Date of Visit : 22 Nov 2020
    Wechat: lovebobo923
    Phone : 0424 593 128
    Hours of Business : 1:00PM til 5:00AM
    Rates : Diamond 250 one hour

Size/shape : size6-8, D with perky nips, White skin for Asian
    Services Provided : Diamond, natural blow, tongue kiss, GFE
    Value for money/recommend? Oh yes I could go for 3 hours with her

Years back I was a regular in kingscross shops but so many good places here and there I rarely go to the cross now.
    Last Sunday I contacted the shop for the Columbia girl did last time, reception told mw she was long gone, there was someone worth to see.
    Took his advice I went after dinner.

Into their cool waiting room the reception still remember me. Had a cigarette and chat, he brought out 2 girls the second one was Amy.
    I was prepared to go for half hour standard, she flirted and show me her bum brought up feel instantly. It only took me one second to change
    from half hour to one hour diamond service.

Settled with payment we went upstairs together, my hands on her waist, my mind was caught by the fragrance from her hair.
    On the way to the dim lighted room I had a peek at her body again: pretty exotic face to me she was like a thai.
    Nice soft breast she told me the body was from her gym work. Into the bedroom she surrounded my neck with both arms and asked me which part of
    her body I like and want to start with. This sounds like she presented a menu and I can order my course dinner.
    I responded with I like her bum and great looking face. Amy shake her bum and dance with the disco music at the background.

Normally I would play for 5-10 mins, but after Amy told me she was wet we quickly started the first session.
    I asked her to do it in the big shower area in doggy style, we had the shower on she started to moan when I was fucking her hard for 5 mins and blow out.

Back to the bedroom we chatted about how she enjoyed her life home. I can see she likes me I choose to believe as she got wet not long in the room.
    The other reason is when she cuddle the same way as we are girl boy friend. I went to kiss her soon her hand was on my brother, then she moved down to
    kiss him instead of me. I lied down to enjoy the blow job, half way down I jumped on her body again for the exciting second sex session.
    Nothing makes men feel better than women ask for sex in all ways men wanted, that's how I feel that day. I had to pull her onto the massage bed, we were off
    the bed and nearly broke into the balcony if she did not stop. The sex was wonderful I had whole girl friend feel, that totally made my day.
    Shower after the long blow out I was able to rest with 5 mins massage before time ran out.

Overally Amy got my feel for love that makes the sex less animal more couple feel, it will not be there if she did not have passion with that.

Review of Amy

Body - 7 of 10
    Service - 8 of 10
    Face - 7 of 10

Senior Member(無間使者) Sweetdreams's Avatar

Good review

Thanks for sharing bro
    Nice to hear service lady with passion

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for sharing bro. Will go and check this out coming sunday. lets see.