Thread: C x R Venus - Super Sexy and Sweet

C x R Venus - Super Sexy and Sweet

Venus in my opinion would be best described as a sexy, leggy, professional and seductive Chinese/Russian angel. She was in room 9 today – cozy and very comfortable.

APPEARANCE
    I believe Venus is maybe somewhere in her mid 20’s.
    She has a pretty face, amazing eyes, uses a little amount of make-up. She wore a sexy little dress outfit today – cute!
    Her body is slim but also curvy in the right places.
    C cup boobs, very soft and wonderful to play with.
    Clean and tight pussy – wonderful!
    Super soft white skin – wow.
    If your into experienced/confident Chinese girls then she will be your type.

EXPERIENCE and ATTITUDE
    Greatly experienced and knows how to please a man very well.
    Very confident, outgoing and service orientated – awesome GFE and fantastic attitude.
    She is a very affectionate young girl and treats her clients with marvellous amounts of care.
    Overwhelming GFE. She can converse in English without any problems.

PLAY
    Venus is a seductive kisser and likes to tease – very sweet GFE. Heaps of DFK. Treats me like her own boyfriend where she was attending to my every need. I was very happy.
    When we made love, it was sweet and intimate – nice tight pussy, wrapping onto my dick very well. Nice firm ass, feels good to grab and slap.

BBBJ
    Nice BBBJ – great suction and firmness.
    Has great build up with ball licking and shaft teasing.

THE FUCKING
    Venus has a tight pussy and is someone who genuinely loves sex.
    Lovely girl, unpretentious passion and has a cute and alluring moan when you start drilling her.

TO CONCLUDE
    Venus is a young, sexy and outgoing girl. A complete service queen – extraordinary attitude. It was my 1st time seeing her and I was nervous, but each minute gets better and better. Venus is very well presented and treated me with respect, she has one of the greatest personalities there is. I highly suggest you make the effort to see Venus, so if you're looking for something naughty or someone to make you laugh and have you completely relaxed do yourself a favour and make a booking. The photos are 100% real and you won't be left disappointed.

Think you needed the 278 tag

This is why I hate reading AR's, in my last one from a few days ago I basically said I dont need to try other girls for a while... now after reading this I'm tempted to see venus

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I did Venus recently and this post is spot on - Venus is very accommodating and has a great attitude.

Not a PSE type if that's your thing, more submissive.

Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    I did Venus recently and this post is spot on - Venus is very accommodating and has a great attitude.

Not a PSE type if that's your thing, more submissive.
    Kinda agree. She has a PSE in repetoir somewhere. I ate her arse and choked her (not in a violent way).

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk