Page 88 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 2003

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    has anyone tried the new VxC Fey? her description looks really tempting!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone seen the new J kumi gal?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Balenangg View Post
    Yes. Tried her once.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post
    When their profile say CIM is offered, does that really mean cumming into their mouth no condom??
    How many of you actually have CIM with the girls? Ive been punting a while and had one WL do it for me recently....ah, I tell you what...I want her to do it again for me this week!

CIM is standard. Every once in a while a girl might pull out and act all silly. If that’s the case and her profile says she does it, tell reception on the way out. Perhaps they’ll give you a discount next time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Balenangg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeWBC View Post
    Yes. Tried her once.
    George... you crack me up!! Funny as fuck... I suppose you really did answer the question... hahahaha!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    K Rebecca 5 - she used her teeth during BJ lately the past 3 visits.
    New C Baby (Empire) 4
    New J Fujie 4.5 - big great tits
    New C Tiffany 2 - CIM on her profile description then gets mad and says she don’t do that service! Wtf?! And unshaven.
    C x Russian Venus 4.5 - the best CIM
    C Nicole 4 - gives me rim, rim isn’t on her profile description.
    Ab Viet x C Dior 4.5 - oh please shut up!
    C Sia 4
    C Sugar 2 - nope
    C Vivian 2 - nope
    C Ashley 2 - princess attitude
    C Nancy 3
    C Taylor 3.5 - kinda old girl now
    Macao Ruby 4.5 - didn’t speak at all, just girlfriend experience
    K Misha 5
    K Ari 4
    K Yuri 3.5 bit of an attitude when asked for round 2.
    C CICI 4 - she won’t stop sucking, and won’t complain either.
    K Jane 4 - but very straightforward when talking.
    K Nana 4 - only sticks her tongue out to kiss
    K Yujin 3.5 - didn’t get into the shower with me, boo!
    New K-pop Emma 4 - I wish she was $300, then worth it.
    New J Suzuha 2 - don’t tell me your pussy is sore for 2nd shot, BJ or HJ only, boo! And unshaven.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Re Violet

Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post
    Went double with J Misa and C Lala. This would be my first time with Misa, but i have been with Lala before.

First impression of Misa was ok, so-so. But when she undressed, dunno why she looked amazing. Not only that, her personality is really great. A mixture if PSE and GFE, no awkwardness, no FOAM, but seems a true enthusiastic person. Dunno how she got so wet without lubes, water, etc. yet very grippy.

Also not every girls want to interact one another on a double session. But these two did, so it was a quite an awesome punt.
    ===

Does anyone know where Violet has gone? Or if she is at another shop?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just saw on PP (another forum), recent review of c Ashley lol.. basically still thr same, full cps from 7 years .ago... not even silver service, but charging diamond price

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    Just saw on PP (another forum), recent review of c Ashley lol.. basically still thr same, full cps from 7 years .ago... not even silver service, but charging diamond price
    Any recommendation for C girls that provide good service and CIM at ginza?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Give ginza and a break for a while as the prices they’re charging doesn’t match up to the services provided

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There is another thread for c ginza girls.
    But venus 100pct fit your request.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi,

Does anyone know who that new female receptionist with brown hair is?

Is she a new girl working at the shop or just the new receptionist? She is so cute..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobhappy888 View Post
    C - Nicole 1.5

Summary: was keen to see this girl for a long time based on pics, but after seeing her, would not see again and would not recommend

Positives: reasonably tight pussy, good cowgirl technique, gave a nice massage after sex

Negatives: very robotic/mechanical service, no passion, doesn’t like nipples to be sucked, really thin body, scratchy pubic hair
    Any improvements in recent times with Nicole?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    C Nicole 4/5 but comes with a certain level of expectations..

Let me explain:

I’ve seen Nicole at least 10 times now.

Most recent visit was last week.

You can say she is a cold fish. Very Pretty Chinese girl, very thin. Nice hair. Shaved. Doesn’t speak at all to me. Other than hello. She doesn’t even moan during sex, just smiles. She did say last time “you want me to lick here?” She gives me RIM even when RIM isn’t on her profile description so I give her extra points for that. (she might not do it for you!) the other time she spoke was when I asked for round 2, Nicole said “you shower again first, I help you” no pillow talk at all, not for a single visit.

I never tried to kiss her nipples… I never kiss girls nipples. And I never licked Nicole’s box. I never lick box. Nicole doesn’t have CIM in her profile description.

No BJ in the shower for The past couple visits. She didn’t even let me kiss her until my 3rd visit. She never kisses me, she just lets me kiss her now.

She has never complained or said she tired. She will bbbj me and HJ job for a long time.

Nicole is like the food at McDonald’s. It’s not fantastic BUT it’s consistent and I basically know what I’m getting every time. I think her service is fine for me.. if you just looking for a release. Nicole’s service isn’t “passionate” kinda mechanical… and you could say she is cold.

To improve: If nicole went back to giving bbbj in the shower.

I’m fine with Nicole not talking to me. If you want a girl that talks, pick AB VxC Dior.

Nicole’s service is still better than “some” not all of the short stay J girls recently..

If you want a “connection” and “passionate” service with a girl, pick someone else, like Rebecca.

I hope Rebecca comes back soon..

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    C Nicole 4/5 but comes with a certain level of expectations..

Let me explain:

I’ve seen Nicole at least 10 times now.

Most recent visit was last week.

You can say she is a cold fish. Very Pretty Chinese girl, very thin. Nice hair. Shaved. Doesn’t speak at all to me. Other than hello. She doesn’t even moan during sex, just smiles. She did say last time “you want me to lick here?” She gives me RIM even when RIM isn’t on her profile description so I give her extra points for that. (she might not do it for you!) the other time she spoke was when I asked for round 2, Nicole said “you shower again first, I help you” no pillow talk at all, not for a single visit.

I never tried to kiss her nipples… I never kiss girls nipples. And I never licked Nicole’s box. I never lick box. Nicole doesn’t have CIM in her profile description.

No BJ in the shower for The past couple visits. She didn’t even let me kiss her until my 3rd visit. She never kisses me, she just lets me kiss her now.

She has never complained or said she tired. She will bbbj me and HJ job for a long time.

Nicole is like the food at McDonald’s. It’s not fantastic BUT it’s consistent and I basically know what I’m getting every time. I think her service is fine for me.. if you just looking for a release. Nicole’s service isn’t “passionate” kinda mechanical… and you could say she is cold.

To improve: If nicole went back to giving bbbj in the shower.

I’m fine with Nicole not talking to me. If you want a girl that talks, pick AB VxC Dior.

Nicole’s service is still better than “some” not all of the short stay J girls recently..

If you want a “connection” and “passionate” service with a girl, pick someone else, like Rebecca.

I hope Rebecca comes back soon..
    Lotta "Nos" there lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nightshift sounds like he knows what he’s talking about. Lotta detail.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is Dior that talkative? I haven't seen her yet and I read great reports but also they say she talks quite a lot. I always thought those reports are exaggerating but now you say that too.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemingford Gray View Post
    Is Dior that talkative? I haven't seen her yet and I read great reports but also they say she talks quite a lot. I always thought those reports are exaggerating but now you say that too.
    My experience is that she is indeed very talkative

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m thinking in my head when I’m with Dior: “OMG shut up!” I don’t say that because I don’t wanna upset her, and it might ruin the rest of the session..

BUT when she does shut up… she has gotten me hard for Round 2 much much quicker than any other girl!
    Even Jessie or Rebecca. So she gets credit for that…

Page 88 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast