So this week I have punted on 6 occasions, 5 being new punts and 1 with my regular. Tonight I visited a new girl and the punt was the best one I have had in a long time. 3 of the punts were completely terrible and I would consider them dud punts which is fine it happens.

But after tonight's punt, it was really really good. The problem is that it was that good it got me thinking about the whole punting cycle. Basically thought in my head "wow this girl is drop dead gorgeous. I want to see her next week" which is fine as I have the money but at the same time, I feel as if its groundhog day if that makes sense ? I'm certain that if i return next week, its going to be the same great service and experience but its going to be the same as today and the following session and the next session etc etc.

I like to go punting because I'm just so horny and love Chinese girls, I really love them so much but I'm starting to get that empty feeling mixed in with the groundhog day feeling (The 1993 film with Bill Murray who wakes up to the same day repeating itself for anyone who doesn't know the film).

It's almost that I can predict if I see a regular, its going to be a great time but nothing more. I don't know. What do you guys think ?

P.S: I will write a review about tonight but not now. Will probably do it tomorrow night.