Page 46 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In the photos from Ginza K Sky has pink hair in her latest photo. She looks very cute

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just a thought, Has anyone messaged 479 and asked if there was a girl with hair?

Quote Originally Posted by jeranimo View Post
    Just a thought, Has anyone messaged 479 and asked if there was a girl with hair?
    I did. They said they didn’t know. But the guys there I’ve never seen before. Lunch crew ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherLove View Post
    Saw Misha today. She is actually Yuna. She’s been at Ginza for a while.

http://ginza479.com.au/model/yuna/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpump619 View Post
    Saw Misha today. She is actually Yuna. She’s been at Ginza for a while.

http://ginza479.com.au/model/yuna/
    Oh that’s weird, I wonder why did she change her name, but the picture on the website doesn’t look like Yuna, I used to see her quite often

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I managed to book Somi for tomorrow, I heard she’s popular, I was gonna book her today but her slot was full

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherLove View Post
    Is this Misha or Blue at Ginza/278?
    She is hot!

Has anyone seen Hannah at 278? Her new photos, to me that's the most attractive C girl photos on the roster

http://278club.com.au/Girls/2768

Quote Originally Posted by dundersyd1 View Post
    Is this Misha or Blue at Ginza/278?
    She is hot!

Has anyone seen Hannah at 278? Her new photos, to me that's the most attractive C girl photos on the roster

http://278club.com.au/Girls/2768
    Blue. I did a review in this thread.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    im very interested in AU storm but strange there are no other reviews here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    Somi is good particular in sex, very tight pussy. For one shot brother, 30 minutes or 45 minutes booking is excellent value. Youngest K-girl in Ginza Group imv.
    First impression very skinny and pretty face and definitely look youngest compared to other k girls in Ginza or the other store, I had really good time and now I’m scared because my wallet would be fked

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkie1234 View Post
    im very interested in AU storm but strange there are no other reviews here
    Very strange considering she was already fully booked when I called the shop when it opened this morning.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any reviews for J Naomi?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpump619 View Post
    Any reviews for J Naomi?
    I haven't seen her this time around, but I saw her last time she was in Sydney in 2019
    She went back to Japan just before covid started and then I guess she could not come back.
    She is back now that the borders are open again. She has only been back a few days.
    She is an excellent girl.
    I didn't do a AR for her, but I did find these two ARs of Naomi from 2019 when she was last here.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-japanese-girl

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...lue-of-reviews

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I haven't seen her this time around, but I saw her last time she was in Sydney in 2019
    She went back to Japan just before covid started and then I guess she could not come back.
    She is back now that the borders are open again. She has only been back a few days.
    She is an excellent girl.
    I didn't do a AR for her, but I did find these two ARs of Naomi from 2019 when she was last here.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-japanese-girl

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...lue-of-reviews
    Thanks mate!! sounds like a decent punt.

The new Aussie girl Violet is a very pretty girl and has a really nice personality.
    She's got a sexy body too - not too skinny, not too curvy - very feminine and very sexy.
    I am more into the Asian girls but I enjoyed my time with her.
    She is very genuine and sweet and even though she has been doing this for a while she is still very honest, warm and real.
    She is the classic sexy blonde Aussie girl with beautiful soft white skin, but she is also totally unique and wonderful. A special girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The new Aussie girl Violet is a very pretty girl and has a really nice personality.
    She's got a sexy body too - not too skinny, not too curvy - very feminine and very sexy.
    She is very genuine and sweet and even though she has been doing this for a while she is still very honest, warm and real.
    The amateur detectives of the Forum will figure out who she was at other shops, but I will let them work it out. I don't want to spoil their fun
    She is the classic sexy blonde Aussie girl with beautiful soft white skin, but she is also totally unique and wonderful. A special girl.
    I don't think that she will last long there.

The new C Gigi at 310 looks pretty good. 310 seems to stick to classic Asian girls but 479 Empire seems to have quite a few western girls now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I really wish there is a C girl that changes our perception towards C WLs in general

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlakeAmid View Post
    I really wish there is a C girl that changes our perception towards C WLs in general
    Cindy was that. Only got to see her once then she did less and less shifts now gone.

Best time with a C girl at ginza. Better looking than her real photos and a very warm personality

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How old is she and how would you describe her face? Do you know what shop she has worked at before?

Page 46 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast