Person's Name : Cici

Establishment : A1 West

Date of Visit : 1/12/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : St Marys Brothel & Adult Erotic B2B Massage | A1 West

Phone : 9673 5306

Hours of Business : 9:30 til late

Rates : $120/hr

Size/shape : Reasonably attractive, slim figure, A-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, rimming, 69, DATY, cowgirl, mish, CIM(?)

Value for money/recommend? : Excellent BBBJ but......

My experience/comments : I met Cici a couple of weeks ago after a session with another girl and she looked OK and seemed friendly so I booked her.

I was met by Yasmin (aka Lily) and she called Cici and we went up to Room 6.

Cici has dyed blonde hair and is reasonably attractive and was wearing a red top and tight red shorts.

I told Cici that I’d said hello to her before and she remembered our conversation, even recalling where I lived, and she thanked me for booking her.

We stripped and Cici joined me in the shower and gave my important bits a thorough washing (front and rear).

She has a very slim figure with A-cups and a trimmed bush.

Onto the bed and after some DFKing and licking my nipples she moved down and started sucking me.

It was a very good BBBJ – no teeth, plenty of saliva, excellent hand-work and lovely eye-contact.

She occasionally stopped sucking me to kiss my groin area so, as she’d given my arsehole a good washing, I raised my knees to invite her to go further and she obliged with a good rimming. (She said she usually asks for tip for this but since I’d booked her….)

More BJ and I was getting too close so I suggested some 69 and she moved round and immediately went off.

She was squirming and twitching and soon pulled away saying she’d cum (it was convincing but it seemed a bit quick – I don’t know).

More BJ and her hand-action was again too good so I got her to lie down for some DATY.

She said she “I like your tongue in my hole” and positioned herself so that‘s where I could lick her but she didn’t want me to insert a finger.

Again she pushed me away saying she’d cum and she wouldn’t let me touch her for a couple of minutes while she recovered.

After some more DFKing and BJ I asked her to get a condom but Cici said she was too small for me and I could only go in a little bit.

I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and again she said that she usually asks for a tip but since it was me…. (But she then, still hopeful, asked whether I paid tips for cum-in-mouth but I said I didn’t.)

We started with some cowgirl but Cici had her hand around my shaft to restrict my access – in fact I wasn’t completely sure I was in at all.

We switch to the mish and after a while this was better as I was able to go about half in and get up a bit of speed but Cici clearly wasn’t comfortable so I withdrew and asked her to suck me some more.

Her excellent hand-work made sure I soon came and maybe some went in her mouth but I’m not certain.

After she’d been to the sink Cici gave me a head massage while we had a chat. She told me she was from Malaysia and has been here a few years. She only works at A1 on Tuesdays and also works at a massage parlour in Parramatta (HJs and sometimes FS). The photo they have just put on the website is real and she confirmed this.

Time to shower etc and on the way out I had a chat with Yasmin.

I reminded Yasmin that I’d said last week that they should update their website and it was good to see that they had done so but they should also include a roster. Yasmin agreed but said they were still sorting the girls out – I said that the roster will never be 100% correct but something was better than nothing.

We couldn’t talk for long as they are having some renovations done (new signage, new carpets, etc) – it seems like the new owner and manager are seriously trying to make improvements all round.