Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How long can it last?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    As for the moralising, I feel no guilt punting at all. I never looked at a woman thru 25 years of a dead bedroom situation; my only regret is I didn't start punting earlier.
    I wonder how many guys go through this esp with Western women (there he goes again generalizing) and find out later in life what they have missed or sacrificed.
    I would say at least 50% and no I don't have any studies to back up my thoughts.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Be prepared to lose

I'm glad I found this forum. People outside tend to judge fairly harshly of the behaviours that I ( and you partake.)

I've been in a committed relationship for over 25 years. I started using telephone sex services over 24 years ago when I was travelling on business, then evolved to massage parlours and then eventually a regular massage girl suggested we try FS. Fast forward to now and I'm visiting joints two times a week for entertainment and FS.

A couple of my personal rules for success.

Always use a burner phone
    Always have a cover story
    Always pay cash, plausible deniability

If it all turns to shit I'm prepared to lose everything and will go live on a beach in Thailand, Indo or Crunulla until the boarders reopen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12