WeChat: kyoto206a7

Hours of Business : Open daily 10am till late

Rates : Diamond 45mins $190

Size/shape : tall and slim, natural B boobs, pretty baby face, tanned skin

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysia

Services Provided : Diamond service

Value for money/recommend? : Recommended

My Experience/Comment:

Last Wednesday, after one day work I became horny and would like to have a fresh girl with good service. I called Kyoto206 where I frequent. And the receptionist recommended Malaysian girl Rachel to me. I booked for 45mins and got to 206 at about 6:30.

Waited for 5mins and Rachel came to me. She led me into a big room with a bathtub on level 2. Rachel looks like in her early 20s. I guess she is 21 or 22. She has a pretty baby face and long legs. Like other girls from southeast Asia, Rachel has tanned skin. She was wearing a white sexy lingerie and golden high heels. I really wanna bring her down right away.

A lot of DFK during shower. After shower, we dried up each other with towels. We slowly moved to the bed while kissing each other. On the bed, she gave me a nice blow job before making love. I think her BBBJ is quite good among the young girls in this age. Put on the condom, we started with missionary. I got on top and hug her tightly while pounding her. The most sensitive part of Rachel's body is her ears. She moaned loudly when I licked her ear. We tried a couple of different positions such as cow girl, reverse cowgirl, doggy and I remember the last position was that she lay with her stomach on the bed and I rode on her ass to fuck her. I could tell that Rachel was tired at last because she was sweaty. In spite of this, she was still eager to serve me. She asked if I want some massage. I said it’s ok and just let her lay down to have a break. Like a young girl friend, Rachel snuggled up with me on the bed. If only I had a girl friend like her!! Anyway I will surely visit this girl for the second time.

The overall score, face 7.5, body 7, service 8.5 Recommended.
    And also, I asked her if she could do CIM and rimming and she said yes. I didn’t try CIM and rimming on her, but just asked on behalf of you guys. We communicated in Mandarin and I asked her how’s her English and she said her English is ok.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fabulous service from Rachel, looks young and my type of girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow, sounds an awesome punt. Will add her into my todo list.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Will be heading to the city this weekend.

May keep her in mind if I gave couple drinks.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've visited Rachel 4 times. And yesterday I saw Hana of 57, a young Vietnamese petite.

Banned
    Wasn't there a Malaysian girl working at Diva Body Tone and if so, is she the same girl as Rachel?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Wasn't there a Malaysian girl working at Diva Body Tone and if so, is she the same girl as Rachel?
    I know you mean Lydia of Diva Body Tone. From Lydia's picture, I think she isn't the same girl as Rachel.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stud666 View Post
    I know you mean Lydia of Diva Body Tone. From Lydia's picture, I think she isn't the same girl as Rachel.
    Just thought there might be a connection because the shops Diva Body Tone, Kyoto206 and Sakura appear to have the same owner and one of the Thai MLs at Diva also works as a WL at Kyoto206.

Banned
    Really want to see this girl

Rachel is here today 09/09/22 (FRI)
    12pm - 12am
    Super Popular Freelance Girl!
    Book now before she say Abracadabra...
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208