Page 67 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 2003

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Miyuki yesterday and here are my thoughts.

At first sight I thought she had cute face. But when she took her clothes off it didn't live up to my expectation. Flat chest, def not B+ like in description. She has a youthful body with meaty bum, but overall not a particularly memorable figure. BBBJ was good, not like a pro but more like an inexperienced girl trying her hardest which was a turn on. As a comparison slightly better than Akane in looks and service.

Rating out of 5*
    Looks 3*, Service 3.5*, Attitude 3.5*

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Looks like the ramen lady from the film Tampopo, think it's her smile.
    Never thought I'd see a Tampopo reference on this forum lol, now I want ramen.

Miyuki's Asian only now, so there's goes that ship for me.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FatStache View Post
    Never thought I'd see a Tampopo reference on this forum lol, now I want ramen.

Miyuki's Asian only now, so there's goes that ship for me.
    I wouldn't be surprised bro. Lots of hidden film buffs here. Plus that movie had some really out there sex scenes that I'm sure sex fiends on this forum would appreciate (Live drunken prawn squirming on the bare flesh of a nubile young thing)! Recommended viewing for sure!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just be careful reading review. The ones full of glory and like a novel probably not right. Every human isnt perfect, you need to wonder why a poster didnt have anything bad about the girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by neroo View Post
    New Viet girl Emma was on today and WOWWW YMMV.
    Is she totally new or is this the same Emma (also viet) that work at empire pre.covid? Short hair, light brown skin, okay English, good cow girl techniques.. yeah I know can't tell hahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any info on J X K Mui?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by FatStache View Post
    Mona Kasuga. Here's her Ginza profile: http://www.278club.com.au/Girls/3020
    Urgh saw one of her video, milk coming out... even $200/h I won't book.. face also not good looking....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    For me a girl who is 5/5 would be someone who is pretty and gives 110% on the bed.
    She knows your kinks and all the buttons to push.

C Alisa would often give that kinda service.
    C Ruby was almost 5/5 on my first visit but on the subsequent ones, she was good but couldn't live up to my expectations of the first visit.
    C Lynn was only 4/5 for me in last 2-3 visits but, on my 4th visit, she turned into a total beast on bed.
    I am pretty sure, on my 5th visit, it won't be as good as the 4th. For it be as good as that, all the stars have to be aligned.

So as you can see, any girl who is pretty enough with a decent 4/5 service can surprise you and give you that 5/5 service you are looking for.
    There is always the element of fluke/luck when it comes to reaching perfection.
    And even if they have reached perfection, it will be difficult for them to repeat/sustain it.
    Thanks for the summary yug

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominopizza View Post
    Hey mate a lot of good feedback about her on Chinese forum. Great service apparently
    Hey there bro, how do i check out the chinese forum where do i visit? Also wanted to know who are the top rated girls in the chinese forum. Any reviews about iris?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

How to access chinese forum

Quote Originally Posted by Dominopizza View Post
    Hey mate a lot of good feedback about her on Chinese forum. Great service apparently
    Hi there whos top rated girls in the chinese forum? How do i access the forum and any reviews on iris? Thank you

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by luannguyen1 View Post
    Hi guys, is C Kacey photo her? How is her service?

Not much feedbacks on this girl.
    Anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kacey is quite pretty but not my cup of tea.
    Service is just above average
    Her moaning sound is a turn off for me. Loud, a bit of man voice, and feel like displeasure
    Worth a try but no returning factor

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not good at giving out review's so it is what it is. Couldn’t find any reviews on J X K Miu so went blind. The girl is decent maybe in her 30’s by my POV. Big natural boobs. BJ was slow and sensual (not my cup of tea), not deep at all. The sex was good and she has a nice bum as well. Just not going back cause I don’t like girls who can’t do sloppy BBBJ. Would love if you blokes could recommend someone who’s good at sucking that D.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker1023 View Post
    Not good at giving out review's so it is what it is. Couldn’t find any reviews on J X K Miu so went blind. The girl is decent maybe in her 30’s by my POV. Big natural boobs. BJ was slow and sensual (not my cup of tea), not deep at all. The sex was good and she has a nice bum as well. Just not going back cause I don’t like girls who can’t do sloppy BBBJ. Would love if you blokes could recommend someone who’s good at sucking that D.
    C lala isn’t bad but I don’t want to give you impression it’s 10/10. It was wet. No tooth. Used her hands as well. I had her do it twice to me. I haven’t retuned but it wasn’t bad. I think Jessie was the best one but good luck booking.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    C lala isn’t bad but I don’t want to give you impression it’s 10/10. It was wet. No tooth. Used her hands as well. I had her do it twice to me. I haven’t retuned but it wasn’t bad. I think Jessie was the best one but good luck booking.
    Can’t have been too bad if you asked for seconds

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asusax3000 View Post
    many people has confirmed that she is Hana at 57/206. Hana look wise, 6-7/10. nice A+ cup. 25-30 years old.
    Ah, saw her at 57. Yeah face 5/10 for me, skinny type, attitude is good. I think I didn't managed to cum with her but its was okay

Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Can’t have been too bad if you asked for seconds
    Because her face wasn’t pretty. 4/10 for me. So going down on me I don’t have to see her.

Someone else here have her like a 10/10 in looks so I guess everyone taste is different. But that person does give everyone (almost) 10/10. I just don’t like to hype my reviews.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    I have seen C Lala a few times over the last 5 years... she is very beautiful and I would give her 10/10 in both looks and service!
    I don't bother posting much anymore, but to put it in context, I first saw her in Nov 2017 and I had been a regular ever since.
    I am not a young man, but she made me feel like I was 21 again and I got to know her very well over 5 years, hell, if I figured it out correctly, we must have fucked at least 800 times during that period.. most sessions were double shot! (That's a bucket load of cum...lol).
    My point is that she is still one of the most beautiful C girls I've ever seen, her photos never did her justice as she was so beautiful in the flesh... but, it matters not because she no longer works....
    I don't bother to post much anymore, but as bro Sswilighy probably realised, you don't always click with the girl... if you don't click, then it's just a service... if you do click, it's magical!!!!
    Not that it really matters what anyone thinks now because she no longer works..
    She is my 11/10 girl !!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngpunt View Post
    Hey there bro, how do i check out the chinese forum where do i visit? Also wanted to know who are the top rated girls in the chinese forum. Any reviews about iris?
    I assume he is referring to catchgod

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by neroo View Post
    Saw Miyuki yesterday and here are my thoughts.

At first sight I thought she had cute face. But when she took her clothes off it didn't live up to my expectation. Flat chest, def not B+ like in description. She has a youthful body with meaty bum, but overall not a particularly memorable figure. BBBJ was good, not like a pro but more like an inexperienced girl trying her hardest which was a turn on. As a comparison slightly better than Akane in looks and service.

Rating out of 5*
    Looks 3*, Service 3.5*, Attitude 3.5*
    Saw her today. She has a huge scar on her chest which is a little off putting. Her service is ok nothing much to write about.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are JAV idol worth trying? I see no review for Mona kasuga? Or am I just blind by the fact she is a JAV?

Page 67 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast