Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lucky Star Massage Grand Opening Sale!

https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_4...ney.html&myads

PM me any new shops you find for me to review

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I think there is only 1 shop at that address, need to investigate on that...

intels I have about the old 117 tell me not to set foot in it......

1) In a area that is not so wealthy, the owner deliberately ask the girls to elevate the tips to city price. Many of the girls here you will see them roster in other shop and you only have to tip 50-70 for the full menu.

2) There had been girls here that worth that $100 tip with out of the world services, and you know what the owner do? She get rip of the girl because the other girls complain. Now this is caring too much politics and not the customer. If the owner is reading this, get Eva back in your line up and I will be there in 9.9s

3) Too much Thai girls, which is never a good sign unless you have an apatite for thai girl doing rnt. Thais that works in rnt are the most difficult ones to deal with in this industry.

There are plenty of good joins in this are were your money are better spend. 185 is always been good now has a mix with Thai and Chinese ladies that suites different punters. 24 and 102 in Liverpool I have not been but from brother Fred's report its great punt. David's shop place in WarricK Farm is slowly returning to its formal days and with job number enough for 5 girls. His roster is due for a shake up very soon...

My recommendation to the owner: You always have people pay big tip and small tip. Girls told me they had customer tip them 100, 200 or even more in the west area. What you should not do is to make this a rule. There is a reason why its call a tip.... and you certainly have no business in what the girls do for the customer.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post

1) In a area that is not so wealthy, the owner deliberately ask the girls to elevate the tips to city price. Many of the girls here you will see them roster in other shop and you only have to tip 50-70 for the full menu.

2) There had been girls here that worth that $100 tip with out of the world services, and you know what the owner do? She get rip of the girl because the other girls complain. Now this is caring too much politics and not the customer. If the owner is reading this, get Eva back in your line up and I will be there in 9.9s

3) Too much Thai girls, which is never a good sign unless you have an apatite for thai girl doing rnt. Thais that works in rnt are the most difficult ones to deal with in this industry.

There are plenty of good joins in this are were your money are better spend. 185 is always been good now has a mix with Thai and Chinese ladies that suites different punters. 24 and 102 in Liverpool I have not been but from brother Fred's report its great punt. David's shop place in WarricK Farm is slowly returning to its formal days and with job number enough for 5 girls. His roster is due for a shake up very soon...

My recommendation to the owner: You always have people pay big tip and small tip. Girls told me they had customer tip them 100, 200 or even more in the west area. What you should not do is to make this a rule. There is a reason why its call a tip.... and you certainly have no business in what the girls do for the customer.
    bro?

1. The tips are the same in every shop... If they're charging you extra you probably need to take a shower before going for a punt.

2. This is a NEW shop. I don't know where you paid $100 for extras but you are the sucker who did it, that's on you.

3. Thai girls are the best thing to happen in the punting industry. Please tell us how they are difficult?

4. I really doubt people are tipping more in the Western Suburbs than in the city.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    bro, $10 off is too less

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    bro?

1. The tips are the same in every shop... If they're charging you extra you probably need to take a shower before going for a punt.

2. This is a NEW shop. I don't know where you paid $100 for extras but you are the sucker who did it, that's on you.

3. Thai girls are the best thing to happen in the punting industry. Please tell us how they are difficult?

4. I really doubt people are tipping more in the Western Suburbs than in the city.
    A2) Well first of all I am glad someone see eye to eye that paying $100 tip is a sucker, or such I say paying $100 tip no matter what is a sucker. Check the street view, its not a new shop. New owner is possible.

A1) The Western Suburb tips are more regulated between 50-70. The owner obviously an ex ML and a greedy one try to lure the water fish to 117 and keep the average John Smith away so insist on the girls charging 50/100 tip. Arm with that info I swear never set foot in this place. Recently a punting friend refer me to see a girl and she is well worth that $100, only to find out that the owner got rip off her not long after. When I spoke about this at another shop, a ML who also work in 117 say some girls don't like her doing too much.

A3) Thai WL/ML is Sydney are generally pain in the ass although I have to admit one of my best punt was also a Thai girl....
    They are ok for vanilla services whether is RNT or FS plus most Thai speaks reasonable English which many Caucasian customers like. Their problem is thai girls in general has very poor attitude, dead fish in action and no willing to make an extra effort. The ones that do often ask an arm and leg for that extra effort. They also stuck their heads in to other people's business like the case I mention above because Thai WL/ML often insist on everyone doing the same thing and its their way or the highway. When you have a few of them on roster you are at their mercy particular in the current climate. Pre pandemic we see Thai ML/WL all pushed out to outer suburbs with surge of Chinese ML/WL excels in quality and services. Now we are seeing them coming back which is a bad sign.

A4) I am also surprise but the fact is every shop has these type of customer who like to splash out cash to the girls even in the western suburbs where median income is lower, there are still rich people. It is just annoying when girls and owner think this should be a norm.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A2) Well first of all I am glad someone see eye to eye that paying $100 tip is a sucker, or such I say paying $100 tip no matter what is a sucker. Check the street view, its not a new shop. New owner is possible.

A1) The Western Suburb tips are more regulated between 50-70. The owner obviously an ex ML and a greedy one try to lure the water fish to 117 and keep the average John Smith away so insist on the girls charging 50/100 tip. Arm with that info I swear never set foot in this place. Recently a punting friend refer me to see a girl and she is well worth that $100, only to find out that the owner got rip off her not long after. When I spoke about this at another shop, a ML who also work in 117 say some girls don't like her doing too much.

A3) Thai WL/ML is Sydney are generally pain in the ass although I have to admit one of my best punt was also a Thai girl....
    They are ok for vanilla services whether is RNT or FS plus most Thai speaks reasonable English which many Caucasian customers like. Their problem is thai girls in general has very poor attitude, dead fish in action and no willing to make an extra effort. The ones that do often ask an arm and leg for that extra effort. They also stuck their heads in to other people's business like the case I mention above because Thai WL/ML often insist on everyone doing the same thing and its their way or the highway. When you have a few of them on roster you are at their mercy particular in the current climate. Pre pandemic we see Thai ML/WL all pushed out to outer suburbs with surge of Chinese ML/WL excels in quality and services. Now we are seeing them coming back which is a bad sign.

A4) I am also surprise but the fact is every shop has these type of customer who like to splash out cash to the girls even in the western suburbs where median income is lower, there are still rich people. It is just annoying when girls and owner think this should be a norm.
    As for Thai MLs....I have always had a good to great experience. They do have fake smiles , but that is how they describe their 'job' of actors. Allowing strangers access to bodies is not a easy thing. I reckon we call ourselves punters for a reason....we win some and we lose a lot.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Brother 17012430 may actually be right as my GF does one day in 105 few doors down (don't go there, old and run down with a asian worship/pray setting that look very "dark"). She mention she think something is happening at 117. My mandarin is limited and so is her English.

If of you are facing the shop with your back to the road, is this the shop on the right mid or left?

Brother 17012430 may actually be right as my GF does one day in 105 few doors down (don't go there, old and run down with a asian worship/pray setting that look very "dark"). She mention she think something is happening at 117. My mandarin is limited and so is her English.

If of you are facing the shop with your back to the road, is this the shop on the right mid or left?
    It's a brand new shop bro the owner is an ML from Seven Hills. I know the one you are talking about 105 is on the corner. 3/117 is the older shop you are talking about before and 1/117 is the new one. Kelly gives great service for as long as I've known her!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It's a brand new shop bro the owner is an ML from Seven Hills. I know the one you are talking about 105 is on the corner. 3/117 is the older shop you are talking about before and 1/117 is the new one. Kelly gives great service for as long as I've known her!
    Good on you brother, will have to check it out next time I go to David's place. I have to gave it to the new shop owner though, very brave move!! So this new place is more western suburb price structure according to your comment?

I was at Davis's yesterday and discussing about this with Miko. She don't believe this would make too much difference for 3/117 as they target different market. Time will tell but I think its time for owner of 3/117 to have a plan B if 1/117 is good as you say.

Senior Member(無間使者) Kawaiionnanoko's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by busyya View Post
    bro, $10 off is too less
    Benefits for local
    Unless having meal at Cabramatta

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pretty sure shop 3 bought shop 1, same owner. Spoke to owner of shop 3 and she mentioned about purchasing 'next door' - about a month ago.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Hey LH,

What’s with the roster shake up at David’s? He gonna get some fresh young blood soon? If so, please let me know. You know my type lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Apha1401 View Post
    Pretty sure shop 3 bought shop 1, same owner. Spoke to owner of shop 3 and she mentioned about purchasing 'next door' - about a month ago.
    Nah it's different owners.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Brother jzchan
    David keep most of his old staffs.
    I guess need more time to rebuild the team.
    Miko working hard and David really enjoying life and himself.
    It is all good.

From "Lan-chai" Travelmate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Brother jzchan
    David keep most of his old staffs.
    I guess need more time to rebuild the team.
    Miko working hard and David really enjoying life and himself.
    It is all good.

From "Lan-chai" Travelmate.
    I’m a bit strange as one of my favourites was Candy. She wasn’t very pretty did a great massage and I found her body attractive. I declined her in the line up about 3 times before discovering the joys of seeing her lol. Wish she would come back.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jzchan View Post
    I’m a bit strange as one of my favourites was Candy. She wasn’t very pretty did a great massage and I found her body attractive. I declined her in the line up about 3 times before discovering the joys of seeing her lol. Wish she would come back.
    Candy is a old warrior. So is melody in the same category.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Candy is a old warrior. So is melody in the same category.
    Is Melody still working? I’ve never come across her. I like them slim like Candy. Cindy from memory was pretty good too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does anyone know if this shop uses wechat?

Also, does this shop reposes to messages via text?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    had a 1/2 hour session with coco and not that great...during massage she said something 5 mins to another lady next room and the guy got told he have 5 more mins..also happen to me got told 5 mins left while actually i have 10 mins left.

one of those ML asking for money and don't expect good massage....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by apokalypse View Post
    had a 1/2 hour session with coco and not that great...during massage she said something 5 mins to another lady next room and the guy got told he have 5 more mins..also happen to me got told 5 mins left while actually i have 10 mins left.

one of those ML asking for money and don't expect good massage....
    Had the same experience. Visited this place twice based on 17s "raving" reviews. Had sandy and Carmen. Worst massage place I've ever been to. The masseuses do not know how to do a proper massage. Only using elbows and applying no pressure. Waste of money. Part two was just as disapointing

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast