WeChat: kyoto206a7

Hours of Business : Open daily 10am till late

Rates : Diamond 45mins $190

Size/shape : tall and slim, natural B boobs, pretty baby face, tanned skin

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysia

Services Provided : Diamond service

Value for money/recommend? : Recommended

My Experience/Comment:

Last Wednesday, after one day work I became horny and would like to have a fresh girl with good service. I called Kyoto206 where I frequent. And the receptionist recommended Malaysian girl Rachel to me. I booked for 45mins and got to 206 at about 6:30.

Waited for 5mins and Rachel came to me. She led me into a big room with a bathtub on level 2. Rachel looks like in her early 20s. I guess she is 21 or 22. She has a pretty baby face and long legs. Like other girls from southeast Asia, Rachel has tanned skin. She was wearing a white sexy lingerie and golden high heels. I really wanna bring her down right away.

A lot of DFK during shower. After shower, we dried up each other with towels. We slowly moved to the bed while kissing each other. On the bed, she gave me a nice blow job before making love. I think her BBBJ is quite good among the young girls in this age. Put on the condom, we started with missionary. I got on top and hug her tightly while pounding her. The most sensitive part of Rachel's body is her ears. She moaned loudly when I licked her ear. We tried a couple of different positions such as cow girl, reverse cowgirl, doggy and I remember the last position was that she lay with her stomach on the bed and I rode on her ass to fuck her. I could tell that Rachel was tired at last because she was sweaty. In spite of this, she was still eager to serve me. She asked if I want some massage. I said it’s ok and just let her lay down to have a break. Like a young girl friend, Rachel snuggled up with me on the bed. If only I had a girl friend like her!! Anyway I will surely visit this girl for the second time.

The overall score, face 7.5, body 7, service 8.5 Recommended.
And also, I asked her if she could do CIM and rimming and she said yes. I didn’t try CIM and rimming on her, but just asked on behalf of you guys. We communicated in Mandarin and I asked her how’s her English and she said her English is ok.