common sense got the better of me and straight away made a booking at Ginza for anyone that was available that time. Was planning to do a double but no one else was available.

Unfortunately i forgot the name of the girl, BUT… boy oh boy… i may have found THE best girl in Ginza on all account.

If Rebecca’s service & attitude is 11/10, then hers would be 12/10.
    If Coco’s looks & body is 11/10, then she would be 12/10. If not more!

Sorry if that doesnt give you guys any clarity who the WL was. Will try to remember the picture if she appears again in the roster and come back with name.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry if that doesnt give you guys any clarity who the WL was. Will try to remember the picture if she appears again in the roster and come back with name.
    Do you remember what nationality? It might narrow down the girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went to Ginza on boxing day. Thought to myself whether I should join the crowd in shopping centres, or go Ginza. So common sense got the better of me and straight away made a booking at Ginza for anyone that was available that time. Was planning to do a double but no one else was available.

Unfortunately i forgot the name of the girl, BUT… boy oh boy… i may have found THE best girl in Ginza on all account.

Who would you say the best double combination is currently?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    C - lala

Just finished seeing Lala. She's very pretty, great bod. Accommodating and nice... but that's about it. Doesn't dfk, doesn't allow you to touch books. It seems like a very hollow service. After seeing some good reviews about here I thought I would see her. I remember there was a lala before who was amazing. Must have been years back. It sure if its the same girl but she had this trick where she would tie a blind fold on you and then tease the fuck out of u.

Not sure if it was the same girl...

If it was, then shit.. that's a huge change in attitude

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Guessing V Anna

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    V Anna v good bum too
    Last edited by Jtee80; 02-01-2022 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Earned it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    [QUOTE=One23Four;2294364]

The girl nobody booked and the only one available was much better than the two popular girls famous for service or look, seems a bit strange but certainly possible. Need the brother above to confirm Whether she is V Anna as others suggested or a different girl ?
    Anna is usually quite heavily booked.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For anybody wondering, the “new” K Blue at GC is Kara from Kyoto206

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Managed to book Jessie last week for an hour, definitely one of the best girls at Ginza right now, despite being a first time customer she unleashed a whole suite of tricks and got me going. She's a very skinny girl so those of you who don't like the sensation of a tailbone hitting you might want to reconsider. I personally don't think there's much return factor since it feels like a routine, but its a great routine.

Anyone know if the new girl Blue is the same Blue from 5* back in the day?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by stereophobic View Post

Anyone know if the new girl Blue is the same Blue from 5* back in the day?
    Had the first slot with K Blue this morning. AR will be posted shortly, but she's got a great slim body, nice butt, enhanced breasts, excellent english, and pretty enough face.

She's not Blue from 5* years ago, although she worked a nearby shop. She was pretty open with that information, but I'm not going to post where she worked before, or her name at that shop (and please, no DMs requesting this info!).

She did work for a brief 2-3 weeks at Ginza about 4 years ago and I saw her then.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are there girls at Ginza or 479 that offer anal?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeranimo View Post
    Are there girls at Ginza or 479 that offer anal?
    French Iris and Au Sapphire is listed as doing anal for extra in their website profiles.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

I didn’t know Ginza open on Sundays now?

EDIT: I’m guessing it’s J Saya.
    Last edited by GoldfishMan; 04-01-2022 at 09:24 PM. Reason: My guess

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    Ginza 310 opens on Sunday for more than 2/3 years by now. J Saya is quite heavily booked as well. Still await ukocrajamong to clarify who this “AMAZING LOOK AND SERVICE MYSTERIOUS GIRL” is.
    Lol, that really shows how out of touch I am with punting. Personal circumstances makes it not possible for me to punt on weekends, or I would've known and taken full advantage of this.
    BTW, maybe we can rock up to Ginza and enquire "Who was that AMAZING LOOK AND SERVICE MYSTERIOUS GIRL who worked on Boxing Day and was free for 1 walk-in customer to book?".

EDIT: Didn't realise this was my 2000th post!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Isnt it always ymmv? So for him that amazing girl may not have been such an amazing girl for others. Who knows? This is all opinion... this whole forum is about personal opinions. Why are u guys all being bitches to a dude who's giving us his feedback on someone he saw? He also quite literally put in his post that he can't remember who it was and will update when he remembers.
    Maybe he hasn't had a punt for a while and that one girl made it amazing for him.

Fuck, us guys can be more of a bitch then girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Isnt it always ymmv? So for him that amazing girl may not have been such an amazing girl for others. Who knows? This is all opinion... this whole forum is about personal opinions. Why are u guys all being bitches to a dude who's giving us his feedback on someone he saw? He also quite literally put in his post that he can't remember who it was and will update when he remembers.
    Maybe he hasn't had a punt for a while and that one girl made it amazing for him.

Fuck, us guys can be more of a bitch then girls.
    What the hell you talking about!
    Nobody has even said anything bad or complained about the guy who posted about the mystery girl.
    Some of us took a guess and moved on and others are just saying that they are waiting for his reply to confirm.
    It's his choice whether he replies or not.

You are the only one who is overreacting and calling everyone bitches for no reason.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw C Kacey awhile back.

She's pretty with an average body.

Friendly but definitely very routine to the extent that she felt somewhat disinterested. Service reminded me a lot of C Baby from Ginza.

Probably like a 3/5 for me. I've noticed that i've been giving this rating a lot nowadays. I'd happily be a regular if she was a little more invested in the session but not everyone can be Rebecca. Shame for me I guess.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=Vader;2294380]
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post

Anna is usually quite heavily booked.
    Yes and yes! Thank you! That’s her alright.

Didnt think she was V actually. May be because I was a little drunk?? Haha…

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    What the hell you talking about!
    Nobody has even said anything bad or complained about the guy who posted about the mystery girl.
    Some of us took a guess and moved on and others are just saying that they are waiting for his reply to confirm.
    It's his choice whether he replies or not.

You are the only one who is overreacting and calling everyone bitches for no reason.
    Fine, fair call definitely not everyone. Just a couple of people on here. All the sarcastic comments about oh the 1 girl that wasn't booked on Xmas eve just ready for a walk in etc etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went to see Russian Anita. Wanted to book a double with AU Madison as well, but receptionist said they dont do double. So had to make a call between Anita vs Madison. Anita wins. She said I was her 2022 first customer, so thats good I suppose given rise in Omicron

Room 6 was the darkest room in 310 I think, but if the lighting doesn’t deceive me, I found her quite pretty. Good GFE services as well.

4.5/5 looks
    4.5/5 service
    Repeat? Only when she’s willing to do double.

BTW she’s not 100% Russian. She’s half Italian half Russian and was born in Milan, hence the accent. No hint of Russian accent. Is it because Ginza mgmt reckons Russian girls have more selling point than Italian?

Page 41 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast