Upsetting Pretty Anna 😂

Establishment: Sydney Baby Massage
    Date of Visit : 14.03.2021
    Address: 18 Hargrave St Darlinghurst - 0426702868
    Wechat: hargrave18
    Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm
    Rates : 60 minutes $120

Person's Name: Anna 🇹🇭
    Size/shape: 168cm, Natural C Cup, Sexy slim curvy body and beautiful European appearance.
    Nationality or Ethnicity : THAI Good English
    Services Provided: Sensual massage NHJ CBJ & FS YMMV

Value for money/recommend? : YES Good Service Oriented Die Hard Attitude

My experience/comments :
    After my DTM 🐉routines in the city, I WeChat SBM for Anna’s booking to verify the authenticity as Anna’s photos looks stunning hot and sexy. Received confirmation booking in place. Sunday, heaps of parking at museum, walked in greeted by lovely Eva, have a short chit chatting while waiting for Anna busy with customer.

Eva sent me to my favorite room with massive wall mirror, a chair, double sided massage table and shower inside. Help myself shower as didn’t shower at first shop after DTM 🐉 , heard Anna walked in and she delivered towel for me. Walked out to say hello and hug granted, first impression pretty lady as photos, long weary hair, tall slim sexy body. Laid down let her proceed her routines.

Massage is sensuality and lots of tickling, kept asking me how was the strength of massage, too hard or light....She has the skills playing with my ass and balls as I was enjoying until she mentioned turn over... I requested to disrobed her granted and examined her every inches... natural C nice nips, 2 tattoos, meaty and bubbly ass so beautiful as Bella, shaved clean and fluent English. My teasing skill unable to perform as she has very high alert 🚨so let her embrace my les 🍌for a while until my magic words ‘No Cum’...
    Anna: what? No cum?
    Me: yes, as I love edging, enjoying the moment and not the result....

Anna kept tugging solo but from time to time keen to erupt me. I watched the wall mirror, as I was touching her boobs, bubbly ass and she was enjoying her solo move so passionately. Nearly there but stopped her as she cooperated so good until I mentioned ‘ok shower time’

Washed alone while she cleaned herself from basin, I teased her when she watched me shower by HJ my 🍌. Anna said want me to cum you? No, not this time 😂. Anna told me she has full menu, rostered every Sunday and Tuesday. I left as happy man 😃but upsetting Anna 😂
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post

Size/shape: 168cm, Natural C Cup, Sexy slime curvy body and beautiful European appearance.

My experience/comments :
    After my DTM 🐉routines in the city, I WeChat SBM for Anna’s booking to verify the authenticity as Anna’s photos looks stunning hot and sexy. Received confirmation booking in place. Sunday, heaps of parking at museum, walked in greeted by lovely Eva, have a short chit chatting while waiting for Anna busy with customer.

Eva sent me to my favorite room with massive wall mirror, a chair, double sided massage table and shower inside. Help myself shower as didn’t shower at first shop after DTM 🐉 , heard Anna walked in and she delivered towel for me. Walked out to say hello and hug granted, first impression pretty lady as photos, long weary hair, tall slime sexy body. Laid down let her proceed her routines.

Massage is sensuality and lots of tickling, kept asking me how was the strength of massage, too hard or light....She has the skills playing with my ass and balls as I was enjoying until she mentioned turn over... I requested to disrobed her granted and examined her every inches... natural C nice nips, 2 tattoos, meaty and bubbly ass so beautiful as Bella, shaved clean and fluent English. My teasing skill unable to perform as she has very high alert 🚨so let her embrace my les 🍌for a while until my magic words ‘No Cum’...

Anna kept tugging solo but from time to time keen to erupt me. I watched the wall mirror, as I was touching her boobs, bubbly ass and she was enjoying her solo move so passionately. Nearly there but stopped her as she cooperated so good until I mentioned ‘ok shower time’

Washed alone while she cleaned herself from basin, I teased her when she watched me shower by HJ my 🍌. Anna said want me to cum you? No, not this time 😂. Anna told me she has full menu, rostered every Sunday and Tuesday. I left as happy man 😃but upsetting Anna 😂
    I tried booking her this afternoon but too busy with you hahaha Awesome review, looking forward to rearranging furniture with Anna next week.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    I tried booking her this afternoon but too busy with you hahaha Awesome review, looking forward to rearranging furniture with Anna next week.
    Yes Anna was quite busy today as unable to book her in the morning.
    Anna is rostered Sunday and Tuesday
    Sweet Eurasian appearance
    Please check your message shortly if wants to move furnitures
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Banned
    Noice review brother Leslie
    Enjoying reading
    Anna looks beau and sexy
    Can you pm some extras?

Size/shape: 168cm, Natural C Cup, Sexy slim curvy body and beautiful European appearance.

My experience/comments :

Eva sent me to my favorite room with massive wall mirror, a chair, double sided massage table and shower inside. Help myself shower as didn’t shower at first shop after DTM 🐉 , heard Anna walked in and she delivered towel for me. Walked out to say hello and hug granted, first impression pretty lady as photos, long weary hair, tall slim sexy body. Laid down let her proceed her routines.

Thanks baby Leslie for visiting us
    Thanks for your compliments of pretty Anna, she was very happy having fun with you but you always teasing my girls lol.
    Please come again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes Anna was quite busy today as unable to book her in the morning.
    Anna is rostered Sunday and Tuesday
    Sweet Eurasian appearance
    Please check your message shortly if wants to move furnitures
    Excellent review thanks bro
    Enjoying reading
    Can you pm me as well?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great to see Anna review
    Wanna book her sometime this week
    Can u pm me some extra as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu~~ View Post
    Great to see Anna review
    Wanna book her sometime this week
    Can u pm me some extra as well?
    Thanks for encouraging
    can you post 1 more as you are still not qualify receiving messages?
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for encouraging
    can you post 1 more as you are still not qualify receiving messages?
    Sure! sorry for that, i didnt know which i am still a baby member

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Leslie for the review. Indeed she's great! YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by clausedd View Post
    Thanks Leslie for the review. Indeed she's great! YMMV.
    Thanks for spending your precious time in reading.
    I assumed you had visited Anna, can you share you review so I can learn some writing skills from you as well as some others brothers?
    looking forward 😂
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Washed alone while she cleaned herself from basin, I teased her when she watched me shower by HJ my ��. Anna said want me to cum you? No, not this time ��. Anna told me she has full menu, rostered every Sunday and Tuesday. I left as happy man ��but upsetting Anna ��
    [/QUOTE]
    Ha ha so tempting
    I’d Visited Anna, enjoyed with this newbie CBJ skills fun to watch as well as admired her sex body when she showered at room 2 a bit shy but time can make difference. This shop is good has shower with big table and wall mirror. Downside was no discreet entrance but doesn’t worry me.
    Will return

Quote Originally Posted by sydneybabymassage View Post
    Thanks for your visit last week
    When are you coming to reward her? lol
    😂 I have planned to visit today after lunch but something turned up.
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

�� I have planned to visit today after lunch but something turned up.
    Ha ha sorry for your last minute booking as your expected time not matching
    Please call again ha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    I was having a massage at T190 and now I can't remember which girl it was. She was telling me she has this customer that doesn't want to cum and stops her just before the end, then he cheers himself on and says "I win" lol! We laughed because its technically not winning if he has to stop her from making him explode. She just goes along with it pretending to be disappointed, but she actually doesn't care if he cums or not, its his booking after all, if that's what makes him happy.
    Sounds like someone familiar

I was having a massage at T190 and now I can't remember which girl it was. She was telling me she has this customer that doesn't want to cum and stops her just before the end, then he cheers himself on and says "I win" lol! We laughed because its technically not winning if he has to stop her from making him explode. She just goes along with it pretending to be disappointed, but she actually doesn't care if he cums or not, its his booking after all, if that's what makes him happy.
    Show a little respect to others people interest if they prefer that way.

Back to Anna, she is not the same girl in the pic, (different face and body) but still very pretty so wasn't disappointed at all. She is a bit of a character so fun to talk to. Skilled at part 1 too, she used to work at a regular Thai massage shop so knows how to massage. She is also closer to around 163-165 cm tall.
    Probably you really have to visit her as I can tell that you haven’t visited. Anna is using her real photos.
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Yes I like edging sometimes but never even claimed victory as what your assumptions. you will read most of my reviews are mutual respect to ML and WL. That person you mentioned not me. Go back to the girl to get the fact.

Does Anna that you visited at SBM has any tattoos?
    maybe you can write your review about her.
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Okay so its not you, the "I win" guy is just having a little harmless banter/fun in the booking, I don't think its disrespectful nor the girl interprets as anything but a cheeky comment. It just sounded like you when I read the review so I mentioned it.

Ya Anna has a tattoo on her shoulder and hip. I thought you did a pretty good job of describing her except she was more funny and friendly than die hard attitude with me. I had a lot of laughs with her. The photo is definitely not her and she is shorter than the girl in the photo and not as skinny. It's pretty obvious just by looking at the bum and boobies of the girl in the photo that it is not Anna.
    Yes seems that you had good time with Anna

Thanks for your reply
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Hot babes rostered today
    Please call for booking

www.darlinghurstmassage.com
    Wechat ID:hargrave18

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for spending your precious time in reading.
    I assumed you had visited Anna, can you share you review so I can learn some writing skills from you as well as some others brothers?
    looking forward 😂
    I will try, everyone is writing so eloquently over here!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast