Page 68 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 2003

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Any info about new J nozomi?
    (found 1 only so far, a bit rare for jap girl who almost always fully booked)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 00Eibwen View Post
    Are JAV idol worth trying? I see no review for Mona kasuga? Or am I just blind by the fact she is a JAV?
    probably people search for her video and just hj at home. cheaper.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmax22 View Post
    Saw her today. She has a huge scar on her chest which is a little off putting. Her service is ok nothing much to write about.
    geee.. last week i was lucky had a choice of akane miyuki and yoko, i picked yoko.
    very2 lucky then. wondering why no previous reviews mentined that scar.
    yoko was alright. not glamour but will satisfy your dream of having sex with young japanese. gf style not psa for sure. it was like spending 1 hour with a best friend.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmax22 View Post
    Saw her today. She has a huge scar on her chest which is a little off putting. Her service is ok nothing much to write about.
    Wonder what the story is behind the scar on her chest … sounds like heart surgery

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Wonder what the story is behind the scar on her chest … sounds like heart surgery
    Not breast implant? Saw a Thai girl at no5 with obvious fake boob and she has a scar too. Regrettably experience. (The Thai)

Banned
    Miyuki is pretty…. , the more i see her the more she is…
    honestly i was bit shocked to see her scar… but i didnt want to ask her coz i didnt want her to feel uncomfortable…, she is young and her ass is so sexy and meaty , great service too… is a very good punt !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw new J Megu today. Photos are roughly accurate though looks much older in person, I’d say late 20’s. Definitely not a slim girl, curvy verging on slightly chubby. Friendly with decent English. Clearly experienced and knows what she’s doing, used a few JAV moves. Has extremely sensitive nipples and doesn’t really like her tits touched, but OK with everything else. Gets into it nicely but with a bit of FOAM. Don’t think she’s really worth the price but not a bad punt overall.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone seen Jamaican Kiss??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Damn I can never get a booking to see Rey or Aya, they’re always full. If anybody can help a brother out, I offer a great handy (just kidding about the handy but not about the booking help)

Just want to experience these fine J ladies one time. ((((

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Also curious about Jamaica Kiss.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also want to see a review on Nozomi. She looks cute.

I've only been seeing cinnamon lately. Guaranteed good time for me and a very gfe time.
    Would like to see a curvier jap girl from time to time tho haha. Cinnamon is very skinny but apart from that is great

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominopizza View Post
    Has anyone seen Jamaican Kiss??
    I saw Kiss a while back. Sexy body, inexperienced and young. Cold attitude and contemptuous. I went to touch her pussy and she said 'no hands". Erm ok? Total mood killer for me. Good BBBJ and CIM. Sex was awkward but she felt good. Think I left 20 mins early. WIR? Not a chance, but in hindsight banging her sexy body is a good memory. YMMV.

Doesn't deserve the name Kiss, because Japanese Kiss is one of the best.

As for African girls, Cecile wasn't as sexy but she was a fun, horny no-limits girl and a great time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    C lala isn’t bad but I don’t want to give you impression it’s 10/10. It was wet. No tooth. Used her hands as well. I had her do it twice to me. I haven’t retuned but it wasn’t bad. I think Jessie was the best one but good luck booking.
    Yeah, I have been with her once last year I guess. There was a huge hype that C Lala can DT and what not overall an average session.
    Have been trying to book Jessie for a long time but every time she’s fully booked. Anyway thank’s for the info. Much appreciated.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker1023 View Post
    Yeah, I have been with her once last year I guess. There was a huge hype that C Lala can DT and what not overall an average session.
    Have been trying to book Jessie for a long time but every time she’s fully booked. Anyway thank’s for the info. Much appreciated.
    it's not a hype.
    She did use to DT before.

You gotta take every session with a caveat: Mileage might vary.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEeus42 View Post
    I saw Kiss a while back. Sexy body, inexperienced and young. Cold attitude and contemptuous. I went to touch her pussy and she said 'no hands". Erm ok? Total mood killer for me. Good BBBJ and CIM. Sex was awkward but she felt good. Think I left 20 mins early. WIR? Not a chance, but in hindsight banging her sexy body is a good memory. YMMV.

As for African girls, Cecile wasn't as sexy but she was a fun, horny no-limits girl and a great time.
    Just want to second that J Kiss is one of the best. Doesnt do many shifts but has a hardcore fan base... she goes beyond good service...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anybody able to confirm which J girls have the best face? I’m a face guy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    just had a go with c iris.

shes got a very pretty face and body. small size 6 with nice size b's.
    blonde hair. baby smooth soft skin.

the thing is shes very quiet. she almost doesnt talk at all. and if she does its like a church mouse.
    only cbj.

prob a no return from me, i think though her service may be better the second time if i did return.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    partly. but i also think its just her personality

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEeus42 View Post

Appreciate the intel bro! Shame about Jamaican Kiss. Agree being total mood killer when girls say that stuff.

I recently seen C Gigi similar to Kiss she was good but had a few rules and cold attitude

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had a quick session with J Sena tonight.

Face: OK. Photos are real but shopped
    Body: Natural D, light colour nipples. Size 7 -8 but no excess fat. Good skin
    Pussy: Shaved. Can tell she is a amateur by the look of the lips
    Attitude: Apologetic, talkative
    Service: GFE type. Need guidance. DFK allowed
    Communication: Broken English but OK

WIR: 100%

Page 68 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast