Page 7 of 99 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by evkays View Post
    On this note, I felt that I did get plenty of dfk from Julia (as much as I wanted in fact) but barely got any from Daisy who is apparently a go-to for that. What can you do I guess.

My ratings:
    K Rebecca - 5/5. Best overall girl, nothing to be said about her that hasn't already been said. Would never be a bad choice.
    C Rui - 4/5. Probably the best professional at 479/Ginza. Best cat bath of the list by far. Not going to be your cup of tea if you're after a connection but probably the most consistent service after Rebecca.
    K Julia - 4/5. Good service. Best body slide. Perfectly nails a tanned, really dolled up look that I can see guys really being into. Very well put together girl. Probably more expensive for these reasons.
    CxR Venus - 4/5. Saw awhile back but naturally has a striking look. The one to choose if you're after a connection.
    J Yukari - 3.5/5. Has a more girl-next-door look than the other girls on this list (who are fairly pretty in their own ways). As much DFK as you care to have. Probably best GFE next to Venus. Best of the smaller girls. The one to see if you want more sex than cat bath. Best pussy slide.
    HK Daisy - 2.5/5. Pretty, had a lighter dolled up look (compared to Julia) from memory but I might've saw her on an off-day because she seemed fairly disinterested. Would choose any of the above to go back to over her if i'm honest. Open to seeing her again if I knew she was just on an off day.

I'm interested in more opinions on Baby, Liz and Coco if anyone has seen them.

EDIT: I'm also super curious about Cici as well. Her photos/video look great but I think I've read somewhere that she looks different.

J Liz:
    Good Stuffs: Her service is top-notch. Very responsive to sex; gets instantly wet; English is great so can hold a conversation unlike many others; great BBBJ. Tanned beach body; tall and leggy; gives 100%.

Not-So-Good Stuffs: Not much ass and boob on her. Depending on what you like, that might or might not be your thing.

C Coco:
    Saw her a year or so ago.

Good Stuffs: Kinda Gothic; kinda grungy look (Even more so with her tattoos). She might have changed her looks though.
    Felt like I was a rockstar fucking one of his groupies. DFK was allowed and plenty of it. BBBJ was good too and she made plenty of eye contact with her smokey eyes. Sex was good too but it's been a while so I don't remember much. She seemed more PSE to me.

Not-So-Good Stuffs: She is very distant and hardly talks. And that adds to her grungy persona. To some, she might even look a little snooty but far from it. She doesn't speak much but gives a good loving. Might just be fun to think you are banging your girlfriend after a fight.

C Cici :

You should not be booking Cici if you are too much into looks. We all love good-looking girls but, if you are one of those guys who are looking for model material (and too fussy about looks like that BeijingDude guy who use to make the rounds here), she is not your type. To put it gently, she might not be all that in looks department. But I still find her cute enough but that is just me.

But in terms of service, she will blow your mind. And the BBBJ and CIM of hers is the best there is.
    Her DFK is at the level of being sloppy and as dirty as it gets.
    And sex is awesome too (although I have forgotten the day I last had sex with her because I always book her for non-stop BBBJ).
    Unlike other girls whose neck would cramp after 15 minutes of BBBJ, Cici will go on for 45 minutes non-stop until she makes you cum.
    But then again, everyone has boundaries and breaking point so do not take my word for it and make the poor thing bob her head for 2 hours. That would be cruel by any standard.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    c cici bbbj is god tier, i have also never fucked her, bbbj only. Did she leave? havent seen her on the roster for a while

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 119tcs View Post
    c cici bbbj is god tier, i have also never fucked her, bbbj only. Did she leave? havent seen her on the roster for a while
    Rumor is she has a bf now so don't know if/when she will return.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any info with new girl J emma?
    Is $350/h too overpriced?
    Can't find her AR even she already working 1 week

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Oppaiaddict View Post
    Any info with new girl J emma?
    Is $350/h too overpriced?
    Can't find her AR even she already working 1 week

where is bro rooter? i miss his AR... always spot on....

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post
    where is bro rooter? i miss his AR... always spot on....
    Thanks for the kind words bro.
    Not punting much these days. Having a bit of a break.
    But I do enjoy reading and posting on the Forum, it's always a good read and a good space.
    Lots of variety: experienced punters, naïve cherry boys, dreamers, rednecks, clowns, sages, prophets, WLs(very rare but treasured), trolls, imbeciles, fun police, all good and all welcome, everyone has a role to play ...
    Enjoy!

Banned
    good to hear from you bro rooter!

yes, can’t wait till finally we get over this covid restriction and intl borders are open again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good to see you bro rooter back.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anyone tried C Lucy from Ginza Club yet?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    Anyone tried C Lucy from Ginza Club yet?
    @yug - havent got the chance to see Lucy yet. Got some good talents at other premises. re-visit Susan/Layla from Kyoto206/Sakura, won't regret it if you haven't seen her. As for Lucy, she is ex-Fantasy 35 (alias: Queen), see her with caution. Never had good experience at their premise in the past and management tend to let them get away with it.
    http://fantasyclub35.com.au/dt_models/mcgee/

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    C Lulu 3.5* (potentially 4* if you connect with her more)

Positives: great petite body with beautiful C/D cup breasts, really silky-smooth skin, a great dirty fuck to release the week's stress, willing and able to take a pounding in several positions, unlimited DFK, great value for money, she's also relatively light so you can pick her up and fuck her

Improvements: she's definitely a seasoned pro so would have liked to have seen a little more GFE - whilst we fucked non-stop i didn't feel that spark/connection of wanting to see her as a regular

Interesting: you should definitely try standing doggy in front of the mirror with Lulu whilst she's got her little black heels on. also the additional furniture in room 21 is great, particularly the biege one seater - perfect for feeling like a King whilst your girl worships your cock + intimate kissing whilst cowgirl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by B1gStud View Post
    @yug - havent got the chance to see Lucy yet. Got some good talents at other premises. re-visit Susan/Layla from Kyoto206/Sakura, won't regret it if you haven't seen her. As for Lucy, she is ex-Fantasy 35 (alias: Queen), see her with caution. Never had good experience at their premise in the past and management tend to let them get away with it.
    http://fantasyclub35.com.au/dt_models/mcgee/
    Thanks a lot for the info B1gStud!
    If that's the case, might give her a pass until I see some positive reviews on her.

Regarding Kyoto206 and Sakura, I have seen Layla couple of times. She is pretty good.
    Haven't seen Susan yet so might give her a go next time.

Seen Sasa from Kyoto206 a couple of times (since early December last year).
    In term of service, I have to say she is comparable to some of the best in Ginza.
    She doesn't talk much but an absolute animal in the bed.

I think everyone's been hiding this girl because , with her level of service, it just baffles me nobody is talking about her (until recently that is).

Banned
    i guess YMMV , but Macao Ruby definitely early 20s, she is young, bodywise, lookwise,

she is very stylish type, beautiful, the way she dressed, she doesnt have any smells when she gave me catbath... on the contrary everything about her smells fresh, perhaps her body lotion or her perfume...

i have seen her 3x to date and definitely would like to see her again...

looks: 4.5/5
    service: 5/5

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Would it be a fair assumption then that the guys raving on about her all have small peewees?

Quote Originally Posted by yooo View Post
    Macao Ruby 3
    Looks: Face looks probably 30s 7/10, shortish dyed/bleached hair, slim and petite figure with flawless skin and a few small tatts
    Positives: Awesome comprehensive catbath though the after-smell of residual saliva was a bit off-putting, nice bbbj though not DT, overall she was accommodating
    Improvements: Was playful at times but comes across as aloof so difficult to build chemistry, complained that I wanted to switch positions too much, locked her legs in a position to prevent further thrusting .. so not good for bigger guys

Banned
    hmm... i think my dick still big enough to give pleasure to Riley Reid after her double anal session....😆

i think the point is about respecting and having good chemistry with the girl..., if the girl likes you then is a good business, everybody happy... if not , go somewhere else, nobody wants your business

Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    Would it be a fair assumption then that the guys raving on about her all have small peewees?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It’s called a fantasy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ruby was born in 97 . She is fully booked every day. No. 1 girl @Ginza at the moment!
    Macao Ruby 3
    Looks: Face looks probably 30s 7/10, shortish dyed/bleached hair, slim and petite figure with flawless skin and a few small tatts
    Positives: Awesome comprehensive catbath though the after-smell of residual saliva was a bit off-putting, nice bbbj though not DT, overall she was accommodating
    Improvements: Was playful at times but comes across as aloof so difficult to build chemistry, complained that I wanted to switch positions too much, locked her legs in a position to prevent further thrusting .. so not good for bigger guys

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    Whats her face like? In the photos it looks like she has had visible nose job. Also her belly button looks a little odd in the pics, is she slim around the waist?

I really want to see Sasa from Ginza again, she was a cool chick.
    Her photos are not accurate. She looks quite different in person.
    Doesn't seem like she has any job done anywhere.

Regarding her waist, though she is slim, her waist has bit of a bulge.
    She is not young either; I would say she looks like early to mid 30.

May be try once (if you are too much into looks).
    You will probably not regret just on the strength of her service,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Macao Ruby 3
    Improvements: Was playful at times but comes across as aloof so difficult to build chemistry
    Yep, that's the only reason that's stopping me from seeing her regularly.
    Some might even say she has a b*tchy vibe.
    But I think she is like that generally in life though.
    Even her Wechat photos are very moody where she is staring into the vacuum or giving off contemplating looks (As if she is lost in her thoughts).
    If only she had a bouncy personality like Lala, Lulu, or Star.

Having said that, still hot as fuck.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ruby is under 30 I think, probably mid 20s. I've seen her once only.
    catbath was alright, not great as it was light and I don't really like catbath. she did deep throat for me so it was good BBBJ, not great though. body is slim and nice.

fuck was good. we didn't have great chemistry as we didn't talk much. My cock is average size and I went all the way in, which was great.

Page 7 of 99 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast