Thread: Threesome Discounts - A marketing theory

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Threesome Discounts - A marketing theory

I was thinking what's stopping an enterprising shop from offering a substantial threesome discount and positioning themselves as the threesome kings.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but, since you{re still only using one room, a threesome looks like it's much more profitable to the shop than a regular one on one service. The ladies each get the same amount but the punter is paying twice for the one room.

Of curde you have to take the opportunity cost (the second lady can't get booked) into account but that doesn't even count if the rooms are full.

Say, for example, there's a $100 (for the sake of argument) 1 hr service. $60 for the girl and $40 for the shop.
    2 girls would be $200. Girls would still make $60 each but the shop would be making $80 now.
    If they cut that profit by $20 they'd still make $60 ($20 more than on the single WL service) but could probably attract a lot more punters and sustain a larger roster.

Shops like Ginza Empire offer a $10 (on a $280 hour) discount but that seems pretty meager.

Please let me know what you think and why this doesn't make sense lol

I don't think it should be a full discount of 'room fees' but yeah, I think they could apply some discount.

Room rate also comprises of the shops administrative overheads, utilities, non working staff and advertising costs. Use more towels, more condoms, potentially need more cleaning etc etc. Not much if you look at these costs individually, but when you add them up.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I don't think it should be a full discount of 'room fees' but yeah, I think they could apply some discount.

Room rate also comprises of the shops administrative overheads, utilities, non working staff and advertising costs. Use more towels, more condoms, potentially need more cleaning etc etc. Not much if you look at these costs individually, but when you add them up.....
    So for the ‘thrifty’ punter i could go to N5M and in addition to the usual ‘I give you $20 discount for 2 girls I usually get thrown my way, which means I’m up for $440 (diamond of course) I should also take and ask for the following reasonable discounts, my own towel - $5 discount, my own 2 condoms - $3 discount and a box of cleaning products - $7 discount. Bringing my 1 hour 3some diamond down from $460 to $425. If there was a wait for my girl I suppose until she’s ready i could also jump into reception and do some admin work at a pro rata rate of $25ph or clean some other rooms with my own box of cleaning products for further discounting. I don’t yet have a concession card but surely that must be worth at least another 5%. Should I give it a try? I’d love to see the look on everyone’s face as I try and negotiate and apply my rationale!

Hahaha - give it a go and let us know how it goes!

I guess shops model their business and their costs on a per girl per hour model.

2 condoms for a double? Last one I had we used at least 6! 🤣🤣🤣

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Honestly if i was marketing a shop its all about the numbers through the door. Offer something someone else dosent. Even if its a Black Friday special. I would love to see a Fire Sale. Pick the slowest day and advertise “Fire Sale Hump Wednesay” all stock discounted” the room tarif would take a small hit but you get numbers through the door.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post

Of course! Plus the opportunity cost I mentioned, which is prob the key, but I wasn’t saying get rid of the full room fee, just do a larger discount as an advertised standard and watch the punters roll in!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Don’t forget to brush your teeth and save $2 on listerine

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah, you’d prob get a bunch of repeat customers out of that strategy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForTheOne View Post
    Honestly if i was marketing a shop its all about the numbers through the door. Offer something someone else dosent. Even if its a Black Friday special. I would love to see a Fire Sale. Pick the slowest day and advertise “Fire Sale Hump Wednesay” all stock discounted” the room tarif would take a small hit but you get numbers through the door.
    Don’t forget to brush your teeth and save $2 on listerine

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah, you’d prob get a bunch of repeat customers out of that strategy

Banned
    Maybe if you hold a seniors card or pensioners concession card a small discount could be available on certain days...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I think a bloke brave enough to take on two girls should get a $100 Bunnings voucher.

Banned
    Point of differentiation or niche marketing
    Couple of shops offering Dragon Tendon massage... but not well done yet

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I think a bloke brave enough to take on two girls should get a $100 Bunnings voucher.
    Or maybe Dan Murphy"s.......................

Banned
    Or Chemist Warehouse gift voucher for the Blue Meanies

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Maybe if you hold a seniors card or pensioners concession card a small discount could be available on certain days...
    Liaisons used to give pensioner discounts, not sure if they still do

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Careverga View Post
    I was thinking what's stopping an enterprising shop from offering a substantial threesome discount and positioning themselves as the threesome kings.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but, since you{re still only using one room, a threesome looks like it's much more profitable to the shop than a regular one on one service. The ladies each get the same amount but the punter is paying twice for the one room.

Of curde you have to take the opportunity cost (the second lady can't get booked) into account but that doesn't even count if the rooms are full.

Say, for example, there's a $100 (for the sake of argument) 1 hr service. $60 for the girl and $40 for the shop.
    2 girls would be $200. Girls would still make $60 each but the shop would be making $80 now.
    If they cut that profit by $20 they'd still make $60 ($20 more than on the single WL service) but could probably attract a lot more punters and sustain a larger roster.

Shops like Ginza Empire offer a $10 (on a $280 hour) discount but that seems pretty meager.

Please let me know what you think and why this doesn't make sense lol
    Nothing new. Plenty of shops have done this on and off for years.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Liaisons used to give pensioner discounts, not sure if they still do
    My comment was a bit of a joke, if I received the pension which I dont (self funded retiree) I would not use it to buy sex (I hate the word punt) or gamble but I do have a seniors card which I get some discounts with