Thread: Vietnamese Kim - Passionate and skilled

Junior Member(有D料到)

Vietnamese Kim - Passionate and skilled

Had a great Saturday night punt with Vietnamese Kim. I have been eyeing her for a while even when she was on the Marrickville 5 roster but never got the chance to meet her. Luckily was able to get a booking Saturday night for 45 mins diamond.
    I have never had a bad punt with a viet girl and this was no exception. They are harder to come by but the ones i have seen were all 100% great punts. So whenever i see a vietnamese girl i just have to try her.
    Was put into the room at the far left end of the building. I tend to make the bed with the sheet before the girl gets in as it saves time and some girls do appreciate little things like that. Waited on the little red chair thing and after a minute or so the door knocks. Kim slowly opens the door and just stands there in the doorway. We say quick hello's and she slowly walks in. She has sharp piercing eyes, curvy hips and a large tattoo across her waist.
    She does seem a bit cold at first, no smile or giggles or anything like that. But she saw the bed already made and thanked me for doing so.
    After that she started to liven up a bit. Quick shower and a bit of conversation, she has decent english. I always skip shower bjs as i prefer to just do all that on the bed. This is where Kim really comes alive. Lying on my back facing up she starts an amazing catbath. Kim is quite skilled with her tongue and likes to be in control. She has a bit of a dominating style to her sex and all i could do was lie there and let it happen. She continues the catbath all over my body, neck, face even inside my ears. Starts a nice slow BBBJ. Great use of suction and alternating between cock and balls.
    I could feel the blood rushing all over and want to kiss her but she pulls away.
    I'm thinking fuck is this another punt where i pay diamond but don't even get to kiss? But it's all part of her act.
    She knows how to perfectly tease to get you in the palm of her hand. She is also good at maintaining eye contact with those sharp eyes while she works her mouth and tongue over my body. Finally i cant take anymore and it's my turn to be in control. I lie her down and start catbathing her body. She's starting to moan. Ok this is my chance to go in for this kiss. I try but she pulls away again. Ok what the hell man.
    My "customer" brain switches back on and i bluntly ask her "Do you not like kissing?"
    "I like but your gonna miss me"
    "Haha we'll see about that". After which began a quite passionate DFK. One of the most intense kissers i have had in a while.
    Not just sticks her tongue out but actively interlocking tongues and exploring my gums with her tongue like a dentist. Now were talking.
    So i manage to escape and continue the catbath eventually working my way down her body and to her lovely shaved pussy. At this point it was quite wet.
    Kim is very responsive to DATY but did not let it go on for too long like some other girls do. I lie back down face up for a breather but Kim is having none of that and we continue the intense DFK. It's not long until it is time for the main event. Condom on and she wants me to fuck her in mish. No problem.
    Her pussy feels amazing. I start slowly and build up a nice tempo all the while continuing the amazing DFK.
    I usually try to do at least 3 positions during sex (CG, doggy, mish) but all that thinking went out the window for this punt. Faster and faster i pumped Kim in mish, her body twisting and her nails digging into my back. The sound of her moaning is too much for me to bear and i unload a huge load into the dom. Kim is twitching like crazy underneath and we lie in that position until the excitement fades, Back down to earth and when pulling the dom out i see that it has been stretched 3 times it's length from a mix of semen and pussy juice. Absolutely spent after that. We snuggle but about 30 seconds later the buzzer goes off damn it. Would have liked to snuggle with her a bit before leaving. Ahh well next time i will definitely do 1 hour minimum.
    Into the shower, get dressed hug, quick kiss and goodbye. Back into the sweltering Saturday night.

Kim is a girl who likes to take control and take the lead. As i mentioned earlier she might seem cold and standoffish at first but if you make an effort to let her warm up to you she will reward you in spades. Remember YMMV. Would recommend especially for lovers of DFK.

Thanks for the AR bro, see you next time
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey bro. Do you remember what her tattoo looked like? Could you describe it vaguely? I saw a Vietnamese girl a short time ago with a tattoo on her waist and was wondering if she is the same girl. Thanks

Kate aka Kim is on tonight!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42