Page 89 of 99 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 1967

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nightshift sounds like he knows what he’s talking about. Lotta detail.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is Dior that talkative? I haven't seen her yet and I read great reports but also they say she talks quite a lot. I always thought those reports are exaggerating but now you say that too.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemingford Gray View Post
    Is Dior that talkative? I haven't seen her yet and I read great reports but also they say she talks quite a lot. I always thought those reports are exaggerating but now you say that too.
    My experience is that she is indeed very talkative

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m thinking in my head when I’m with Dior: “OMG shut up!” I don’t say that because I don’t wanna upset her, and it might ruin the rest of the session..

BUT when she does shut up… she has gotten me hard for Round 2 much much quicker than any other girl!
    Even Jessie or Rebecca. So she gets credit for that…

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    I’m thinking in my head when I’m with Dior: “OMG shut up!” I don’t say that because I don’t wanna upset her, and it might ruin the rest of the session..

BUT when she does shut up… she has gotten me hard for Round 2 much much quicker than any other girl!
    Even Jessie or Rebecca. So she gets credit for that…
    Haha, she has the power to turn you on or kill you off according to what she does with her mouth. I read that she's very talented in bed. Now I have to see that by myself, thank you.

I'll take a handkerchief to gag her just in case.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah she is good. I gave her 4/5 in a previous post here.

Big tattoo on her back. Tits are not big. Won’t shut up! No BJ in the shower…

BUT great service! Great kisser and great with cowgirl and lots of hugs and kissing and kissing my nipples and moaning when she’s on her back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    K Julia

4.5/5

Korean barbie alert! And that body: fuckin smokin’ . not very thin but not fat. Pretty face! And tan skin. Her face and tan body and blonde hair reminds me of K-pop idol Hyolyn from the girl group SISTAR. And Awesome big tits! Wow.

BJ in Shower was great. Balls deep! And very sensual. Her hands holding my hands and then her hands on my sides for balls deep. She gets points for balls deep.

Cat bath good then RIM. Wow she spread open my checks to stick her tongue right up my ass. Like she was digging for buried treasure. Then hand holding my cheeks open so she can stick her tongue in and out. Then puts whole mouth and face on my butt to lick me out. I do appreciate when girls do more than just lick “like a cat” during rim. Julia gets Extra points for that.

Then - oil on my back and rubbing her tits and body on me. Usually that does nothing for me when girls do it. But Julia used oil. It was nice and relaxing… like a real massage place… she said “it good? Don’t fall a sleep.”

Bbbj until hard . Then pussy slide… “I still want to tease you” Julia said.

Then HJ until hard again Then sex.

Then a great relaxing massage again. Great massage skills from Julia.

Buzzer goes off during HJ for round 2. We ran out of time… she said “1 minute more, let’s see if you can..” very glad she didn’t just say “shower now” like other girls..

So why 4.5/5 and not a 5? Because we ran out of time during round 2… kind of more my fault..I should’ve looked at the clock more.

$330 an hour but no cim in her profile description. She has a good attitude too.

I need to go back again and get 2 rounds out of Julia. She is great! Very good service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    K Misha 5/5

A rival to Rebecca and Jessie as best service queen that both Ginza shops have to offer I need to do a shout out to misha, she deserves it.

I’ve seen K Misha at least 10 times, I think more than that. I remember first seeing her when she was named K Yuna at Empire. My last session with Misha was last week.

She never uses bullshit dark lighting or tinted lighting in the room, it’s always bright. lights on. So I can see her (like Jessie did in her room)

Short blonde hair. Pretty face, Great thin body and great tits AND just an incredible attitude every visit. Always laughing and smiling when she’s in the shower and in bed with me. (I wish she had longer hair. Her Short blonde hair is as long and styled like K-pop idol SUNMI in the “24 hours” music video)

Great kisser she won’t stop, she’s into it more than me. Kissing for me always get me hard. She still does cat bath(a lot of girls
    Don’t now…) not for long, she always smacks me and says “doggy!” So she can RIM me. Wow OMG rimming and HJ at the same time! Incredible! (Only Jessie, Rebecca and Misha have done that every time for me!)

Pussy slide: I’m not a big fan of it with girls, I think it is so lame…with misha I swear the tip is about to go in, she always teases me and smiles. THEN She even lays down on top of me locks her legs together with my cock in between her legs and pussy slides again this way goes up and down. I came once from that last year and she laughed. I said she’s too good! (Rebecca is the only other girl that has made me cum from pussy slide.)

Round 2 - to help me get hard I ask for RIM and HJ since it’s great. “Sure no problem” a lot of girls at Ginza say no once RIM only! Not misha (or Jessie or Rebecca. All 3 do RIM HJ for round 1 and 2 for me)

CIM: for the longest time CIM wasn’t in her profile description, now it is. My last visit with misha I just finished a 12 hour shift at work and was kinda tired. I wasn’t cumming… from sex… I wanted CIM now! I asked if she does indeed do CIM now? She just nodded yes. Wow CIM was great! BUT misha doesn’t stop sucking after I came.. she keeps sucking to get every last drop of cum out.. damn that feels strange, I didn’t tell her to stop and she evil laughed.

(usually every other visit, after sex and she’s cleaning the cum off my cock, she always sucks the cum off my cock instead of using a wet wipe. I swear that makes it more difficult for me to get hard for round 2)

Her shower game is on point too, every time lately when doing bj in the shower at the end she always looks up at me winks and kiss “pecks” the top of my cock and smiles.

Looks and service are fine and good but don’t really count for much if the girl has a dog shit attitude. Misha is so friendly and fun with me. After getting dressed to leave last time she wouldn’t let me go out the door she just kept on kissing me… I said “I don’t want to go!” She laughed..

I’m telling you misha is a rival to Jessie and Rebecca for me, for the number 1 girl at Ginza.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    NEW K SUMIN : 4/5

Great body and tits. Her face is super pretty, reminds me like she’s a retired member of an old K-pop girl group. And her nice brown hair and short black dress she was wearing today, holy smokes she’s hot! All services offered on her profile description. BJ was very soft and slow. Her HJ skills are better to get me hard. Great kisser!! I couldn’t stop kissing her. Rim was fine. No HJ during RIM like Jessie, Misha or Rebecca..

It’s $350 an hour. Not cheap. If it was $300 or $320 I’d definitely recommend. But for $350?…... Rebecca is cheaper than that. I kinda miss Rebecca. I hope she comes back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If I had to compare her face to a K-pop idol, i would probably compare her to Nayoung from the old girl group I.O.I and she lost the baby fat In Her checks and was 30 years old.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    K Jessie 5/5 10/10 A+++ OMG wow! My Review

“It’s you!” I said when meeting Jessie. (She’s the former receptionist at Ginza) I’ve had a crush on her for years..

Okay… Even when booking K Rebecca and she told me what room to go to, I was thinking on the way to the room: “wow, the receptionist is so pretty and nice. I wish I was having sex with her today instead of Rebecca..”

Everyone probably already knew it was Jessie…. Well I didn’t. What a surprise.

Round 1:
    I didn’t fuck Jessie. Jessie fucked ME! Full on PSE then when I get on top.. as fast as turning a light switch, goes full GFE.

Round 2:
    GFE

And the rimming… wow, such a long time with the rimming and HJ on me same time.

Okay, gun to my head: Jessie or Rebecca? I’d probably pick Jessie. (But I think I’m bias because I’ve had a crush on the receptionist for some time now..)

And it’s $350 an hour. Not cheap.. and no CIM in her profile description.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    K Rebecca - 5/5 best by default

5/5

Okay, why even bother doing a quick review of Rebecca? Well maybe someone doesn’t know about her and believe me, Rebecca is great.

More than 10 visits! I’ve even waited a whole damn hour in the waiting area just for Rebecca!

Blonde hair black lingerie. Great tits and body.

Bj in shower and pussy slide in shower! From behind and pussy slide front way while she’s kissing me.

Good Cat bath, not for long then doggy so she can RIM me and HJ same time!!

Then she even bbbj me while I’m in doggy RIM position. She won’t stop the sucking until I CIM! (The past 3 visits.) Her head is in a strange position so I did feel her teeth during bbbj CIM.

Then round 2.
    Pussy slide! It would be so lame with any other girl, but Rebecca, I swear the tip did go in then she pulls out then up and down! (I came once from that pussy slide like 2 years ago)

I ask for RIM and HJ, she is so happy to do that again for me. Sometimes I want sex then she like no! you cum now (with RIM HJ!! )Awesome!! Every visit she says “I want you to cum for me…” to get me hard for round 2.

Sex always I’m on top. She’s always great! Sex doesn’t take long at all for me with Rebecca. She’s too good.

The past few visits it’s always bj shower, cat bath, pussy slide, bbbj then sex. Then massage bbbj sex. Always 2 rounds out of Rebecca.

Lately, rim HJ for round 1 and 2 even until I cum and she always makes sure I cum in her mouth! Doesn’t matter if it’s HJ, Rebecca will always make sure my cum is in her mouth!!

Round 3! (Only happened one time) how did that happen that one visit?

Round 1 :RIM HJ then CIM
    Round 2: bbbj then sex
    Round 3 RIM HJ to get me hard then sex! I couldn’t believe it 3 times in 1 hour!

Rebecca is THAT GOOD!

Last visit. When getting dressed, She said “you look tired because of me, I give energy drink for you” she gave me an unopened energy drink from her bag she was saving for herself. Wow extra points for that!!

You like Korea girls? Pussy slides and RIM + CIM combo?

Then pick Rebecca (by default) if she comes back that is…

Rebecca is the no.1 service queen at Ginza by default. (My bias is K Jessie, the former Ginza receptionist that I’ve had a crush on for some time now)

$320 an hour all services in her profile description.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone seen J Mana? Her photos look good but I have been bait and switched at Ginza before.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by fnmfnmfnm View Post
    Just saw Hibiki for a good 30mins or so. I’m a big fan of plastic suegery WLs and she can’t beat it. I spent a good half hour eating her arse out and worshipping her booty. Great butt no matter what. Good BJ and rimming and perfect tits. She is a lovely girl and knows how to twerk her butt if you’re into it. Defs a repeat visit on the cards.
    Does anyone know where J hibiki is at these days?

Quote Originally Posted by ggmas View Post
    Does anyone know where J hibiki is at these days?
    Based on her friends insta she not in Australia at the moment

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I scanned tomorrow's roster, and I thought J Liz was back, but sadly it is not her but a new Jgirl named Liv. Oh well, can only hope she comes back to ginza.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    I scanned tomorrow's roster, and I thought J Liz was back, but sadly it is not her but a new Jgirl named Liv. Oh well, can only hope she comes back to ginza.
    She is actually good bro, eventho I never see Liz before. But I booked Liv back to back in a day, initially for 30 mins and feel not enough, then come back 1 hour later for another 45 minutes (I wanted 1 hour but she got another booking). She is an office girl with PERFECT english, very beautiful tokyo girl, and flirty! The only downside as of now is her roster time is super short.. and only once a week.. anyway i might write an AR about her later

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Based on her friends insta she not in Australia at the moment
    Whats her insta?

Quote Originally Posted by yuqi01 View Post
    Whats her insta?
    I don't know her insta, but I know her friend insta, her friend is a wl as well

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    I heard somewhere M Cara is previous M Lolli from few years ago.
    If it's really her, in her old photos, she looks like this

Attachment 79369
    Bro, how can you find girls photo from years before ?? sometimes I want to check if a girls is truly 'new' , or just retuned to industry

Page 89 of 99 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast