Thread: Kumi Pure and Cute GFE

Senior Member(無間使者)

Kumi Pure and Cute GFE

I am not sure whether to post this in the after Report section or the Private Massage AR section as CBD Style comes up in both sections. Maybe I will post it in both (??LOL)

I saw Kumi for the second time last week. I walked into the room and Kumi was already there, waiting. The first thing you notice is Kumi’s super cute face and lovely smile – which Kumi turns on at the drop of a hat. I asked if she remembered me from my first visit three weeks before and on comes that cute smile. She remembered and seemed very happy to see me. I told her “I don’t want a massage” (which I had said the first time I saw her) to which she giggled a little and replied “I know, I know.”

Although on the first occasion, Kumi was a little hesitant (soon after starting at this job from memory) and seemingly not quite knowing where to start, this time Kumi walked straight over to embrace and we start LFK, which goes to DFK plus caressing and touching. All the girls wear white coats - kind of like a scientist or lab technician and my hands go under the scientist coat to touch her lovely legs and bum, then drift between her legs lightly caressing her tiny pussy over her panties. I directed her hands to play with my nipples, which I love and, as Mr Cock is raging below, Kumi starts to stroke it over my underwear. Kumi is a delight to kiss- very very GFE. The whole experience is GFE and like seducing a young girl (because she is a lovely young girl). Kumi is not PSE, but GFE and even then, you have to take the lead, to which she is happy to oblige.

Kumi is super cute in a typical J girl-next-door way. When I say “cute’, I don’t mean ‘maid café’ cute with a squeaky voice and accentuated movement. But just damn cute. Cute and pretty.

If Kumi was the girl next door to my house, I would never leave the street. I just like that whole cuteness thing because you feel like you are seducing someone cute and innocent, rather than a more experienced WL who has played the seduction game hundreds of times before. Kumi looks like someone from your local neighbourhood who might work at a local café or similar (her real job previously in Japan was not dissimilar to that – but not a maid café).

So more kissing and touching and then undressing and quick shower to freshen up (had already had a shower at home). I just love her perfect little B cups. So then me on the bed and she starts licking my nipples and stroking my cock. I put my hand between her legs and touch her little cunt. No resistance as I spread her legs a little wider to provide more access. Then add some saliva on my fingers and go back to rub her slit and get her wet. Start to play with her clit with occasional FIV.

I told her I really want to lick her little cunt and she said ‘ok, later’ as I had also asked for a BJ on which she started straight away. It was great watching her suck me in the mirror- because the bed is right up next to the mirror. I think her BBBJ has become better since the first time I saw her, most likely due to experience, or possibly because I was her first BJ for the day. What a delight!

I moved Kumi into a couple of different positions for BJ- either for the feeling – or the view - and each time it seemed to get better and better. Lastly, I stretched her out on the bed and positioned her with her head upside down off the edge of the bed and slowly fucked her in her mouth. I have to say due to the height of the bed and the angle of her head, it felt fantastic. I think the head of my cock must have been pressing hard against her tongue. It was pretty amazing. The view was also pretty special looking at her young naked body lying on the bed.

Time to fuck and on with dom and then into her little cunt. Although I hate having sex on massage beds, which is why I almost never go to massage shops, it was still pretty nice with Kumi . She seemed to enjoy being pounded in her tight pussy as she lets out little noises. I played softly with her clit with my thumb while my cock was inside her, which she also enjoyed. Moved to a couple of different positions, which is difficult on the massage bed/table.

Then pulled out and went straight to DATY to which she had no resistance, spreading her legs to provide me access. Lots of licking her clit. She came once, then twice then three times. She tends to cum silently but with a slight shudder, so I asked her to tell me when she cums or just before she cums. She did just that in a very soft young voice. Damn, I love that. So nice!

Then back inside her until 5 minutes before time is up and more fucking. Kumi is happy to take cock in almost any position. Next visit, need more time to try more. Then changed to me on the bed for CIM, which was lovely. We talked a little as we got dressed, kissed again and I departed…. happy.

Kumi was a delight to see if you like a sweet and somewhat inexperienced girl (in this industry) but learning fast! You have to take the lead and if you ask nicely, most things requested will be granted and accompanied by Kumi’s lovely smile.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review. I assume there was some extras cost for this session...can you advise what the total damage came to?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Also which shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LBW1959 View Post
    Nice review. I assume there was some extras cost for this session...can you advise what the total damage came to?
    Hi, it was $200 to the shop plus two pineapples

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by speranza View Post
    Also which shop?
    Sorry bro, I should have mentioned, it was at 360. I think sometimes she works at 276, so you need to check the roster.

The shop used to show the weekly roster on WeChat each day. But now they only publish it on Monday and so it only lasts three days. However, like any shop, they do update their roster each day and WeChat is the easiest way to get it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just one point, I reiterate, she is inexperienced - but happy to respond to your requests (like head off the end of the bed for face fucking, hehe). But you need to take the lead - even as simple as placing her hand on your nipples or cock. But she is happy to comply and I am sure she will pick it up as she goes along. But don't go expecting PSE or even someone very proactive or experienced. Part of her charm (at present - for me, anyway) is her inexperience but a willingness to happily comply with requests. No reservations from her so far. And no, I didn't ask for BBFS as I can see she draws the line there.

Pking2 Approve!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Pking2 Approve!!
    Haha Bro, you didn't waste any time to check the goods!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreManger View Post
    Haha Bro, you didn't waste any time to check the goods!!!

Me too bro. I saw your AR on Sunday morning and decided to try Kumi for myself. Lovely cute girl, yes inexperienced, but very obliging. Lovely bum and tight pussy. Perfect B cup breasts and cute face.

Also, you forgot to mention she is now shaved! Lovely! Couldn't stop tasting that lovely little pussy. Nice AR, thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    Also, you forgot to mention she is now shaved! Lovely! Couldn't stop tasting that lovely little pussy. Nice AR, thanks.
    Yes Bro, she wasn't a few days ago, but she is shaved now ... 'Guilty as Charged' You got in there very soon after....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Kumi is heading back to Japan for a holiday shortly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Kumi is heading back to Japan for a holiday shortly.
    Bro, do you know when she is leaving? How many days to go? Would love to 'fit one in' before she leaves.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How is her english? I tend to not enjoy it when the communication is a bit lackluster

Bro, do you know when she is leaving? How many days to go? Would love to 'fit one in' before she leaves.....
    I believe in 22nd. Only 1 week holiday, she will be back before you even realise lol.

@blackpit
    Not bad.
    But if you want have good communication I reccomended Karin. Face is ok as well. But Karin's english way better than Kumi.

If Kumi is more typical japanese shy girl. Karin is more typical naughty Japanese girl.

For service wise. Both have similar innocent feeling. But like I said Karin feels more naughty. But I can vouch Karin pussyslide is one of the best in Sydney ATM. Even the famous Rebecca and Jessie from Ginza pale in comparison. Both Kumi and Karin have similar height and boobs size.

So if you want shy girl go with Kumi
    If you want naughty girl go with Karin

And Karin will go holiday as well next week lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    How is her english? I tend to not enjoy it when the communication is a bit lackluster
    I find her English pretty good bro. Very easy to have a conversation. Need to speak a little more slowly, but her comprehension of English is very good in my experience so far. Plus nice sense of humour. I didn’t have any issues communicating with her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    I believe in 22nd. Only 1 week holiday, she will be back before you even realise lol.

And Karin will go holiday as well next week lol
    yeah bro, I heard she leaving Monday, so Sunday is final day before holiday. Not much time and difficult Sat & Sun

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah bro, I heard she leaving Monday, so Sunday is final day before holiday. Not much time and difficult Sat & Sun
    Thanks for the intel. Today must be her last day. But only holiday, right? Maybe she will be back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoreManger View Post
    Thanks for the intel. Today must be her last day. But only holiday, right? Maybe she will be back soon.
    She will be back relax. Like Arnold in terminator 2.

I will be back (epic drum background plays)