Page 70 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 2003

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Name changing is a massive issue. Girls aren't getting as many bookings anymore, so their names get changed and new (fake) photos are used. It's a bigger problem when we book first and pay first instead of seeing the girl before hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny5 View Post
    Alina - G42 (real photo)
    Lolita - 278 (fake photo)
    Summer - 278 (fake photo, changed name because Lolita was hard to say, okay fair enough but put "formerly Lolita" in her description)
    Jessica - n5m (fake photo)
    So this is a same girl? If same i undestand now why lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pre pandemic a lot of the J girls were on working holidays for a few months. Seemed like you couldn't miss on a great girl when new ones were being added to the roster.

Now lots are here for 10 days/2 weeks and there's more bad reviews than good. Could be the appeal of the exchange rate to come here for a few weeks, work every day and then go back to Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by dundersyd1 View Post
    Pre pandemic a lot of the J girls were on working holidays for a few months. Seemed like you couldn't miss on a great girl when new ones were being added to the roster.

Now lots are here for 10 days/2 weeks and there's more bad reviews than good. Could be the appeal of the exchange rate to come here for a few weeks, work every day and then go back to Japan.
    Most of them is the "world traveller IG girls"
    As you know the rich people in Japan is not that common. And to afford that kind of money to travel arround the world, at young age is nearly impossible unless the parents is rich.

So they are travelling spend money, and after that "working" in the brothel for the money for next travel. I know this from 1 of the jap girl, she said they working across the globe.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny5 View Post
    Ya she cheekily told me she is changing her name again tomorrow when she realised that I keep seeing new girls and that's the only way I'll book her again haha.

Another thing is Ginza definitely has reserved slots for VIP members, the early slots at the start of the girls shift which is why you can't book popular girls, you fighting for a few time slots that is left at the end of the shift. Also a certain reviewer on here has a special arrangement with Ginza, a girl confirmed it with me.
    Think we all can guess which one

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by dundersyd1 View Post

Here's the thing. I feel like the scarcity model doesn't work in brothels. When someone says the girl is only staying for 10 more days or if it's her final day before leaving the country. I want to see her less.

Think about it. If she's leaving the country or if it's her last day before leaving the country. There's absolutely no guarantee of her service and no incentive. I mean why should she bother, if you complain she'll be out of the country the next day or in 10 days.

I like WLs who aren't time limited. They want to work longish terms.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Here's the thing. I feel like the scarcity model doesn't work in brothels. When someone says the girl is only staying for 10 more days or if it's her final day before leaving the country. I want to see her less.

Think about it. If she's leaving the country or if it's her last day before leaving the country. There's absolutely no guarantee of her service and no incentive. I mean why should she bother, if you complain she'll be out of the country the next day or in 10 days.

Yeah maybe this is what happened with yoko n5m, 3 of brothers here, including me agreed. Face is very2 pretty, but the service is meh. Lol, but there is one brother said her service better than her face, maybe he did when she started working.

Edit to avoid confusion too many yokos lol

Banned

totally agree, it perfectly summarised my thought also on the subject

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Yeah maybe this is what happened with yoko, 3 of brothers here, including me agreed. Face is very2 pretty, but the service is meh. Lol, but there is one brother said her service better than her face, maybe he did when she started working.

Do you mean Yoko at no5m? some bro here might confuse with J Yoko at Gz whom i gave a miss …

yeah, competition in market certainly better for us punters…. jewels in n5m are K Jisoo, she is hot and young…YMMW, but thanks God she gave me great service… repeatedly seen her 3x! J Noa and SerbianxTaiwanese Cherry…. gosh she is a jewel , both Noa and Cherry still regularly working there…

Hope the n5m boss will treat regular punters better too than Ginza! like VIP priority tips when hot girls in the market…because the boss have seen the real girls…. having said that Gz doesnt do quality check anymore nowadays… the website descriptions and photos cannot be trusted anymore

Banned

i bet Ginza started to stop mentioning she will be in for 10 days only after seeing this…. lol!!
    dodgy people doing dodgy thing…

customers will be more extra careful, do less or stop doing business when dealing with untrustworthy people… i m stating the obvious here… lol

Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post
    Do you mean Yoko at no5m? some bro here might confuse with J Yoko at Gz whom i gave a miss …

yeah, competition in market certainly better for us punters…. jewels in n5m are K Jisoo, she is hot and young…YMMW, but thanks God she gave me great service… repeatedly seen her 3x! J Noa and SerbianxTaiwanese Cherry…. gosh she is a jewel , both Noa and Cherry still regularly working there…

Hope the n5m boss will treat regular punters better too than Ginza! like VIP priority tips when hot girls in the market…because the boss have seen the real girls…. having said that Gz doesnt do quality check anymore nowadays… the website descriptions and photos cannot be trusted anymore

Yeah yoko n5m
    Yoko gz or keiko is better as whole package, but not the prettiest girl in the room.

So you reccomended noa and cherry? I haven't tried them as the schedule not suitable for me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standinnup View Post
    Did 30 min with Kaori the other day.

Came to the room 20 minutes late and first impression was that the photos were def shopped hard.

Face: 2.5/5with a big head and not nice teeth
    Body: 2.5/5 just abit above average, with saggy tits.

I don’t think I’m being too harsh either to be completely honest.

Just didn’t get me in the mood after all that and ended up just asking for me guy to be sucked for most of the time with CIM, which admittedly wasn’t bad.

WIR: absolutely not.
    Thank you for this i was about to book a 1 hour session with her, i will go somewhere else now,

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazor Zap View Post
    Thank you for this i was about to book a 1 hour session with her, i will go somewhere else now,
    mate, ginza and ginza empire are not like they used to be, they are untrustworthy now… it would be wise to never book 1 hr never seeing the girl before… i would recommend only 30 min booking first and more prudent way is to read review first which what you have done

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Can I recommend something to everyone. Stop writing two liner ARs in this massive fucking thread.

It doesn't help anyone who wants to read about a girl before booking cause you can't search within a thread for keywords. You'd have to be following this thread constantly to get info on a girl.

If you want to do a AR. Start a new fucking thread.

Banned
    Can I recommend something to everyone. Stop writing two liner ARs in this massive fucking thread.

It doesn't help anyone who wants to read about a girl before booking cause you can't search within a thread for keywords. You'd have to be following this thread constantly to get info on a girl.

good fucken idea mate! will do a seaparate fuckn thread this afternoon on Ginza J Model Mai when i have fucking time this fucking afternoon… lol!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    LOL. I’ve been actually thinking about this for a very long time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    So this is a same girl? If same i undestand now why lol
    @pking2 and @Johnny5 - are they all the same girl??

@johnny5 - can understand the frustration as i first saw her as lolita based photos and also boss said she was pretty, petite and young. But when she came through the door even though the dim red lights not as pretty as i had hoped and quite a few visible tattoos which not my thing/ I didnt find suited her. Some girls look super badass with Tatts though like J Liz or AB VIET X C DIOR (worked at no42 and now at Ginza).

Anyway not long after this new girl with amazing photos "Summer" pops up but turns out same girl different photo/photo filters

@pking2 what do you mean by can understand why now? lol (The ankle socks covering her tattoo there?)

Just say not my cup of tea lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

I said that way back in page 10 or something of this massive thread. This forum simply is not suitable for mega threads. Look at all the bugs in it and lack of functionality, all affecting the mobile version which is the most used.
    No in-thread search, icons in the title making it impossible to navigate past page 1. Just stop making huge threads, bros. Please.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I said that way back in page 10 or something of this massive thread. This forum simply is not suitable for mega threads. Look at all the bugs in it and lack of functionality, all affecting the mobile version which is the most used.
    No in-thread search, icons in the title making it impossible to navigate past page 1. Just stop making huge threads, bros. Please.
    Our points exactly. Must of missed it within the 70+ pages and hundreds of posts lol.

Any useful info someone writes in this stupid ass thread gets lost after a few posts from others....

Page 70 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast