Page 83 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 1970

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw Hibiki recently too. Definitely not worth what Ginza is asking for imho. She is for sure a pretty girl with a lot of surgery work done. Not over the top with the face, boobs are massive but still soft with really nice nipples. It's her ass that's bizzare with the implants.

The girl definitely knows how to give a blowy, I wasn't at full mast when she started but had me rock hard and almost cumming in minutes so I had to stop her. Her pussy is decently tight, not like a vice like some(Rebecca).

Pretty shit session tho, she didn't like kissing, talking and only wanted to cuddle and close her eyes after the job was done and I was the first for the day.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The indo salena is her the same girl angel at no5? Similar blonde

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hibiki definitely sounds overworked

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    The indo salena is her the same girl angel at no5? Similar blonde
    No, two different girls. Angel at n5m used to work at Ginza under the name Melia.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m gonna book Hibiki today if she’s free. I love a fake ass on a girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by fnmfnmfnm View Post
    I’m gonna book Hibiki today if she’s free. I love a fake ass on a girl
    Even no kiss and all those reviews above?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She kissed plenty I thought and she is hot. Does sound like those hours have her hit/miss though. The bum implants is interesting though because now that I recall my back was sore from seeing her which was a first for me. Maybe the implants add dead weight when she was riding me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nang_Man View Post
    I tried Hibiki today.
    Save your money fellas. This girl is just zoned out from the get go. Booked at 12pm so only an hour into her shift. But when you work 17 hours a day and stay cooped up in a small room living off cup noodles it’s easy to get a bit stir crazy.
    Pussy very loose. Like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. No feeling at all. Fake moans. Fake ass fake tits. Very starfish when fucking. Was kinda like banging a blow up doll. Just didn’t do it for me. She didn’t even care that I couldnt come. Just lied there on her phone. Walked out with blue balls. Clearly overworked.

Bro I feel sorry for her. I don’t know maybe she’s in debt or something but she works a lot man!

I haven’t seen her and won’t be seeing her. I saw AI from Kyoto 206 years ago and they sound very similar. Overworked and kept zoning out. Pretty sure AI slept towards the end of session too 😂

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I noticed that!
    I wonder why though?
    Akina and Haruna eat dinner together, I can't imagine being apart is good for their mental

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone seen K blue recently?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw Jiwoo the other night. Thought she was ok but not great. Shy and limited English. Had only been 2 days in sydney at that point.

Very responsive to DATY and we went straight into banging after that.

Boobs are massive and feel great. Not the slimmest, but decent body nevertheless.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_power69 View Post
    Saw Jiwoo the other night. Thought she was ok but not great. Shy and limited English. Had only been 2 days in sydney at that point.

Very responsive to DATY and we went straight into banging after that.

Boobs are massive and feel great. Not the slimmest, but decent body nevertheless.
    Thanks for the feedback! I'll take this review any day. Way more down to earth than some other over the top novel writing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone has any intel on new Thai girls at 278?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any review on T Smile? Photos look good but you all know photos in Ginza website is either fake or too much brushed. Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone know when K Rebecca is coming back?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefeared View Post
    Anyone know when K Rebecca is coming back?
    Not sure but I I saw her at the airport going to Korea her flight to Korea was before mine

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker1023 View Post
    Any review on T Smile? Photos look good but you all know photos in Ginza website is either fake or too much brushed. Thanks
    T Smile is pretty good...but don't expect her to look like the photos. It's her but PS'd. She has a nice rack and meaty bum, so if you're into that you'll like her. She will give you a raw amateur like gfe...no acting just genuine. Don't expect pro skills but more like an enthusiastic amateur. She's brand new to the industry, never worked even in Thailand. Compared to photo she's darker, like your average thai girl, and she's abit fluffy around the tummy area. All in all for the price, she was good one-off punt.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    Even no kiss and all those reviews above?
    Yeah, agree, that’s a brave move

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quick reviews, for what it's worth. YMMV and please respect these girls. And note I judge girls on whether they willingly do CIM but I don't force them to do it.

J Chika - great GFE. DT BBBJ with CIM. Slightly older than I expected, but firm, fit body. WIR yes.

J Akane - enthusiastic. Actually really good with everything. CIM yes. Umm but… she's had lots of surgery. WIR, no because not my type.

J Saeko - YMMV but she wasn't having a good day when I saw her. Unenthusiastic. No CIM. WIR no.

J Lino - good GFE, submissive. No CIM and her BJ is average. But actually I like her and her attitude. She's a bit chubby. WIR no but I recommend trying if you are ok with chubby.

K Jiwoo - Rooter's review is a accurate enough. A bit older and some work done. Boobs are a nice job, but can't believe brothers here are saying they're real. The first half of them are real (the part you feel first)… Cim: didn't get there which means she's tight and feels great… WIR no once is enough for me, but I recommend her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw C Sandy on the way in for her shift yesterday. Thought she was Korean. Very good looking, I think she could tell I was a punter as she kept awkwardly trying to divert her eyes. I ended up buzzing in to the shop first. Was only at reception when I asked who it was.

Page 83 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast