Page 5 of 101 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Junior Member(有D料到)
    @joejoejoe93: what is jav style?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    I can tell by the photos that Sky is Barbie from n5m.
    Lol saw some pretty shit reviews for Barbie too lol. So the only consistent thing about her is her KPS attitude.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Yeah 5 Star is the Motorola of Sydney punting.
    They were the pioneers and big respect for that, but then they got lazy, no quality control.
    Ginza is the iPhone.
    Totally changed the Sydney punting scene and dominated the market.
    Ginza 278/Empire is the Android.
    Basically did what Ginza did but at a slightly lower price, and sometimes provided even more extras. Sometimes the quality is less and sometimes it is the same an on some occasions can even be higher.
    What about the western girl shops, A touch more class and Stiletto, do they belong to iPhnoe pro max? Has anyone tried them?

Banned
    The pioneering was done in the 1970s
    Largely by A Touch of Class
    The market changed with an influx of asian women somewhere around the early 90s
    Tokio Cats grew into Ginza
    Great business model and reinvested in the business
    Invested in properties and minimised overheads
    Stilleto followed with Largely Caucasian girls
    Places like the Gateway Club and The Penthouse are niche upmarket venues
    Ginza has tapped into the mid tier market with great pricing girls and venues
    Good value affordable with a sliding price structure within the reach of most punters

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw lala. Her service was a topnotch.very professional n friendly. Rating 4/5. Loved it.

I got an eye on macau ruby recently. She looks hot. Does she do rimming as well?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just adding to the reviews:

K Kay - solid 4 out of 5. Lovely girl, maybe not quite as pretty as her photo but her BBBJ is wonderful. Curiously best part was her pussy slide in the shower. Still thinking about it a week later. They have just hiked her price but was money well spent.

Juri - 4.5 out of 5. Even nicer than Kay. Great fun to be with and I thought v attractive. Very keen to please, sensation BBBJ. Happy to run through many positions, and happy to facilitate second shot. Highly recommend. Although mainly works weekends.

JoJo - 3.5 out of 5. I feel bad marking her lower than other two because she again very keen to please. Provides great BBBJ and is v sweet girl - English not great but we got by. Just not quite my type - skinnier than Juri and Kay which not a plus for me. But I would recommend all three😀

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    By the way, when you say: "Her posts looks like longing for hubby.", do you mean she has a blog somewhere? May be I am missing something here.
    @ bro yug: no blogs, only moments post from her Wechat account. She is genuinely nice girl, just ask her Wechat account when you see her again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the reviews man

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi bro does Kay have a full bush?
    I’m keen on her pics but some reviews say she is over 40

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by allenby View Post
    Hi bro does Kay have a full bush?
    I’m keen on her pics but some reviews say she is over 40
    Kay has a bush - it is pretty tidy.
    I would say mid-late 30s.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks bro
    Definitely on my to dos list

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Kay shower pussy slide is too much sometimes haha.
    I'd say mid 30s too but she has a curvy body and no bush

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ratings according to my personal experiences

T Rose - 4/5 - really good for playing with massive tits, super energetic, she said "I had a client who fucked me 2 hours straight non-stop" to which I didn't fully believe her but I think that was intended to motivate me for the second round or to perform better in future. She definitely has a subtle art of telling you about your own weaknesses/cons without insulting you. Since I had CIM, she also told me ways by which I could make my cum sweater. All aside, she's not the prettiest of the bunch which is why she's not an exotic Ferrari, but rather a Ford GT40 that can race Le Mans straight up 24 hours (means you can keep fucking her as long as you like). I think I'd definitely like to give her a try once again, just for the thrill.

K Rebecca - 4/5 - unlimited DFK, is made to fuck hard and she won't even complain. Think of it as this way, shes's no Lamborghini, but a Kia that can be driven at 9000 rpm for the entire hour without blowing the gasket. That being said, she's very modest and down-to-earth and a great conversation starter. If you're a first time punter, you don't need to be worried about feeling awkward. She has that vibe to reel you in.

HK Daisy - 3.5/5 - Very slim/petite frame, but the website said "D cups", which is not true at all ... or maybe Chinese D cups are equivalent to real world B cups (if that's a thing). Even though I pay for Diamond whenever I visited, I purposely chose not to have BBBJ (instead had CBJ) to which she seemed very happy, comfortable and impressed and gave me a thumbs up sayings "you very good" (her English isn't the best). She will try very hard to please you. Doesn't like pussy touched while fucking . A bit tight so can cum quickly. Also is a little taller than what you might expect. (gave her a 3.5 because you could contemplate between screwing her again and going for someone else while inclining towards having her one last time)

C Zoy - 3/5 - A bit shy attitude, quite nice with DFK, tits are definitely D cups. English is not too great (she won't understand most of the things you say). Sure to do whatever you ask or whichever weird position you want to try. It's just that her moaning is very fake and inconsistent (not a great actress).

C Lala - 3/5 - Tall, slim and quite muscular. I might give her a go again just to experience the real Lala. Given her a lower rating purely because my punt was not as great as expected. Other might give her a 4. (For more info, kindly refer to my full review)
    Last edited by qwertymanno1; 23-12-2020 at 01:10 AM. Reason: a typo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lala is 3.5/5 for me.

Good service, a little bit of time wasting but not my type

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    C Rui 4* Fantastic body, fantastic service, average face
    K Rebecca 3* Great service, not really my type, but I can see a lot of guys would like her
    CxR Venus 3* Great service, shy, average looks
    K Julia 5* I do her regularly, fantastic service, fantastic ball licking and blowjob
    M Sayang 2* Shit service, cold, but nice to look at
    Anyone (besides footboy) seen M. Sayang yet?
    Does she allow DFK, CIM and such?...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Finally got around to seeing Macau Ruby.

And I must say she exceeded all expectations and gave me one of the most memorable sessions of 2020.
    First of all, when I first laid eyes on this girl, I was like: Wow, this girl is really hot (and quite good looking too).
    I love a tanned Asian girl with sensational booty (Second Best after C Star).
    [By the way she is not tanned; her skin tone is on the darker side]
    I was giddy with happiness to get all up on her ass.
    And she has all these "beauty spots" all over her body (even on her bum) which makes her even sexier.

With that said, I must say that she doesn't seem to make a lot of eye contact like other girls.
    And she is also very quiet and distant in the beginning.
    But when you talk to her, she answers back with a cheeky smile and often on with a laughter.
    This is where I wish she spoke English or I spoke Mandarin.

But there was hardly any time to talk anyway. We were busy from start to finish.
    She gave me an awesome cat bath and the highlight of the cat bath was she tongue-fucking my ear.
    I temporarily lost my hearing on one ear because it was filled with her saliva.
    But it was worth it as it was sensational.

Her BBBJ is quite good as well.
    And she tried to DT me couple of times (although she is not good at it).
    But props for her trying at least.

When it came to sex, we started with cowgirl and I must say she is really really tight.
    I pounded her senseless in missionary and all that moaning from her spurred me on.
    In the end, I opted for a CIM finish and it was glorious.

In conclusion, one of the best girls I had in 2020. Can't wait to return.
    Rating: 4.5 / 5
    Bro, does she have a bush or full shaven?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anyone (besides footboy) seen M. Sayang yet?
    Does she allow DFK, CIM and such?...
    Sayang was a 3.5/5 to me. First her complexion was brown not snow white like photos. Her face and smile did spot on though. She was a little cold start and slowly warm up when we got to the bed. DFK was not a problem. Quite sensual and wet. BBBJ was also great I didn't ask for CIM but I think it's quite possible. A little passive. If you take the lead and be gentle she would be quite accommodating. Her boobs were huge and nice to squeeze and fondle. Just her nipples quite sensitive it will drive her crazy (not in a best way) if you lick or suck on them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Sayang was a 3.5/5 to me. First her complexion was brown not snow white like photos. Her face and smile did spot on though. She was a little cold start and slowly warm up when we got to the bed. DFK was not a problem. Quite sensual and wet. BBBJ was also great I didn't ask for CIM but I think it's quite possible. A little passive. If you take the lead and be gentle she would be quite accommodating. Her boobs were huge and nice to squeeze and fondle. Just her nipples quite sensitive it will drive her crazy (not in a best way) if you lick or suck on them.
    Awesome!
    Thanks holi_day!...will try her and report back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    T Rose 4.5/5
    Incredible huge tits and energetic. She is not young but I don't care.
    TW Amy 3/5
    Good service and attitude but a small and cute girl is not my type. The face photo on the website doesn't match.
    Last edited by Jokermaycry; 06-01-2021 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Didn't have time to add details

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker1023 View Post
    Bro, does she have a bush or full shaven?
    Shit! I should know this.
    Given I have seen her twice, I should remember this but I really don't
    May be because I did't go down on (DATY) her so I didn't get a clear view or feel of it.
    Hopefully others can reply; otherwise, I will confirm after my third visit.

Page 5 of 101 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast