Thread: Amazing experience

Junior Member(有D料到)

Amazing experience

I've been gone a while. Went to work up in North Queensland where the ladies are rough and ugly, Back here for a good job. So I'm going to remind myself what some fine ladies look like.

Recently came back to Sydney so hello brothers.

Dropped into Blossom Massage on my second day back in the city. Expected nothing. Had spent 5 days driving back to Sydney from Cairns. Needed a massage. Expected nothing too great. I've obviously been traumatised from QLD.

Mamasan was super friendly. Very welcoming. I asked for 45 with one lady. She offered me a deal for two. Fuck it - it's been a while.

Small petite girl from Taiwan. Taller fuller and sexy girl from Thailand.

In short. The girls were so friendly, moving onto seductive and then just playful and sexy as fuck. But they really took care of me. Good massage. Sexy 2nd half. And treated me like a king. I just wanted to pass on my good feedback from my visit.

Whoever is in charge - you make a great first impression and I'll be back.

But do yourself a favour bros - check this place out. Be polite and you'll be treated right.

Good review enjoy reading
    A bit confusing as many shops with Blossom massage name

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by asahi View Post
    I've been gone a while. Went to work up in North Queensland where the ladies are rough and ugly, Back here for a good job. So I'm going to remind myself what some fine ladies look like.

Recently came back to Sydney so hello brothers.

Dropped into Blossom Massage on my second day back in the city. Expected nothing. Had spent 5 days driving back to Sydney from Cairns. Needed a massage. Expected nothing too great. I've obviously been traumatised from QLD.

Mamasan was super friendly. Very welcoming. I asked for 45 with one lady. She offered me a deal for two. Fuck it - it's been a while.

Small petite girl from Taiwan. Taller fuller and sexy girl from Thailand.

In short. The girls were so friendly, moving onto seductive and then just playful and sexy as fuck. But they really took care of me. Good massage. Sexy 2nd half. And treated me like a king. I just wanted to pass on my good feedback from my visit.

Whoever is in charge - you make a great first impression and I'll be back.

But do yourself a favour bros - check this place out. Be polite and you'll be treated right.
    Any more details bro? Where in the City? Girls names? Any extras?

Quote Originally Posted by TittyGuy View Post
    Any more details bro? Where in the City? Girls names? Any extras?
    The OP picked the wrong shop title , he meant to post for Parramatta Blossom !

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I miss the original blossoms when Bella used to run it .. haven’t been there in ages ..