Page 56 of 101 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 2003

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by neroo View Post
    I had a great time with Judy yesterday.

Looks - 3.5* She is thicc for an asian girl. Like J Hitomi but less belly fat and better face. She has a pure, girl next door vibe about her. If you're looking for sexy or slutty type she's not it. DD's which were all natural and perky.
    Attitude - 4.5* Friendly, sweet and good personality. Open to everything.
    Skills - 4.5* BBBJ was one of the better ones in recent memory. Full on passionate DFK. She knows how to make a man happy.
    If this Judy is Sera from G42 I can tell she is good. Especially if you are into pure, curvy and nice proportioned full Asian girl, she is the one.

Don't believe the hype. My experience is that I'm always disappointed when there is so much hype about girls. Turn out to be far off from the pictures, a lot older than expected.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had a great time with Judy yesterday.

Looks - 3.5* She is thicc for an asian girl. Like J Hitomi but less belly fat and better face. She has a pure, girl next door vibe about her. If you're looking for sexy or slutty type she's not it. DD's which were all natural and perky.
    Attitude - 4.5* Friendly, sweet and good personality. Open to everything.
    Skills - 4.5* BBBJ was one of the better ones in recent memory. Full on passionate DFK. She knows how to make a man happy.
    Who would you recommend for the sexy slutty type?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    If this Judy is Sera from G42 I can tell she is good. Especially if you are into pure, curvy and nice proportioned full Asian girl, she is the one.
    I've seen Sera in the lineup at 42G a long time ago. I think Judy is a different girl, but they are not so different. Can anyone confirm?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by juyonryu View Post
    I don't know any that fits the bill, but I'm sure there are many. Maybe some of the bro's on the forum can chime in here.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's hard to say.
    It depends on what's your definition of sexy slutty type is.

I used to find K Somi sexy, slutty type.
    But it was back then before her hiatus.
    I haven't seen her since she came back from retirement.

I find C Kitty sexy slutty type too.
    Also Macao Ruby.

But its quite subjective and varies from person to person.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    had a very disgusting & disappointing experience in some other shop this arvo, all because Jessie from Ginza was fully booked and saw some 'good' feedbacks from the Chinese forum, stayed for 10mins got some blowjobs and left. wasted 200+ bucks and still feel disgusting now, kuz the wl was just too bad, bad looking bad service and bad figure, uses tons of tissue, i was shocked, went to 278, walked in, picked Hermes, pretty good overall
    face 3.5-4/5
    body 3.5/5
    the photo online is exactly her, short hair
    overall 3.5/5
    it was just a fken shit day for me

Saw Sweetie the other night at 310. I've only got a few punts under my belt and she was the most attractive WL I have seen so far.

Are there girls at 310/278 who are prettier? Wondering who to book next

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don't know any that fits the bill, but I'm sure there are many. Maybe some of the bro's on the forum can chime in here.
    Thanks for the review and reply, yeah I'm still in search for one that fits the bill... Tried to book Judy today, she was fully booked all afternoon, getting quite popular.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    It's hard to say.

Also Macao Ruby.

Will keep note on K Somi, if she pops up I'll give her a try. Too many disappointing punts in the past. It's pretty hard to judge the girls based on the photos Ginza uploads, so a few words or reading a few reviews go a long way to help make a decision when girls pop up on the roster. Spend way too much time searching in google "NAME" GINZA AUS99 on google trying to figure out who to choose everytime.

Never thought about trying C Kitty as the photos seemed too good to be true but if a fellow brother says sexy and slutty, off I go. Macao Ruby has been on my radar as well but lack of boobs don't help. I find if the body isn't good (which apparently Macao Ruby has a tight bod with a good ass), you can always rely on the trusty titties to finish the job and save the punt.

Yeah, I completely agree, it's very subjective but so far must of the punts based off reviews off this site have not gone too badly. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by fish67 View Post
    Tried Michelle a few weeks back. I noticed that the photos of her has since changed, and look more like her now. The photos before did not resemble her.

Michelle is a Hunan girl. Has saggy tits, and some flab on her tummy, which is surprising given she's not even 30. However attitude-wise, no complaints - she's very nice and accommodating. Service-wise: Plenty of DFK (YMMV), sucked well, and can take a pounding. Pretty sure I interrupted her dinner with my booking, but she carried on like a champ.

She isn't my type looks-wise, but she won me over with her attitude and great service.

Looks: 6/10
    Attitude: 9/10
    Service: 8/10
    Attractive face with sexy attitude, in my opinion/experience anyways.

Saggy tits with stretch marks around the waist so wouldn't be surprised if she's had a bun in the oven before.

Never complains and is very accommodating.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went to visit Missha the other day, service was great, her body looks skinny but has plenty of muscle tone, but her face has definitely looked aged a little, then at the other shop 479 after I finished with Rebecca I saw this Thai girl Nyla I think is her name, she looks pretty, petite type and wearing a schoolgirl uniform, saw her bum and legs, they are smooth with cute round ass. Has anyone tried her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    It's hard to say.

Also Macao Ruby.

Agree 100% with Ruby. She caught my eye when she was passing by, but I'm yet to have a session.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review and reply, yeah I'm still in search for one that fits the bill... Tried to book Judy today, she was fully booked all afternoon, getting quite popular.
    I'm not surprised she's popular, I left with a grin from ear to ear. Her look will not be everyone's cup of tea, some bros might give her look a 3* as opposed to my 3.5*. Try her and let me know.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agree 100% with Ruby. She caught my eye when she was passing by, but I'm yet to have a session.
    Ruby will be back tomorrow. Hurry to book .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Photos of new J Girl Hana @310 looks really hot.
    Too bad she is $350 per hour.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dr3w View Post
    Went to visit Missha the other day, service was great, her body looks skinny but has plenty of muscle tone, but her face has definitely looked aged a little, then at the other shop 479 after I finished with Rebecca I saw this Thai girl Nyla I think is her name, she looks pretty, petite type and wearing a schoolgirl uniform, saw her bum and legs, they are smooth with cute round ass. Has anyone tried her?
    Thanks a lot for the update on Missha.
    I have heard she is skinny but was wondering how you'd describe her ass?

From my time in Korea many expats used to lament the "flat arse" syndrome you would see with many gorgeous korean girls!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s not pancake flat but also not like those fitness model, she got muscle tone but not muscular, her ass is just okay I guess

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dr3w View Post
    Just tried Missha and whilst her service was great, I didn't like her look too much. I like fit girls so I booked her, but if she was in a lineup I wouldn't have chosen her. Major turn off for me is she doesn't have any hips, so she lacks the curves which make a nice womanly figure. Her boob job was not all that great either, rock solid. Also she had a croaky voice abit deeper than normal for a girl which was a turn off for me. It's a shame because her skills are really good, but she was just not my type at all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just tried Missha and whilst her service was great, I didn't like her look too much. I like fit girls so I booked her, but if she was in a lineup I wouldn't have chosen her. Major turn off for me is she doesn't have any hips, so she lacks the curves which make a nice womanly figure. Her boob job was not all that great either, rock solid. Also she had a croaky voice abit deeper than normal for a girl which was a turn off for me. It's a shame because her skills are really good, but she was just not my type at all.
    I think nowadays I can overlook appearance a little bit as long as she's not butt ugly or fat, I remember there's this Singaporean girl at 5 star that was quite famous, she hasn't got the body and the face is just average but damn it was a great fuck.

Page 56 of 101 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast