Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lucky Star Massage Grand Opening Sale!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pingers View Post
    Had the same experience. Visited this place twice based on 17s "raving" reviews. Had sandy and Carmen. Worst massage place I've ever been to. The masseuses do not know how to do a proper massage. Only using elbows and applying no pressure. Waste of money. Part two was just as disapointing
    Are you guys talking about the Cabramatta shop?

Had the same experience. Visited this place twice based on 17s "raving" reviews. Had sandy and Carmen. Worst massage place I've ever been to. The masseuses do not know how to do a proper massage. Only using elbows and applying no pressure. Waste of money. Part two was just as disapointing
    Sorry to hear, I’ll let Mamasan know, but if they’re using their elbows to apply force how much harder do you want them to do it? I had a pretty average punt there yesterday and wrote about it, and there are definitely worse places in Sydney to get a massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    true and i have same feeling...if just a handjob and nothing more then i can go to that place just above near railway..i'm regular there.

Banned
    Some MLs think that providing a HJ is what all guys want. In fact, that's not true. For some, a massage will hopefully relieve any joint or muscle pain. For some of us, it's a nice opportunity to relax and have a chat with a young pretty girl while she massages you. For others, it may be an opportunity to get Part 3 if the girl takes a liking and wants extra cash. Everyone is different in what they want from a session.

Just go two doors down to 3/117 Cabramatta Road if you are in the area. Stay away from this shop. Owner not answering calls now and deleted Locanto ad after I told her I would be posting review about the potential STI. Very suspicious.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Just go two doors down to 3/117 Cabramatta Road if you are in the area. Stay away from this shop. Owner not answering calls now and deleted Locanto ad after I told her I would be posting review about the potential STI. Very suspicious.
    No shop wants to be labelled as having workers with STIs even before it has been confirmed. If it was suggested that a girl had STI , it would scare customers away and the business would suffer as a result.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123