Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know about your secret life?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hell big No. My punting no one's business (except for the ones I am paying to) 😉😉

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Shit I hope not. Never ever would I tell anyone. No-one can keep a juicy secret like that and sometimes friends turn into ex-friends. Imagine if it got back to your workplace or someone told your Mum. Never

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've nearly bumped into 2 people I know while visiting brothels. After the second occasion I vowed not to visit shops near where I live, or too many friends or colleagues.

Luckily on both of those occasions I saw them before they saw me. So I managed to get away before I was noticed.

There was a 3rd time but I wasn't on my way to the shop in question, just happened to be walking past it. And one of the guys I work with, from the IT team walked out exactly as I walked past. We bothade eye contact and he sheepishly power walked off down the street. We never spoke about it. Lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    He could have been your punting buddy if you wanted 😉😉😉

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Keep it close to the chest and away from I love and work. Don’t want to be running into anyone

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have a group of friends that punt together lol... u know what they say... friends that punt together stay together. Its also great to have a beer afterwards n chat about ur experiences

TOP SECRET!!

Actually only one friend knows about my punting life, and he does too...so is like we share our "secret".
    **Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose**

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Group of friends is high risk, too many chances for loose lips haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Will always and forever be a secret

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I hope no-one knows. I often hear other brutish men discussing Rub-n-Tugs in filthy tones at work but that's just the nature of being a High Court Judge.

I'm sure ASIO and the Attorney Generals department and the Chinese MSS know about my punting but I like to think it's a secret.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A high court judge on this forum, punting can almost be rated along side horse racing. You can be a shiek or a singo or you can be in a syndicate with a bunch of working class mates. Same as punting dosent matter its a pastime to enjoy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    To be fair I have told two mates, but I’ve had other mates share their punting stories with me and they have no idea I do

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thaifetish View Post
    I hope no-one knows. I often hear other brutish men discussing Rub-n-Tugs in filthy tones at work but that's just the nature of being a High Court Judge.

I'm sure ASIO and the Attorney Generals department and the Chinese MSS know about my punting but I like to think it's a secret.
    Wakwakwak

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...oor-HJ-with-ML

He said cartographer how from that to court judge? How many accounts you have?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Maybe he is a Cartographer that works with High Court judges???

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by CFM001 View Post
    Maybe he is a Cartographer that works with High Court judges???
    Sounds more like BSA

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I introduced a mate to punting. We don’t always share stories, but we sometimes are each other’s alibi. It’s handy.

For me it is my secret hour away from a busy life,
    Yes, I have one mate that knows about me, like I know he has a mistress. While he doesn’t fully understand paying for it, yet for me it is simple.

I agree with most that I too become cheap in shopping so can go punting more.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nothingontv View Post
    Nah. People are too uptight & judgemental. Plus I've always found that doing secret things is more fun I have great fun visiting regular & new WL's.
    I have heard from guys who have talked about visiting girls at some establishments. If they want to talk about their experiences then let it be. In the end, it's best to keep it to yourself and not acknowledge it with friends.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's a big nope from me. Too much hassle and drama if word got out

My good friend and my psychologist. They are the only two that know. The ironic thing is my psychologist is Chinese and she looks cute as. Very beautiful Chinese girl but know there is a zero chance of having sex with her lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast