Page 72 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 2001

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asusax3000 View Post
    i dont think i am the only one or i dont even think i am the minority. many people are into a young pretty girl with no service, rather than a 35+ years old ugly service queen. I mean nothing wrong with service oriented girls, only when they are old & ugly . and lets face the reality, due to the overall drop of WL quality these years, its hard to find a young pretty girl with good service. so either pretty no service or old ugly service queen (in my eyes).

one thing that might be personal is that i feel wired when a stranger is being too nice to you, or again overwhelmingly eager to please you. (i know i paid but that is just not what i am looking for. it is just not real.). one example, its my first time seeing a new lady (a bit old, not pretty but not ugly either), she called me husband and asked me to fvck her hard, that is just so wired to me!! overall, i am looking for GFE rather than PSE. hope that explained a bit???

BTW, any recommendations ? haha
    Understand you perfectly, bro. There are those types in the service oriented girls, they just go straight into service mode without any prior interactions.
    I guess part of the problem is our own non-attraction to them physically to begin with. I've met WLs where, yes they were service oriented, but I was also attracted to them physically. So the session starts of with me literally molesting her the moment I step through the door. Straight in with a full-body hug, hands on auto-roam, necking and making out right there. If she starts talking that talk while we're doing that.... "fuck me baby/darling/husband/BF", that wouldn't sound too out of place then.

I don't really like rating girls, but if I did, it would be yeah nah maybe. None I have seen at GE or GC would be a nah.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny5 View Post
    Cara might be an ice princess, but there can only be one ice queen. C-Coco
    Lol exactly what I was going to say bro!
    It's like Anna and Elsa from Frozen!
    I have to say, sounds like they are both the "tsundere" type, exactly what I like. I might check Cara out then...

Cara is the opposite. she was cold (really cold) when i first saw her. she literally took a glance at me and said nothing when i entered the room...(that could turn a lot of people off. i saw people complaint this on other forums saying the same)...we started chatting during undressing and showering, just like trying to know a new friend. everything is normal and natural. and i found her so pretty and young. I have seen her many times now and every time she is being nicer to me.

i mean everyone has their own tastes and their own type of girls that they like. Cara is my type of girl but definitely not suitable for everyone. i will keep seeing her and i also want recommendations for similar type of girls.
    Same experience. She is go to as well. Best face.

I miss coco. Where did she go.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Coco had a lot of bad reviews on her attitude so I hesitated to book her when she was working regularly in Ginza. And there are many other choices at that time. But since a lot of good girls left , and, after some mental preparation, I decide to see her once. 30mins won’t cost me a lot for a bad experience. but I didn’t manage to book her once. She was rarely on roster this year and always booked.

CARA in comparison has more good reviews than bad reviews.

I would like to try Coco once but $600/hr? Maybe not. I will stay with Cara then.

Btw, one punter comments that Cara is even colder than Coco. Lol
    Coco was amazing. Don't know why people thought she was a ice queen. She greeted me in a super friendly manner as soon as she opened the door. Even when we were resting she played music for me over her phone and stared intently to see if I had any reactions to her favourite song.

She was even super playful during DATY that as I was going down on her she put my glasses on lol.

I heard Coco is working private.
    She is now QUINNA in Sydney Colour as confirmed by many other punters. $600/hr. I will skip…
    woah nice find bro,....never heard of sydney colour, they all look like babes too...not sure if real that is the problem...

$600 is too much for Coco anyway, cara has better face, coco has better body, both icey, but thats a huge price difference.

Cant imagine paying $600 for coco and then getting her one of the "bad" days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Coco had a lot of bad reviews on her attitude so I hesitated to book her when she was working regularly in Ginza. And there are many other choices at that time. But since a lot of good girls left , and, after some mental preparation, I decide to see her once. 30mins won’t cost me a lot for a bad experience. but I didn’t manage to book her once. She was rarely on roster this year and always booked.

CARA in comparison has more good reviews than bad reviews.

I would like to try Coco once but $600/hr? Maybe not. I will stay with Cara then.

Btw, one punter comments that Cara is even colder than Coco. Lol
    By the way… M Cara just got a new Singaporean passport, and a change of name to Lara
    Why do they make it so complicated lol

Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post
    By the way… M Cara just got a new Singaporean passport, and a change of name to Lara
    Why do they make it so complicated lol
    i saw that...why do they do that? she didn't get enough visitors before? she didnt seem that busy before, always could get a booking when i needed one.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tried J Nozomi, good body and big boobs, average face, shit service. YMMV

Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    i saw that...why do they do that? she didn't get enough visitors before? she didnt seem that busy before, always could get a booking when i needed one.
    Isn't she is your favourite? It is good if she not busy, whenever you have urge you could book her lol

Not worth it, Iris at n5m told me she previously worked at sydcolour and now she is $300 at n5m. She also worked under a different name at n5m and Ginza before sydcolour.

Eventually girls do their shop rounds or they start out in the shops. Same merchandise just different price point.
    Well I hope coco is back someday.

Iris doesn’t work at N5M anymore. But I wouldn’t return. She was ok. Close to coco but not.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone tried any of the new J girls? PM or share on here pls

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ya

Only girl I have ever rimmed, has the tidiest little bum hole lol.
    Did she reciprocate?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by neroo View Post
    Has anyone tried any of the new J girls? PM or share on here pls
    JAVs for the new JAV Rurucha at 278 club. https://jav.guru/actress/rurucha%e3%80%82/
    Looks like they actually used up to date photos unlike that previous JAV

Quote Originally Posted by gimmesome View Post
    JAVs for the new JAV Rurucha at 278 club. https://jav.guru/actress/rurucha%e3%80%82/
    Looks like they actually used up to date photos unlike that previous JAV
    Don't you fall to the trap again bro lol

I just googled her vids. Pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    Well I hope coco is back someday.

Iris doesn’t work at N5M anymore. But I wouldn’t return. She was ok. Close to coco but not.
    She's gone from Sydcolour even, I just checked.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Don't you fall to the trap again bro lol
    What you mean "again" bro?

Haven't gone with any girls advertised as JAV or model yet. Anyway checking the videos she doesn't look really my type to justify the premium. 6/10 face, the still photos on Ginza look much better than in the video.

wow, you just checked. nice info.

i will give her a try if she is back to ginza or other joints. haha. cannot go wrong with a 30min session with a pretty girl with a killer body.
    I did Iris. I don’t think she is that pretty. Body is a killer. But her service is slightly a let down (no CIM). Coco was taller, more leggy, face better. Coco more icy but at least she does CIM.

so after all the back and forth discussion, still no one gives a recommendation? young pretty "tsundere" girls? no more?
    All those that I knew and enjoyed have fallen off the roster, unfortunately. Another one I had the pleasure with was Vera. Cold attitude initially, very guarded, but really warmed once she sensed I wasn't a jerk. Same experience as Coco. She's gone from roster last I checked.

Just keep an eye out for girls that the others here complain are cold, starfish, not into it, etc. I normally go for these girls, especially after checking out if the OP was a service oriented punter, was very nitpicky by nature, or just a jerk (very easy to tell based on how they write). Very likely that their loss will be your gain!

This was what I did when I went to see Coco, and I employed the same criteria with Vera, both were correct picks.

Page 72 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast