Page 96 of 101 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 2003

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    my pick would be rebecca, but she has left ginza and only the lucky ones will be able to see her now. jessie is the best in terms of service. i don't know anyone that is as good as her. i would have been back multiple times if she had a more natural look. i.e. she has had a bit of work done on her face and boobs.
    I thought I saw k Rebecca on the roster recently

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rebecca usually comes and goes out of the country for a couple of weeks

Anyone know where Dior went to?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah, I hadn't heard of Rebecca pulling stumps......heaven forbid!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What days does Rebecca usually work?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by c1teh9 View Post
    What days does Rebecca usually work?
    She's not working at the moment. She's probably gone back home and we don't know when or if she's coming back....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian12345 View Post
    Regrettably I don't spend much of my time in Sydney so I've never gone to ginza or punted much in Sydney. I am hoping for a fully inclusive service with an enthusiastic girl something more pse when it comes to bbbj technique as well. I would also like for dfk and rimming to be on the table. I unfortunately look like I'm of Indian descent (I'm from the SE Asia region by background). In that regard a few of the highly rated passionate providers are off the table. Sorry for not providing any Intel and requesting a recommendation.

I'm deciding between k Jessie k Rebecca and k julia. I don't have time to sample all 3 in my stay in Sydney so was wondering the main differences between these 3 in terms of looks and enthusiasm of service
    Is it just pse for bbbj you are after or the whole experience too?
    Not sure how long you are staying in Sydney but other notable k girls would be k blue and k sera (don’t think they have no Indian listed) who would give pse vibe and the diamond stuff

Also depends you body preference style eg thinner and skinnier build vs atheltic and big bum…
    More review on these k girls in these threads if you need help deciding lol

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...RT-REVIEW-ONLY

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...morable-Asian)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Is it just pse for bbbj you are after or the whole experience too?
    Not sure how long you are staying in Sydney but other notable k girls would be k blue and k sera (don’t think they have no Indian listed) who would give pse vibe and the diamond stuff

Also depends you body preference style eg thinner and skinnier build vs atheltic and big bum…
    More review on these k girls in these threads if you need help deciding lol

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...RT-REVIEW-ONLY

I think thinner and skinnier build is preferred. Looking for am overall enthusiastic experience with someone who's comfortable taking the lead. Good bbbj style is a plus and rimming and dfk is also preferred.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    She's not working at the moment. She's probably gone back home and we don't know when or if she's coming back....
    Understand. Thanks mate

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think thinner and skinnier build is preferred. Looking for am overall enthusiastic experience with someone who's comfortable taking the lead. Good bbbj style is a plus and rimming and dfk is also preferred.
    Have seen all 3 and Rebecca is top of my list. But this doesn’t help you now. To be honest, I’d put misha after Rebecca and higher than Jesse / Julia

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I know this has been asked numerous times across multiple threads, but does anyone actually have an answer as to if/when Dior will return?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Faster View Post
    I know this has been asked numerous times across multiple threads, but does anyone actually have an answer as to if/when Dior will return?
    Your prayers are answered, looks like she’s on the Roster for tomorrow the 18th.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Unless I'm mistaken she is rostered on tomorrow...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amos33 View Post
    Your prayers are answered, looks like she’s on the Roster for tomorrow the 18th.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Unless I'm mistaken she is rostered on tomorrow...
    It's a Christmas miracle, thanks for the heads up

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone tried C Sandy recently?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    K Blue and K jessie is more the thinner and skinnier build while Mishcha i would say i more lean and athetlic like the girls you see at gym/yoga and beach that works out and lean but not super duper skinny..

going off of ur list assuming u are after K Girl only?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's a Christmas miracle, thanks for the heads up
    hahaha yeaaaa give her that candy cane to devour

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone see Micky today?
    Photos look ok, but only at $260 puts her quite cheap there
    Description says chubby but doesn’t look fat or anything

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    K Blue and K jessie is more the thinner and skinnier build while Mishcha i would say i more lean and athetlic like the girls you see at gym/yoga and beach that works out and lean but not super duper skinny..

going off of ur list assuming u are after K Girl only?
    I don't mind other nationalities as well. It just seems that those girls were well rated. Thank you for the advice.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph-Lauren View Post
    Anyone see Micky today?
    Photos look ok, but only at $260 puts her quite cheap there
    Description says chubby but doesn’t look fat or anything
    maybe ask reception for intel and tell them which girl u normally like and fit your type...normally when they arent super busy they quite responsive and detailed.
    Micky quite new but also her description doesnt fit the type of J Girls i normally go for lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't mind other nationalities as well. It just seems that those girls were well rated. Thank you for the advice.
    They are well rated yes but some of them good luck getting a booking and a bookiing that suits your time esp if you are travelling down and might have tight itinerrary eg Jessie is super hard to book its more what time is she free vs can she do this time sorta of thing

Mischa is easier too book and thanks for clarifying thats its not K giris you are after as they widens the range i wouldnt opt for a particular J girl as any good ones or top service ones may not work no more or when u get to sydney as they come and go

this thread here and this one below have details on other top service girls for skinny and thin... KK, Cici, C Ivy might fit that profile but check to see if they have nationality prefs

so who have u narrowed down ur choices too? lol

Page 96 of 101 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast