Page 73 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 2003

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    All those that I knew and enjoyed have fallen off the roster, unfortunately. Another one I had the pleasure with was Vera. Cold attitude initially, very guarded, but really warmed once she sensed I wasn't a jerk. Same experience as Coco. She's gone from roster last I checked.

Just keep an eye out for girls that the others here complain are cold, starfish, not into it, etc. I normally go for these girls, especially after checking out if the OP was a service oriented punter, was very nitpicky by nature, or just a jerk (very easy to tell based on how they write). Very likely that their loss will be your gain!

This was what I did when I went to see Coco, and I employed the same criteria with Vera, both were correct picks.
    Smart punter ! Unlike some people who are looking for negative reviews only so he can avoid.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by gimmesome View Post
    What you mean "again" bro?

Haven't gone with any girls advertised as JAV or model yet. Anyway checking the videos she doesn't look really my type to justify the premium. 6/10 face, the still photos on Ginza look much better than in the video.
    The review of J girls lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    The review of J girls lol.
    Yeah I'll be more careful of that this time lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    I just googled her vids. Pass.
    She looks not too bad actually I think

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny5 View Post
    Not worth it, Iris at n5m told me she previously worked at sydcolour and now she is $300 at n5m. She also worked under a different name at n5m and Ginza before sydcolour.

Eventually girls do their shop rounds or they start out in the shops. Same merchandise just different price point.
    Mind sharing what her name was at Ginza?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny5 View Post
    Actually Iris pre covid was legit the service queen of Ginza and later N5M, did everything, she is older now and doesn't want to do all those things anymore. Her body was way way better in 2018 era ( pre boob job and extended tattoo, firmer bum and better leg muscles, admittedly not as good as Coco because she never had the nice natural boobs and proportions). Remember she is also probably about 5 years older than Coco too.

In terms of prettiness, I think its really a taste thing. People either find her very pretty or just average, she is definitely an acquired taste. When I first met her I thought she was extremely pretty and I still think she is prettier than Coco.
    Yea I think we are comparing the original Iris vs coco compared to me doing the current Iris vs coco. From what you describe I can see why the original Iris was better but that isn’t the case now.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Coco started at 5 Star before Ginza as Moka. Not sure why some guys think she is icy. Same with Lolli/Cara/Lara or whatever name she is using now. I have never found either to be icy in the least

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does anyone know if new J Momo at Ginza is same Momo that worked at 479 about a month ago? Stats are the same.

Edit/update: Yes it is same Momo.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEeus42 View Post
    Does anyone know if new J Momo at Ginza is same Momo that worked at 479 about a month ago? Stats are the same.

If not can Ginza pls choose new names? Make it easier.
    mate, Ginza and Ginza Empire canNOT be trusted..., if you can't see a line up yourself and evidence seeing her with your own eyes (1. she is not a Repeat Momo, 2. the new Momo is pretty and worth jacked up price of $180/30min), or none of your friends have seen the new J Momo, don't fall into trap and wasted your hard earned cash!
    The girl might be as ugly as monkey and Ginza put Vivi Japanese Model magazine photos on it, claiming boasting that she is a REAL Japanese model or Japanese movie Actress....lol!! as fucken shit we are going to trust them now...

Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post
    mate, Ginza and Ginza Empire canNOT be trusted..., if you can't see a line up yourself and evidence seeing her with your own eyes (1. she is not a Repeat Momo, 2. the new Momo is pretty and worth jacked up price of $180/30min), or none of your friends have seen the new J Momo, don't fall into trap and wasted your hard earned cash!
    The girl might be as ugly as monkey and Ginza put Vivi Japanese Model magazine photos on it, claiming boasting that she is a REAL Japanese model or Japanese movie Actress....lol!! as fucken shit we are going to trust them now...
    Do you really have to attack a shop at every opportunity, almost every related thread ? I don’t know what your grudge is with the shop, but that’s not what the forum would allow.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Do you really have to attack a shop at every opportunity, almost every related thread ? I don’t know what your grudge is with the shop, but that’s not what the forum would allow.
    Go fuck your self willisno...., you are. not a punter... and if you are admin of syd99 forum..., i don't need to use your forum either.... FUCK yourself!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There are some really angry people on this forum! Surely things can’t be so bad as to allow a shop you are unhappy with to dominate your life?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    who is the J girl currently on MOC https://myoutcall.com/girl/index/la/en/id/1090
    Does she also work at Ginza?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    who is the J girl currently on MOC https://myoutcall.com/girl/index/la/en/id/1090
    Does she also work at Ginza?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    does anyone know what happened to J Asahi. only worked Tuesday and Wednesday and hasn't returned. was meant to be here for two weeks. was keen to see again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried to book Aya, fully booked, so is Jessie dammit, I’m gonna give Dior a try instead

Quote Originally Posted by dr3w View Post
    Tried to book Aya, fully booked, so is Jessie dammit, I’m gonna give Dior a try instead
    Good luck bro. Dior's grip is very strong down there lol. Might be stronger than your hand lol

Ask for cim bro lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by junnada View Post
    does anyone know what happened to J Asahi. only worked Tuesday and Wednesday and hasn't returned. was meant to be here for two weeks. was keen to see again.
    If she's really as good as reported, then she may have been booked out for the rest of her stay by some cashed up punter or punters.

Especially given the drought in good girls lately.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Good luck bro. Dior's grip is very strong down there lol. Might be stronger than your hand lol

Ask for cim bro lol
    I only booked 30 mins, for girls I’ve never tried before I’ll just go 30mins first

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    If she's really as good as reported, then she may have been booked out for the rest of her stay by some cashed up punter or punters.

Especially given the drought in good girls lately.
    I reckon you might be right there. Some rich sugardadddy for remaining of her stay. she was stunning indeed.

Page 73 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast