Page 8 of 101 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    C x Macao Ruby, keeping it at 4* as previously rated. But with caution "comes across as aloof at times and difficult to build chemistry". She did put effort to accommodate my request to her credit

She is a head-turner, still banging body, handful boobs B+ , slim, all Natural, one definitely to try. Saw her again for second time after her long break since new year. Her aloofness, bored vibe attitude did show stark contrast with my first encounter. For those that have her Wechat account, will however understand, she looks very lonely, and in Chinese culture there is high social pressure to marry before 30s, regardless modern open-mindedness one can be. This girl is definitely not yet 30.

I wouldn't put her under "bitch" category tho, just not her, she is tender, lovely girl type, very moody and currently facing challenges in life. So, be gentle bro.

If you still go to see her, keep that in mind.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by B1gStud View Post
    C x Macao Ruby, keeping it at 4* as previously rated. But with caution "comes across as aloof at times and difficult to build chemistry". She did put effort to accommodate my request to her credit

She is a head-turner, still banging body, handful boobs B+ , slim, all Natural, one definitely to try. Saw her again for second time after her long break since new year. Her aloofness, bored vibe attitude did show stark contrast with my first encounter. For those that have her Wechat account, will however understand, she looks very lonely, and in Chinese culture there is high social pressure to marry before 30s, regardless modern open-mindedness one can be. This girl is definitely not yet 30.

I wouldn't put her under "bitch" category tho, just not her, she is tender, lovely girl type, very moody and currently facing challenges in life. So, be gentle bro.

If you still go to see her, keep that in mind.
    Yep. Totally agree,
    That's what I meant in my last comment.
    People might easily mistake her aloofness and quiet demeanor as being bitchy but she is, in fact, just the opposite.
    I have seen her 3 times now and I can see the comfort level slowly changing albeit not at the same rate as my other regulars.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Kiki based on this thread, 4-5/5 for me, very very happy with the service, man she's hot and I love that petite body!

She worked hard to get me off as I've been having some issues with the little soldier, think I'll be frequenting her.

Need to try Lulu next

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    C Daisy 3/5
    She is petite, enthusiastic and energetic with lovely c+ cup boobs but her face is not my style and the photos on the website do not quite match.
    C x Russian Venus 4.5/5
    A submissive, beautiful and tall mixed girl. Amazing BBBJ.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any one tried vera or Eva from 278?

Banned
    i m keen on these 2 too... but havent got a chance in line up yet...Eva photos looks too good to be true though.... so i m not expecting too much,

i probably see Venus as i have seen her on line up couple of times and she is on my to do list... She is been working for long time but somehow our tuming never aligned or there are higher priority girls whim i want to see...
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc02 View Post

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    anyone try J emma from ginza? Whats up with the high price tag for her?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinels View Post
    The more you pay. The more its worth. LOL!
    You gotta love capitalism.
    The Russians and Chinese and Vietnamese and Cubans and Albanians and Nicaraguans and Cambodians tried to fight it and tried to resist it but in the end they had to give up and accept and embrace it ... capitalism is a beautiful thing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The more you pay. The more its worth. LOL!
    You gotta love capitalism.
    The Russians and Chinese and Vietnamese and Cubans and Albanians and Nicaraguans and Cambodians tried to fight it and tried to resist it but in the end they had to give up and accept and embrace it ... capitalism is a beautiful thing.
    True lol but its not always worth it sometime. Just kinda weird that her price is pretty much the price of the JAV we sometime saw in the past unless she is incognito or something and doesn't want people to know.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    True lol but its not always worth it sometime. Just kinda weird that her price is pretty much the price of the JAV we sometime saw in the past unless she is incognito or something and doesn't want people to know.
    Its never worth it bro, but we still pay and pay and pay ... that's punting.
    It is the worst investment you can make, but it is fun LOL!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Eva is ex Cici from no. 5 marrickville where she was premium only. Moved on to Ginza for money service is very much YMMV.

Banned
    from the blurred photos she looks like J Emma from 42 Gladesville, she was $300/hr Diamond service back then..1 hr minimum. If she is really her... then is worth $300/45 min, great service, beautiful... however way too expensive for repeat though...

plus i got dissappointed before with K Sky and some J Idol co-splay a year plus back (again min 45 min with way more too expensive price tag)... , their look and service is much worse than normal Diamond $150/30 min girl.. so i always try 30 mins first and if good then 1 hr multiple repeat it is.... unless if there is “rooter” approved review... haha... then i can safely go for 1 hr booking without even seeing the girl first!

Banned
    thanks bro for the info... i never see Cici in n5m, is her look the same as the photo, if not how many percent? is her body as attractive as in the photo? is the photos real hers?

Quote Originally Posted by Painterdan View Post
    Eva is ex Cici from no. 5 marrickville where she was premium only. Moved on to Ginza for money service is very much YMMV.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @negi I see thanks for the info guess ill just save the money to see my regular.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Vera has a pretty face, might be her in the photos however probably a few years ago..
    Her boobs are a bit saggy and she’s got belly fat.. was quite disappointing once her clothes came off

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post
    thanks bro for the info... i never see Cici in n5m, is her look the same as the photo, if not how many percent? is her body as attractive as in the photo? is the photos real hers?
    Photos are representative, body is very close, 90% same. Hair is straight and she's about a good B cup.

Banned
    thanks bro for the info
    Quote Originally Posted by Painterdan View Post
    Photos are representative, body is very close, 90% same. Hair is straight and she's about a good B cup.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks brothers, yeah I was curious on J Emma aswell, thought she'd fit well into my petite girl fetish phase I'm going through ATM, not sure if it's worth the price, without 30 min try.

Trying Rebecca next, then will go for a few others.

I kinda miss Alin, saw her 3 times in a row pre covid, looks like she's busy eating and studying ATM

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I haven't seen J Emma yet but stumbled upon her at the shop.
    The minute I saw her I was like: Who is she?...She is quite pretty and petite...Certainly one of the best looking J girl I have laid eyes on. Can't vouch for her service as I haven't seen her yet.

J Nami
    I did see J Nami though.
    She is hot too but Emma is way prettier than her in my view.
    Having said that J Nami is not bad either. Her body is banging though. And very smooth skin.

In terms of service, her service is pretty good but I didn't have much of a chemistry with her. She also seemed a bit shy and distant. Highlight for me was her BBBJ. Slow and slurpy affair.
    Good DFK as well. CIM on the table but costs extra; need to have that extra cash in hand; no paying at the counter.

Rating: 3/5...Good Service but no chemistry. I don't think I will return for this one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ahh interesting, maybe I should consider Emma next before i try Lulu and Jin. How does Emma compare to Kiki in the looks department.

Yeah I was going to try Nami the other day, but went to Kiki instead, might have to keep Nami in my list.

Page 8 of 101 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast