Thread: Massage shop which can over FS ???

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Massage shop which can over FS ???

Any ideas which massage shop offer FS ? Thank u bro

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post
    Try Sydney Baby Massage, they are licensed otherwise put your hand in your pocket and go looking...............

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All of them and none of them. The best thing in the world is never over the counter.

I know you don't like this answer thought. So yea just go and ask Leslie75. I'm sure he will point you to the right direction

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    How many times has this question been asked and answered over the past 4 years?

No one is going to dob in a shop here.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kingqxxx View Post
    All of them and none of them. The best thing in the world is never over the counter.

I know you don't like this answer thought. So yea just go and ask Leslie75. I'm sure he will point you to the right direction
    Hi mate
    Thanks for giving this opportunity but the hat is too tall for me. My message box suddenly bounced up.
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    How many times has this question been asked and answered over the past 4 years?

As brother aussiegaigin’s mentioned no rnt shop info. Please look after rnt shops
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Unbelievable that this thread was created by a super fan having account since 2016 and done more than 600 posts so far!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post

Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Unbelievable that this thread was created by a super fan having account since 2016 and done more than 600 posts so far!
    And zero review !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Why is it dobbing in a shop?
    It's not illegal.

At worst it's breaking council regulations, exactly the same as any pt 2 activities which are quite openly discussed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    And zero review !
    How come everybody who is on this forum has to post a review. I’ve written 2 reviews in recent weeks.
    Thanks too numerous bumped up reviews from the obvious shops dominating the after report section especially from a certain RNT reviewer (not you). I don’t see the point anymore.
    Even Ginza doesn’t seem to have as many reviews lately & I’ve never seen them to find it necessary to bump up threads. 227 Broadway is the best RNT shop in the city & they don’t do it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can we stop asking this question! Licensed Massage Parlours can do it. The ones where you give the Mamasan $125approx for an hr. But the majority of girls will not offer it to you & will say no if you ask! I barely ask so I could be totally wrong. Plus the girls are doing RNT for a reason so respect them. Sydney Baby is licensed among others you must know this since apparently you have 600 posts. What goes on in the room is between you & the girl & don’t tell the bosses!
    RNT shops do not offer FS if you hand over say $60 to the Mamasan & $50 to the girl for a HJ. They are not licensed & it is illegal! Nonetheless what goes on in the room is between you & the girl but no-one is going to dob in a shop on this forum & don’t tell the bosses!
    You could always spend your $110-$130 for 30min FS punt at so many FS shops.
    Finally if you are that desperate for FS at RNT shop go to a Licensed Caucasian Shop spend $275 - $300 & then if you ask nicely the girl will charge you an extra $150 on top for Full Service. There you go lucky you $450 in total. I have built up a rapport with one particular Caucasian girl & am considering going down that path & rare for me I asked about FS but I might have to give up Xmas this year if I do.
    I know of at least 3 hot Asian girls who work at Nirvana & Bodyrotic who do the RNT for an hr. Not sure about FS go ahead & PM me I will tell you there names if anyone is interested. Again they are licensed shops.
    That’s it from me I’ve had enough beers tonight!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Surely this question is a gee up!
    It would be a lot simpler to ask ‘Of the 1000 massage shops in Sydney which ones provide massage only?’
    My assumption would be about 20, and after they’re named and shamed for providing therapeutic services only were then all free to never have the question asked again!
    Damn those pesky pesky legitimate shops.

Quote Originally Posted by B J Hunter View Post
    Surely this question is a gee up!
    It would be a lot simpler to ask ‘Of the 1000 massage shops in Sydney which ones provide massage only?’
    My assumption would be about 20, and after they’re named and shamed for providing therapeutic services only were then all free to never have the question asked again!
    Damn those pesky pesky legitimate shops.
    Yeah, old mate Yogurt having a bit of fun, seeing who will bite! 😁😁😁

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thank you kindly and much respect for all bro whom gave the answer , my apology if i asked again this question cause RNT shop always change lately and i dont know whos on the top of the game who offer this part , thank you

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Really becomes questionable !!

I don't really see the point in going to massage shops and looking for FS. Given there are so many quality FS shops.
    Massage places arent set up for FS, crappy massage bench, shower in other room, curtains generally etc etc.
    Maybe guys go there because its the chase? The idea that the girl doesn't do FS day in day out?
    I prefer go to massage for massage and hj maybe. Go to FS for FS. Similarly, go to BBQ korean for BBQ korean and go to KFC for KFC.
    Simple.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting thread. It might be the whole ego thing that "I'm getting FS in a RNT joint, that makes me special" mentality. Haha

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    I don't really see the point in going to massage shops and looking for FS. Given there are so many quality FS shops.
    Massage places arent set up for FS, crappy massage bench, shower in other room, curtains generally etc etc.
    Maybe guys go there because its the chase? The idea that the girl doesn't do FS day in day out?
    I prefer go to massage for massage and hj maybe. Go to FS for FS. Similarly, go to BBQ korean for BBQ korean and go to KFC for KFC.
    Simple.
    Some people prefer it, for whatever reason; there wouldn't be 100s of rnt shops around if they didn't. Why can't others accept that, rather than questioning their decisions all the time? Just like some people don't like Korean BBQ, and would rather eat KFC.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Pure Massage North Sydney does it for $50

If you have the cash a lot of the girls in Nirvana do it for like a $150 extra or $100. Which is not worth it when booking the room is $300 an hour and like there isn't even a nice bed.