Page 49 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    Been watching a bit of K drama ever since I watched Squid Game. Every second sentence ends “-aaaa” or “-oooo” ��
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxrDNRhYFyI

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    That was hilarious! Really liked his take on the German accent. I could swear he was talking real German 😄

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    There are a lot of good K-drama series most of which can be found on Netflix with English subtitles. K-dramas have gone international not just popular in Asian countries for many years with lots of international viewers. Two or three years ago, the movie “Parasites” was awarded as the “Best Film” in the Academy Awards.

Btw, Korean brothers can always travel back to Korea to meet younger, hotter and prettier K-ladies with much better services than that in Sydney. These ladies won’t provide services to foreigners so our choices of K-ladies are in fact much more limited than the Korean brothers living in Sydney.
    Wasn’t prostitution made illegal in Korea a few years ago - and the reason we were swimming in K WLs not too long ago? I’m sure it still exists in some form in Korea though… or maybe they made it legal again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeykong View Post
    Hmmm I’m wondering if it’s Irish Gabby advertised as AU Violet? Gabby was notorious for no shows
    Yep! Looks like the same girl then. Violet did exactly that twice this week alone. Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I don’t know bro
    She is new at Ginza.
    This week was her first shift at Ginza
    She told me she previously worked at some top Caucasian and Asian shops
    I didn’t catch the details.
    I’m not a good listener. Especially when it’s a pretty young naked lady talking I am totally distracted
    Did she have piercings?? Please hope not on her nipples… i hate those type of piercings

Banned
    i managed to see Au Violet last Thurs night. It was very pleasant season. She is a young Aussie, not Irish. Very kind and outgoing personality. She is pretty, quite my type slim, quite sporty body. She has nipples piercing, i absolutely love them, i think is cool.

The best is she has sex like having sex to a bf. She DFK me and licked my ears while i m inside her…Absolutely love it when seeing us in action on the mirror in lotus position with her Dfk and licking my ear… She only do CBJ with me though… i dont know, i m very clean and 100 percent healthy… YMMV i suppose… Still would certainly recommend her 8/10 overall experience

Banned
    pleasant session… lol.. season… silly me

Banned
    slightly better than checking the rooster for roster though…. right?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post
    i managed to see Au Violet last Thurs night. It was very pleasant season. She is a young Aussie, not Irish. Very kind and outgoing personality. She is pretty, quite my type slim, quite sporty body. She has nipples piercing, i absolutely love them, i think is cool.

The best is she has sex like having sex to a bf. She DFK me and licked my ears while i m inside her…Absolutely love it when seeing us in action on the mirror in lotus position with her Dfk and licking my ear… She only do CBJ with me though… i dont know, i m very clean and 100 percent healthy… YMMV i suppose… Still would certainly recommend her 8/10 overall experience
    Thanks for the review. I love a sporty body and nipple piercings. And didn't know she offered DFK. Did you have to pay any extra?

Was CBJ your choice or hers? Thought she offers BBBJ

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonhunter View Post
    Thanks for the review. I love a sporty body and nipple piercings. And didn't know she offered DFK. Did you have to pay any extra?

Was CBJ your choice or hers? Thought she offers BBBJ
    yes i was surprised coz in website it says she offer BBBJ but western service (no dfk)…. i got the other away around… i m not compaining , it was pleasant encounter, highly recommended

Banned
    i didnt pay extra for dfk… she just spontaneously DFKing me and licking my earlobe…. absolutely love it! the CBJ also was intense… she attempted to deepthroat me too! i wasnt asking also… everything just spontaneously very gfe mix with bit pse for intensity

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yes i was surprised coz in website it says she offer BBBJ but western service (no dfk)…. i got the other away around… i m not compaining , it was pleasant encounter, highly recommended
    Sounds like a must try. DFK is good from a western service. I don't think many offer that. Did you go for 30min? Wonder if she offers multiple shots in 45min or 1hr.

How would you describe her face?

Banned
    i went for 30 mins.., i dont want to overspend. My earnings and job stability hasnt improve in decades and i think it will just get worse i i dont try new business, ebiz etc, work in other countries….

her face…. hmm… young and quite pretty/cute , i dont have any famous people in mind to compare her with

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks negi. Would you consider working in other countries when borders open up? Might be avenue for adventure.

I think I will give Violet a try for 30 minutes. I tend to be a one shot guy but always liked having the option for a second shot if I can somehow manage. Love a pretty face on a sporty body.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SliverFox View Post
    It happened again already fully booked even by 7pm last night. Ruby off Wednesday will be back on Thursday.
    Can anyone vouch if she is like the pictures?
    A review would be great

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by neroo View Post
    Can anyone vouch if she is like the pictures?
    A review would be great
    Ruby? oh hell yeah she is hot

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ruby? oh hell yeah she is hot
    she has been working alot lately which does put me off abit...some girls become too robotic when they work too much.

however, she seems to have many good reviews so def one on the radar for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    4 days last week and might be this week too . Does that mean working a lot? I saw her 3 times since last Monday coz she stops working for long time. Ruby is fully booked today again .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SliverFox View Post
    4 days last week and might be this week too . Does that mean working a lot? I saw her 3 times since last Monday coz she stops working for long time. Ruby is fully booked today again .
    it's quite alot imo...some girls can handle it and upkeep a good standard, others you can feel it straight away.
    Ruby seems to be a winner

Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    Ruby is a strong, resilient and most importantly a very professional WL who will try to give her best service to every customer. I saw Ruby when she first started in Ginza moving there from another shop and it was a session close to the end of her shift and she was still energetic, focused and accommodative in her servicing. One of the best attitude WLs.
    This is pleasing to hear

Banned
    i noticed also at 479 ginza empire that drunks customers allowed to see the girls even provided with line ups…. it turn me off with disgust… i pity those girls who has bad luck having to serve these drunk troblemaker rough customers… Good customers getting shit when requesting line up but drunk customers are given line ups? Most likely because the receptionists are scared, but thats not fair to the WLs plus good customers wont want to come also…, Ginza empire should hire a security/bouncer, this is bad for business!

Drunk customers shouldnt be allowed

Page 49 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast