Person's Name : Ari
    Establishment : 206 Commonwealth St, Surry hills, NSW
    Date of Visit : 22 Nov 2020
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kyoto206.com.au
    Phone :0413 111 206
    WeChat: kyoto206a2
    Hours of Business : Open daily 10am till late
    Rates : Diamond 30mins $140
    Size/shape : good body shape; white and smooth skin; natural B boobs; nice pair of foot; photos are real
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Thailand
    Services Provided : Diamond service
    Value for money/recommend? : Recommended
    My Experience/Comment:

Rating below according to my experience. YMMV.
    Face 8/10
    Body 8/10
    Service 6.5/10
    Overall: 7.5/10

I’ve noticed this young fresh Thai girl of Kyoto206 for some time. In the afternoon of last Sunday, I had a nice lunch and after that I felt I need something sweet. So I booked Ari for half an hour. Popped in and made the payment. After a while, Ari showed up, dressed in a white skirt which adds to her innocence. Unlike other WLs on high heels, Ari was wearing a pair of slippers. Looks like a young pretty Uni girl living in my neighborhood.

She walked me upstairs and we went into a medium size , cozy room. I took off her skirt. After a simple shower, Ari came to me and hug me tightly. We did some lips kissing. She asked me
    “You wanna lift me up?”
    “Can I?”
    “Of course”
    I suddenly lifted her up with my arms around her ass. Then I hold her thigh while she koalas around me. I carried her to the bed. She is flawless in her skin. White and smooth. She is exactly what she looks like in the pics on 206 website. With even better body. She is so pretty that I can’t believe I have her at the moment. If I see such a girl as Ari on the street, I dare not hit on her no matter how desperately I want her. She gave me a bbbj. Her blow job skills are below average in 206, but is ok for me given that she is young and inexperienced.

She put on the condom for me and rode on me. She is quite good at Cowgirl. I still remember the view I saw in the mirror of she riding me hard. Her boobs are not very big, about B+, but with nice shapes. I repeatedly touched, rub and sucked her boobs during cowgirl. After a few mins, we changed to missionary. We hug tightly and fucked hard. Ari is down to earth, like a real girl friend. Never pretend to moan or scream on the bed. I ejaculated at last. The pillow talk has a lot of fun. Her English is not as fluent as a native speaker, but is ok for communication. She played a song on her phone. I remember the name of the song is “I don’t wanna miss a thing” Yes, it is like I don’t wanna miss out Ari.

Ari is really a friendly and affectionate girl. Highly recommended. One shortcoming is that she is reluctant to DFK. Only have lips kissing. It is understandable for a young inexperienced WL. I think her age is 19 or 20 because that energy and enthusiasm can only be from the girl of this age. She is so young that I even felt I'm commiting a crime. If ur into young, inexperienced, innocent Asian girl, she is yours. By the way, she has a nice pair of foot. Small and in good shapes. Suitable for foot fetish.
    IMG_4919-scaled.jpgIMG_4920.jpg

She has my attention too, 19yo haven’t tried anyone below 20, yet.

Thanks for sharing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan69 View Post
    She has my attention too, 19yo haven’t tried anyone below 20, yet.

Thanks for sharing
    Actually she just turned 20 in this November, if you really cared about the age that much lol.
    Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by codeveronica View Post
    Actually she just turned 20 in this November, if you really cared about the age that much lol.
    Just saying.
    Thanks for the information brother
    Under 20’s is on my bucket list
    Ari has few positive feedbacks. She is on my list to visit

Senior Member(無間使者) Sweetdreams's Avatar

Thanks

Thanks for sharing review
    I like the girls and shop of 206 and 57, using real photos

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the report, considering add her into the bucket list, hope she can offer DFK services later down the track.

Banned
    Noice AR thanks for sharing good shop and nice girl

Nice AR. Looks good

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by qjytt View Post
    Person's Name : Ari
    Establishment : 206 Commonwealth St, Surry hills, NSW
    Date of Visit : 22 Nov 2020
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kyoto206.com.au
    Phone :0413 111 206
    WeChat: kyoto206a2
    Hours of Business : Open daily 10am till late
    Rates : Diamond 30mins $140
    Size/shape : good body shape; white and smooth skin; natural B boobs; nice pair of foot; photos are real
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Thailand
    Services Provided : Diamond service
    Value for money/recommend? : Recommended
    My Experience/Comment:

Rating below according to my experience. YMMV.
    Face 8/10
    Body 8/10
    Service 6.5/10
    Overall: 7.5/10

I’ve noticed this young fresh Thai girl of Kyoto206 for some time. In the afternoon of last Sunday, I had a nice lunch and after that I felt I need something sweet. So I booked Ari for half an hour. Popped in and made the payment. After a while, Ari showed up, dressed in a white skirt which adds to her innocence. Unlike other WLs on high heels, Ari was wearing a pair of slippers. Looks like a young pretty Uni girl living in my neighborhood.

She walked me upstairs and we went into a medium size , cozy room. I took off her skirt. After a simple shower, Ari came to me and hug me tightly. We did some lips kissing. She asked me
    “You wanna lift me up?”
    “Can I?”
    “Of course”
    I suddenly lifted her up with my arms around her ass. Then I hold her thigh while she koalas around me. I carried her to the bed. She is flawless in her skin. White and smooth. She is exactly what she looks like in the pics on 206 website. With even better body. She is so pretty that I can’t believe I have her at the moment. If I see such a girl as Ari on the street, I dare not hit on her no matter how desperately I want her. She gave me a bbbj. Her blow job skills are below average in 206, but is ok for me given that she is young and inexperienced.

She put on the condom for me and rode on me. She is quite good at Cowgirl. I still remember the view I saw in the mirror of she riding me hard. Her boobs are not very big, about B+, but with nice shapes. I repeatedly touched, rub and sucked her boobs during cowgirl. After a few mins, we changed to missionary. We hug tightly and fucked hard. Ari is down to earth, like a real girl friend. Never pretend to moan or scream on the bed. I ejaculated at last. The pillow talk has a lot of fun. Her English is not as fluent as a native speaker, but is ok for communication. She played a song on her phone. I remember the name of the song is “I don’t wanna miss a thing” Yes, it is like I don’t wanna miss out Ari.

Ari is really a friendly and affectionate girl. Highly recommended. One shortcoming is that she is reluctant to DFK. Only have lips kissing. It is understandable for a young inexperienced WL. I think her age is 19 or 20 because that energy and enthusiasm can only be from the girl of this age. She is so young that I even felt I'm commiting a crime. If ur into young, inexperienced, innocent Asian girl, she is yours. By the way, she has a nice pair of foot. Small and in good shapes. Suitable for foot fetish.
    IMG_4919-scaled.jpgIMG_4920.jpg
    Tried Ari last week. Went there about 10mins early. Waiting in waiting room then pops Ari. Dressed normally with a very pretty face.

Went inside the room and she is smiling. Her face is really cute and her body is quite amazing. Her boobs are natural Cs. God damn! Very GFE type. Had a shower very normal., no BBBJ shower, no tease.

We get into the bed and she does her best cat bath. Pretty average tbh. Went in for a kiss only have LK. Her breath was really bad. She didn't use mouth wash... She does BBBJ which was slightly below average. I decided to go mish and finished. Felt pretty good.

While we were waiting for round 2 we talked a bit. She is a very nice girl. Can confirm she is like GF material.

Round 2. I start to kick her out. Pussy tasted so good. No smell. Worked her slowly and fingered the shit out of her. She was definitely enjoying it. I was hoping since I did this favour for her she could ay least kiss me with a bit of tongue. Nope just LK and her breath lol. I wasn't feeling it so she just jerked me off.

Overall a really nice gfe type of girl. However service is really poor. She is new to the industry but not worth it in my opinion. Keen to try other girls in the roster.

Quote Originally Posted by EzyPunta877 View Post
    Tried Ari last week. Went there about 10mins early. Waiting in waiting room then pops Ari. Dressed normally with a very pretty face.

Went inside the room and she is smiling. Her face is really cute and her body is quite amazing. Her boobs are natural Cs. God damn! Very GFE type. Had a shower very normal., no BBBJ shower, no tease.

We get into the bed and she does her best cat bath. Pretty average tbh. Went in for a kiss only have LK. Her breath was really bad. She didn't use mouth wash... She does BBBJ which was slightly below average. I decided to go mish and finished. Felt pretty good.

While we were waiting for round 2 we talked a bit. She is a very nice girl. Can confirm she is like GF material.

Round 2. I start to kick her out. Pussy tasted so good. No smell. Worked her slowly and fingered the shit out of her. She was definitely enjoying it. I was hoping since I did this favour for her she could ay least kiss me with a bit of tongue. Nope just LK and her breath lol. I wasn't feeling it so she just jerked me off.

Overall a really nice gfe type of girl. However service is really poor. She is new to the industry but not worth it in my opinion. Keen to try other girls in the roster.
    Thanks EzyPunta, will give her some mouthwash lol... Hope she'll get more trainings from other bros...
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Ari is on today 22/06/21 (Tue)
    5 - 9pm only
    Limited spots!
    Sakura57 樱花宫