Thread: Mandy

Junior Member(有D料到)

Mandy

Date of visit Sat 3 October approx 1:15pm

I ran into 42G a couple months back, it had a bit of a musty smell in the main hallways but nothing overbearing like I’ve experienced in about 10 past visits over the years. I saw some non smoking icons in the line up waiting cubicles, but then some ash trays. Didn’t know what to make of that.

I was greeted in the hallway by a dude with glasses. Haven’t seen him before but he was friendly.

I was shown a lineup of 4, Sunny (second) and Mandy (fourth) were clearly the prettiest.

I said I’d like to go with Mandy for an hour. Mamasan quoted diamond price $230 straight up, I asked if standard available she said no. I asked if Sunny was available for standard and she said no again, so I went for premium with Mandy. Which was not cool given I know standard is quoted on the website for both. $30 isn’t much money but it’s more about trust, this was the first time in 42G I felt it’s like typical shop trying to milk you. Big head was tempted to walk, but little head prevailed.

Anyways Mandy took my hand and lead me to a room. Room was a bit small but impressively it smelt immaculate. No ciggie or musty smell whatsoever. Maybe the smokers come at night.

She is very pretty in a cute way, but I didn’t realise how short she was. She wears a distinctive ring as you can see from her photos on the website. She has a beauty spot in her brow area. 26 yo from sichuan. I looked carefully at her face, she is genuinely pretty behind tastefully done make up, I felt pretty good walking in thinking I’m about to fuck a girl as pretty as this. Very sweet voice too.

We undressed and she got me to take a shower first, then she showered

She started off by doing this weird thing rubbing her breasts all over me which didn’t do anything for me but the effort was there. Next she gave me a cat bath, and while she was going further down south I asked her to use a condom for cbj. Firstly it was me lying down with her looking up at me giving me a cbj, then she switched sides so her pussy was close to me and I was fondling it as she continued to give me a strong cbj

Then I kneeled on bed and she continued cbj looking up at me

After about 10 mins of cbj we went into mish. She had sweet smelling hair and perfume. She winced a bit when we first started, I asked if she was ok and took it very slow. Her pussy was pretty tight. We nibbled gently at each other’s necks and kissed each other lightly on the lips.

Next I kneeled between her legs, her lying down on her back face up, her legs up in the air near my head. We maintained that for a min or two before lifting her up and I started pumping with her sitting down on my lap facing me.

After a while I got her to lean back a bit putting her arms on the bed, and she leant back too which gave me a fantastic view of her shaved pussy

Next I got her to lie down on the bed on her side and I pumped her from behind side straddling with some deep thrusts.

Next I wanted to do her doggy using the mirror on the wall but she needed her shoes because she was too short, and by the time she put them on I got a bit floppy. She then got me to lie down on the bed (a bit awkwardly, horizontal across the end of the bed as the mirror was at the end of the bed) She stroked the little guy then mounted me cow girl style, and rode me for a few minutes until I shot my load. That was really impressive since most WLs tend not to do CG for any great length of time.

She said she was tired because I was too strong, which I took with a grain of salt because I was sure she’ll be right to root the next client but truth was I was buggered too, and happy enough to spend the last 15 mins cuddling and making small talk on her google translate. At some point she poked my nose and giggled, which felt like gfe.

Afterwards she hopped up and said time for shower and gave me a shower which was a nice touch.

As always YMMV but a girl I’d definitely repeat. But hopefully I get the dudes on reception next time I’ve never had a problem with any of them.

Thanks for sharing your experience brother
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    Date of visit Sat 3 October approx 1:15pm

I ran into 42G a couple months back, it had a bit of a musty smell in the main hallways but nothing overbearing like I’ve experienced in about 10 past visits over the years. I saw some non smoking icons in the line up waiting cubicles, but then some ash trays. Didn’t know what to make of that.

I was greeted in the hallway by a dude with glasses. Haven’t seen him before but he was friendly.

I was shown a lineup of 4, Sunny (second) and Mandy (fourth) were clearly the prettiest.

I said I’d like to go with Mandy for an hour. Mamasan quoted diamond price $230 straight up, I asked if standard available she said no. I asked if Sunny was available for standard and she said no again, so I went for premium with Mandy. Which was not cool given I know standard is quoted on the website for both. $30 isn’t much money but it’s more about trust, this was the first time in 42G I felt it’s like typical shop trying to milk you. Big head was tempted to walk, but little head prevailed.

Anyways Mandy took my hand and lead me to a room. Room was a bit small but impressively it smelt immaculate. No ciggie or musty smell whatsoever. Maybe the smokers come at night.

She is very pretty in a cute way, but I didn’t realise how short she was. She wears a distinctive ring as you can see from her photos on the website. She has a beauty spot in her brow area. 26 yo from sichuan. I looked carefully at her face, she is genuinely pretty behind tastefully done make up, I felt pretty good walking in thinking I’m about to fuck a girl as pretty as this. Very sweet voice too.

We undressed and she got me to take a shower first, then she showered

She started off by doing this weird thing rubbing her breasts all over me which didn’t do anything for me but the effort was there. Next she gave me a cat bath, and while she was going further down south I asked her to use a condom for cbj. Firstly it was me lying down with her looking up at me giving me a cbj, then she switched sides so her pussy was close to me and I was fondling it as she continued to give me a strong cbj

Then I kneeled on bed and she continued cbj looking up at me

After about 10 mins of cbj we went into mish. She had sweet smelling hair and perfume. She winced a bit when we first started, I asked if she was ok and took it very slow. Her pussy was pretty tight. We nibbled gently at each other’s necks and kissed each other lightly on the lips.

Next I kneeled between her legs, her lying down on her back face up, her legs up in the air near my head. We maintained that for a min or two before lifting her up and I started pumping with her sitting down on my lap facing me.

After a while I got her to lean back a bit putting her arms on the bed, and she leant back too which gave me a fantastic view of her shaved pussy

Next I got her to lie down on the bed on her side and I pumped her from behind side straddling with some deep thrusts.

Next I wanted to do her doggy using the mirror on the wall but she needed her shoes because she was too short, and by the time she put them on I got a bit floppy. She then got me to lie down on the bed (a bit awkwardly, horizontal across the end of the bed as the mirror was at the end of the bed) She stroked the little guy then mounted me cow girl style, and rode me for a few minutes until I shot my load. That was really impressive since most WLs tend not to do CG for any great length of time.

She said she was tired because I was too strong, which I took with a grain of salt because I was sure she’ll be right to root the next client but truth was I was buggered too, and happy enough to spend the last 15 mins cuddling and making small talk on her google translate. At some point she poked my nose and giggled, which felt like gfe.

Afterwards she hopped up and said time for shower and gave me a shower which was a nice touch.

As always YMMV but a girl I’d definitely repeat. But hopefully I get the dudes on reception next time I’ve never had a problem with any of them.
    Great review Mr Snake. Thank you.

I find 42G to be like most places with details about what the girls will or won’t do — standard this, diamond that, blah, blah.

Always best to confirm with reception or manager beforehand so there is no “misunderstanding”.

Mandy is on tonight!!!!!!!!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42