Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know about your secret life?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Does anyone know about your secret life?

So gents, does anybody (from the real world lol) know your secret life as a punter?

I have not told a soul about the extent of my devious activities. Though I have one friend whom I recently told about my one experience with Jap girl. A mate I feel like I can confide in.

I have always wondered if there are other people I know who are lurking through these forums and others that I visit.

I think most people I know would be shocked beyond belief knowing about my punting career, let alone my forum username lol! In hindsight, I think it might be the grossest username I've seen on this or any other forum, and for that, I apologise.

Yeah I have friends that know about my punting and they kinda understand. Not like a punter though. Problem is punters aren't great friends. Don't seek friendship, seek knowledge here.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Maybe some of forum punter are your friends/relatives/work colleagues you don't even know are punting. A lot of secrets in this world. I don't tell. The secret dies with me. Can't trust anyone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i dont trust anyone, secret stays with me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Before I came to Australia, in my circle of friends & colleagues, punting was considered a very normal means of relaxation, even for those who did't usually punt. Over lunch, it was very common to talk about last night's girls or today's plan after work, or new girls in certain shops etc.
    I really enjoyed those years, as most people thought it's just a little hobby. Funny thing was, I rarely shared my punting experiences with them (too shy?) but always listened to their stories with great zest. I believe I was one of the most addicted, but they all thought of me as not going to such shops too often.

In Australia, I've never told anyone I know about my "little hobby"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    These extra curricular activities should be avoided at dinner conversations because someone will always slip and leak the secret. Having said that I often bump into friends while punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Two of my closest cousins know and they join me to go for a punt

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I actually have a mixed bag of friends and associates...

There is of course a "punting" group who knows (but not all).

I probably know more of them than reverse.

Of course there are a few ladies I have met over the years, some have become friends, some have married other friends, and of course some of us share certain "secrets".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I mentioned to 2 of my close friends about my punting secret and they both ghosted me after few days and one of them has wife and kids and the other one is still single but they enjoyed listening to my story in the beginning later they just stopped contacting me since I did this occasionally and did not want that influencing their sad life. Everyone fantasizes about fucking as many girls as they can in their short life but starts lecturing punters when we reveal our secrets to make us look bad in public eye so that they are seen as saints in front of everyone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Yeah I have friends that know about my punting and they kinda understand. Not like a punter though. Problem is punters aren't great friends. Don't seek friendship, seek knowledge here.
    I feel one punter feels for other punter and they can be great mates....ofcourse if you are mates first and then punt together nothing beats that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't hold back....I wear it as a badge....I will happily talk about it to anyone who starts the conversation....if I am ashamed of something I would not do the act.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the interesting responses.

It got me thinking today when we post things about our general interests (such as music tastes etc...) if someone knew us fairly well they might be able to work out who we are from a few posts. I'm thinking of just about 3 interests of mine that if I posted them here someone might say, hey I think that's so and so..

Of course, then there is also the question as to why they are on these forums as well, but it just got me thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    I mentioned to 2 of my close friends about my punting secret and they both ghosted me after few days and one of them has wife and kids and the other one is still single but they enjoyed listening to my story in the beginning later they just stopped contacting me since I did this occasionally and did not want that influencing their sad life. Everyone fantasizes about fucking as many girls as they can in their short life but starts lecturing punters when we reveal our secrets to make us look bad in public eye so that they are seen as saints in front of everyone.
    You can breathe whenever you like, until you can't. We don't fantasize about fucking girls, we fulfil it. Then we try and find something better. The law of diminishing returns.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There was a punter on this forum once told he walked out of a shop and bumped into the relatives of the missus. The married subsequently broke down, but prior to the discovery their marriage was already on the ropes. He got on fire with the father-in-law and still keep in contact with him after the divorce, I mean, so well they both go punting together. Now, this is his daughter we are talking about, .. no secrets to hide there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I told 2 friends who were lamenting over beers and dinner about one guy’s divorce and the other’s perennial sex life with his wife. I suggested utilising a paid service and was met with the usual misinformed views about drug using crack whores, STIs, “I would never pay for it” and prohibitive cost. So I invited both to look at various services on my WeChat. To dispel the misconceptions.
    Both knew I am a libertine but neither knew I used paid services. Both know I’m in a long term relationship with a younger woman. I quite happily spoke openly and at length about my practices and the utility of this forum.
    It’s fair to say ... there was an uncomfortable silence when I revealed that I use paid services. Whilst both were amazed at the quality of WLs, affordability and array, it so affected their moral compass that neither was to be persuaded to our view.
    Neither raise the subject with me anymore ... it’s like the war ...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    You can breathe whenever you like, until you can't. We don't fantasize about fucking girls, we fulfil it. Then we try and find something better. The law of diminishing returns.
    Pretty spot on.

The law of diminishing returns really does govern us.
    Maybe a good thread title for later...

Banned
    On and off for over 40 years
    Not one soul knows
    The reasons we punt are many and varied
    No one knows as I refuse to be judged for a harmless pastime that completes my joy of living

I took a flatmate to 42 once but he's a 30min guy while I'm more an hour.

For me that crosses the boundary... discretion is a necessity in this domain.

Having said this, I have meet up with a few guys from this forum. It's a common interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Minathy8724 View Post
    There was a punter on this forum once told he walked out of a shop and bumped into the relatives of the missus. The married subsequently broke down, but prior to the discovery their marriage was already on the ropes. He got on fire with the father-in-law and still keep in contact with him after the divorce, I mean, so well they both go punting together. Now, this is his daughter we are talking about, .. no secrets to hide there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nobody knows I punt amongst my friends. I don’t want anyone to find out either. I’m considered a pretty nice guy people even come to me when they are feeling down in the dumps especially females for a chat. They’d be mortified. I know friends who go to Titty bars & I can’t stand those places. They’d be surprised if they knew. Sometimes I feel terrible about what I am & I’m going more than ever. Lol I saw so many hot Asian girls today in the city & I wasn’t going to punt today but here I go off too punt again. Every time I go into the city these days I end up punting.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast