Page 47 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mate beta Asian dudes are the rich ones in Australia. My mate at work owns a single level of a building so he can store his supercar collection.

In 2016 we ate at a cafe in Chippendale and he joked about him liking the food and coffee at that place. Soon later he bought that place. I was in shock when I heard it

Banned
    bro rooter, thanks for the info, how old you reckon she really is? your best estimate? thanks once again…, cant wait for the intl border to be more open further on 21 feb!

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The new Aussie girl Violet is a very pretty girl and has a really nice personality.
    She's got a sexy body too - not too skinny, not too curvy - very feminine and very sexy.
    I am more into the Asian girls but I enjoyed my time with her.
    She is very genuine and sweet and even though she has been doing this for a while she is still very honest, warm and real.
    She is the classic sexy blonde Aussie girl with beautiful soft white skin, but she is also totally unique and wonderful. A special girl.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post
    bro rooter, thanks for the info, how old you reckon she really is? your best estimate? thanks once again…, cant wait for the intl border to be more open further on 21 feb!
    I reckon around 22-23yo.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Alright out with it, which of you fuckers managed to book Ruby? Already fully booked by 8pm last night!
    Not me bro. I had a session with the new C Gigi.
    She's a sexy little thing!

Banned
    thanks bro rooter
    I reckon around 22-23yo.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hello bros,

Anyone has intel about the Chinese girl Kiki? She used to work in 42G before Ginza... I cannot find her anywhere anymore and her photos were removed recently from Ginza website... I was checking daily rooster with the hope to see her again... 🥲

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by softdrink.pp View Post
    Hello bros,

Anyone has intel about the Chinese girl Kiki? She used to work in 42G before Ginza... I cannot find her anywhere anymore and her photos were removed recently from Ginza website... I was checking daily rooster with the hope to see her again... ��
    I would try checking the roster instead, you might have more luck

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hello bros,

Anyone has intel about the Chinese girl Kiki? She used to work in 42G before Ginza... I cannot find her anywhere anymore and her photos were removed recently from Ginza website... I was checking daily rooster with the hope to see her again... 🥲
    Noted the same. She was a fav

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hello bros,

Some Bro say she is not in good health from other trend. Maybe back in China.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I reckon around 22-23yo.
    That's good, she is close to her displayed age. I feel like I have seen her or her photos somewhere before

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    I would try checking the roster instead, you might have more luck
    I was. Her photos were listed as "ginza girls", but she has never been rostered. After a while Ginza complete removed her photos meaning she doesn't work there anymore I assume.

I am hoping any of you know her whereabouts, but it seems she is gone.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Alright out with it, which of you fuckers managed to book Ruby? Already fully booked by 8pm last night!
    It happened again already fully booked even by 7pm last night. Ruby off Wednesday will be back on Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by SliverFox View Post
    It happened again already fully booked even by 7pm last night. Ruby off Wednesday will be back on Thursday.
    Want a review if she is that popular

Banned
    just got a text fr 479 that Violet not coming tonight… bummer!! i was so looking forward to it. I heard she cancelled as well yesterday even when she was fully booked… Gz management told me that they are considering not putting her in roster until she actually shows up… ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post
    just got a text fr 479 that Violet not coming tonight… bummer!! i was so looking forward to it. I heard she cancelled as well yesterday even when she was fully booked… Gz management told me that they are considering not putting her in roster until she actually shows up… ..
    That's a shame. I am looking forward to your review when you finally see her

So with COVID coming down and people returning and borders reopening. Which person everyone looking forward to returning? Mines probably coco.

new korean x viet looks hot...but i reckon 50% of my recent visits have been a miss with photoshop/wrong photos...just cant trust it anymore and must rely on my brothers reviews...that price as well...$350 for one hour...she has to be replacement for blackpink main line up because that is a crazy price if it is an average punt....how do they price these? hotness = higher price? wonder if she is just an old girl rebranded....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    new korean x viet looks hot...but i reckon 50% of my recent visits have been a miss with photoshop/wrong photos...just cant trust it anymore and must rely on my brothers reviews...that price as well...$350 for one hour...she has to be replacement for blackpink main line up because that is a crazy price if it is an average punt....how do they price these? hotness = higher price? wonder if she is just an old girl rebranded....
    '
    I always wondered how they put a price on new girls. Wasn't Minji around 300+ couple of years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    '
    I always wondered how they put a price on new girls. Wasn't Minji around 300+ couple of years ago.
    I am curious too. Is there an internal hotness bar? $350 is a record? I think Emma was $330 or $350. Other top K girls there are $330. This one feels like high risk high reward….I think judging by photos seems ok. I mean minji photos looked better.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    '
    I think the girls put a price on themselves. I think they each know how much they can command amongst each other.

Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    I am not sure if Ginza girls set their own prices. The only exception maybe Emma who has gone private. I still recall a post from a regular of Rebecca that Rebecca didn’t want the increase in price to $300 per hour by Ginza Group as she wanted to retain more of her regulars than meeting new customers every shift.

The price of Ginza Group set, for K-girls in particular, is, in my view, above similar girls of equivalent qualities of their competitors like N5M etc. With more new blood from Korea, Japan and China coming or returning after the reopening of the borders, these above the market prices by Ginza Group will likely hurt the income of the girls in the long run.

More competition and supply will always good for punters/customers in both service and price.
    I agree with your comment on Rebecca. I saw those comments too.

This might be off topic but keen to know which K girl you rate at N5. K Miyu looks hot but no reviews.

Page 47 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast