Thread: J Yuka - 5/5: super cute rookie superstar! OMG she’s adorable!

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Yuka - 5/5: super cute rookie superstar! OMG she’s adorable!

5/5

I’m in the shop at the ATM with my Macquarie bank card (goodbye forever $3 ATM fee) and this super cute/ smoking hot girl wearing a hot tight black/while dress walks past and she looks straight at me and says hi, (most girls look down and keep walking) I say “hi, what’s your name?” (I was so ready to cancel my booking with J Yuka to see this girl! She looked so good! “I’m Yuka.” She said. (OMG! Yes! )“Great I’m about to see you.” “Okay great” she said. Awesome.

Outside the room the receptionist warned me that J Yuka is brand new and she has no idea what her service is like.. (Great service btw)

J Yuka: I was expecting the school girl outfit like in her profile. BUT she was wearing a super hot tight black and white outfit. (She looked Incredible!) And black underwear (Just like her second profile photo.) It’s her! Photos are accurate. Such a super pretty face and when she smiles she is super cute. Her face reminds me of Yerin from the K-pop girl group GFriend. B cup tits, No tattoos and fully shaved. (Yes!!) and cute nails with diamonds on them. And I noticed her toe nails are done up too. Flat stomach. She is just my type. Super cute ANd smokin’ hot. And a great attitude! So friendly and kind and nice. Excellent rookie attitude!

Shower: No BBBJ in shower. No DFK in shower. Oh well… it’s okay she is a rookie and it will happen soon when we go to the bed..

Round 1: DFK, kissing nipples and BBBJ and ball sucking. Her BBBJ was slow and very GFE. Great.

Sex: cowgirl great then I ask to be on top. She is super cute and I want missionary. My favourite. Missionary was awesome, with her legs folded, She turned into a kissing machine, she wants to kiss more than me, wonderful. I cum while fully inside her… incredible missionary sex from a rookie.

She doesn’t clean me. We talk about stuff while kissing, then.. less than 5 minutes and I want to have sex with her again.(I usually need more than 5 minutes to be ready again, but she is so cute!)

Round 2 (HJ finish)
    Kissing nipples and BBBJ (she hasn’t cleaned me, but okay) felt awesome her giving me BBBJ without cleaning me.

Sex: she asked if I get on top. Missionary with kissing again. Then I ask for HJ with lotion (I personally like the lotion) HJ while she kisses my nipples. Easy for me to cum a second time with her HJ. She said “very good” when I came and she was so happy when I came…

Massage: my back and shoulders. Very nice.

Then a shower with some kissing this time.

We get dressed, kiss and hug and say our goodbyes.

5/5

Excellent service for a rookie. I really want to come Back and get CIM from her!

She is so cute and her body is super hot. She is just my type! She is so adorable!

I think J Yuka is incredible and her service is amazing! I asking myself: Why didn’t I get CIM today?! … oh well, next time!!

I only booked 45 minutes, and I got to cum twice. If it was 1 hour, I would have asked for round 3, she is so cute and hot.

$240 - 45 minutes (me Today)but it’s:
    $280 - for 1 hour and CIM is available (next time!)

5/5

OMG seriously how does this shop find all these amazing girls!? I’m so happy I booked J YUKA today!

Go see her now!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

So did you cum inside her without a condom?

Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    Round 1: DFK, kissing nipples and BBBJ and ball sucking. Her BBBJ was slow and very GFE. Great.

Sex: cowgirl great then I ask to be on top. She is super cute and I want missionary. My favourite. Missionary was awesome, with her legs folded, She turned into a kissing machine, she wants to kiss more than me, wonderful. I cum while fully inside her… incredible missionary sex from a rookie.
    So did you cum inside her without a condom?

Senior Member(無間使者)

5/5

I’m in the shop at the ATM with my Macquarie bank card (goodbye forever $3 ATM fee) and this super cute/ smoking hot girl wearing a hot tight black/while dress walks past and she looks straight at me and says hi, (most girls look down and keep walking) I say “hi, what’s your name?” (I was so ready to cancel my booking with J Yuka to see this girl! She looked so good! “I’m Yuka.” She said. (OMG! Yes! )“Great I’m about to see you.” “Okay great” she said. Awesome.

Outside the room the receptionist warned me that J Yuka is brand new and she has no idea what her service is like.. (Great service btw)

J Yuka: I was expecting the school girl outfit like in her profile. BUT she was wearing a super hot tight black and white outfit. (She looked Incredible!) And black underwear (Just like her second profile photo.) It’s her! Photos are accurate. Such a super pretty face and when she smiles she is super cute. Her face reminds me of Yerin from the K-pop girl group GFriend. B cup tits, No tattoos and fully shaved. (Yes!!) and cute nails with diamonds on them. And I noticed her toe nails are done up too. Flat stomach. She is just my type. Super cute ANd smokin’ hot. And a great attitude! So friendly and kind and nice. Excellent rookie attitude!

Shower: No BBBJ in shower. No DFK in shower. Oh well… it’s okay she is a rookie and it will happen soon when we go to the bed..

She doesn’t clean me. We talk about stuff while kissing, then.. less than 5 minutes and I want to have sex with her again.(I usually need more than 5 minutes to be ready again, but she is so cute!)

Round 2 (HJ finish)
    Kissing nipples and BBBJ (she hasn’t cleaned me, but okay) felt awesome her giving me BBBJ without cleaning me.

Sex: she asked if I get on top. Missionary with kissing again. Then I ask for HJ with lotion (I personally like the lotion) HJ while she kisses my nipples. Easy for me to cum a second time with her HJ. She said “very good” when I came and she was so happy when I came…

Massage: my back and shoulders. Very nice.

Then a shower with some kissing this time.

We get dressed, kiss and hug and say our goodbyes.

5/5

Excellent service for a rookie. I really want to come Back and get CIM from her!

She is so cute and her body is super hot. She is just my type! She is so adorable!

I think J Yuka is incredible and her service is amazing! I asking myself: Why didn’t I get CIM today?! … oh well, next time!!

I only booked 45 minutes, and I got to cum twice. If it was 1 hour, I would have asked for round 3, she is so cute and hot.

$240 - 45 minutes (me Today)but it’s:
    $280 - for 1 hour and CIM is available (next time!)

5/5

OMG seriously how does this shop find all these amazing girls!? I’m so happy I booked J YUKA today!

Go see her now!!
    How did you book without strolling through website

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I did book J Yuka after looking at her profile with the website before going to the shop…

Then she walked past me at the ATM and said hi and I thought she was someone else…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I did book J Yuka after looking at her profile with the website before going to the shop…

Then she walked past me at the ATM and said hi and I thought she was someone else…
    Really Thanks for sharing your experience, she is really really cute and nice. I was told tomorrow is the last day for her, unfortunately I can’t go back to say goodbye to her. Hope she has a good future

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexybee View Post
    Really Thanks for sharing your experience, she is really really cute and nice. I was told tomorrow is the last day for her, unfortunately I can’t go back to say goodbye to her. Hope she has a good future
    She didnt stay that long hey? What happened?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She’s gone?!

I hope she comes back…. I was going to put her on my “regular girls to visit weekly” list… oh well, good luck to her….

…And at least I’m a little happy knowing I’ve now just saved myself thousands of dollars…