Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Does anyone know about your secret life?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As a lot of punters alluded to, keep your mouth shut and refrain from telling anyone, because it just leads to problems. Word of wisedom to the younger members - in my prime decades ago I use to date multiple girls at the same time. Got caught as it was difficult to hide, I swear chicks has spies everywhere and a sixth sense. After discovering punting it was the best thing ever. Seeing hot WL/ML, no baggage, no unexpected calls, no multiple dates to bed them later, no pressure to go out with them, no rejections and no lies and keeping tracking of all lies etc. After a session being treated very well I walk out the door knowing the romp will be a secret. Now... isn't that great? Keep those loose lips shut is the secret.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Minathy8724 View Post
    As a lot of punters alluded to, keep your mouth shut and refrain from telling anyone, because it just leads to problems. Word of wisedom to the younger members - in my prime decades ago I use to date multiple girls at the same time. Got caught as it was difficult to hide, I swear chicks has spies everywhere and a sixth sense. After discovering punting it was the best thing ever. Seeing hot WL/ML, no baggage, no unexpected calls, no multiple dates to bed them later, no pressure to go out with them, no rejections and no lies and keeping tracking of all lies etc. After a session being treated very well I walk out the door knowing the romp will be a secret. Now... isn't that great? Keep those loose lips shut is the secret.
    AMEN! this is very good advice.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My brother and couple close guy friends. Some joke about it from time to time when its just the boys but have kept it secret otherwise.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Funnily enough, my old man is impartial to some rnt. My brother is right into it. Punted a few times with a couple of close cousins and mates. A number of years ago, ran into my FIL coming out of a joint in Mosman. Bro code ftw

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Only one dude knows because of circumstances and we compared notes to make sure we were swimming in different ponds and it's been dropped ever since.

Outside of that, top secret.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A couple of my old mates used to know and join me from time to time. Haven't been in touch with them for years though. So just my secret at the moment

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I think there are 100,000s of closet punters in Sydney.
    Most don't even come on to a Forum such as this one.
    They just do their punt and go back home or back to work or whatever and don't discuss it with anyone either in person or on online forums like this one.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i dont think i will ever talk about it with anyone else

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Most times I’ve been punting, it’s usually with like minded friends. I find it more fun and easier to go in that way.
    But sometimes I do like to go by myself

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Punting has always been a solo activity for me, locally.

That being said, when I’m overseas, it is almost normal for work mates to go out on these recreational activities. I’m comfortable sharing it with them. In fact, I play innocent sometimes...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Top secret. Agree that best to refrain from telling others, as can only lead to problems.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol...good topic... Massage parlours mainly solo activity for me. Even FS places. But occasionally, one of me close mate and I go punting together FS places. More fun sneaking and lying. Conning each other...afterwards go for a feed. But super close friend and no telling to others...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    The first rule of Punt Club is: You do not talk about Punt Club.
    The second rule of Punt Club is: You do not talk about Punt Club.

Banned
    There are many cryptic messages in the punting world. I use to be a regular with a
    Caucasian Lady at the old Chequers in Goulburn Street. She told me she was leaving
    the business for a Client who she said was good to her and she would
    give her a better life style. I was young at the time and had chuckle to himself as i thought
    of Pretty Women. Few yrs later i saw her at Randwick and she was with a Melb Cup winning
    Jockey and she was being introduced as his Nanny.
    They are still happily married and really i am happy for her as she was decent girl in this
    corrupted society.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just my barrister and baristas.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Only a few close mates with the same hobby. It’s good to share intel

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234