Thread: Jess @ Mon Ami Massage Kogarah

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jess @ Mon Ami Massage Kogarah

Not sure why this shop doesn't have more people talking about it. I have visited twice now and both times have received amazing service from sexy, young MLs.

On this occasion I saw Jess. Booked a 30min session through their WeChat and the receptionist (who is pretty cute) suggested I try Jess. Thai girl, 27 years old.

Arrived at the shop, sorted finances with the receptionist and was shown to a "room" and told to disrobe and lay on the massage table. After around 5 mins, in walks Jess. Petite body and super attractive. She asks me if I had been there before and asked if I was sore anywhere. "My balls" I replied and we both had a good chuckle. I could tell this would be a good session and asked to extend to 45mins which was not a problem.

Part 1 was great. Jess gave a very strong full body oil massage. She is super slim so I was surprised impressed with how powerful her massage was. At about the 15 minute mark she starts rubbing my balls and reached under and starts rubbing my cock. I get onto my knees so she has full access and she keeps playing with my balls from behind whilst milking my dick.

When I'm nice and hard she asks me to turn over and asks if I would like her to take her clothes off. Hell yeah! Part 2 was slow and sultry with a lot of banter back and forth. Jess has a great personality, exceptional chat and she is cheeky AF. Such a turn on. She is in no rush to get me to cum and takes me to the edge then slows down numerous times throughout the session.

Touching her was totally encouraged. No fingers inside but I could rub her pussy and ass and suck on her small but gorgeous titties all whilst she is slowly stroking me. When I'm past the point of no return, I let her know I'm about to pop. She speeds up ever so slightly and I shoot a big load onto my stomach and chest. She seems pretty impressed with the amount and gives me a wink before she starts cleaning me up.

Again, in no rush, she asks what kind of massage I would like to finish the session as there was 10 mins left. I opted for a head massage so I could chat to her face to face and enjoy some more cheeky repartee. She stayed naked until the very end. It struck me that no extras were actually discussed throughout the session so I gave her a $50 tip which she seemed happy with and she hugged me and tweaked my nipple.

As always YMMV but I will definitely be back to see Jess as it was a wonderful session. She works on Thursdays. I have also seen Anna at Mon Ami, another Thai girl around 28 years old and she was also fantastic. I'll review her shortly.

This shop is so much better than the other ones I've tried in the area where it is usually older Chinese ladies. It is my new go to place for a rub down in Southern Sydney.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've been selfish and don't talk about it because I don't want like to share but this shop has always been my favourite. Jess I've seen many times and sometimes do a double with Anna. Jess is very skinny and at first I didn't rate her looks but her serice is tops and she is the kind that grows on you. Haven't had luck with her for part 3 but she has one of the best pussies that I have tasted.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I love a good eating at a massage shop. Well done brother