Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Routine or not .....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Routine or not .....

Hi guys,

Just wondering if you have any set approach to a 1hour WL session ~~ do you have your own routine or do you allow the WL's routine (if she has one) to unfold and flow with it unless there is stuff you specifically don't like or she is clearly slow etc.

In other words, do you "manage" the session and sort of "tick off" stuff as the hour unfolds or just let it happen, if it is enjoyable that is!

Obviously no set answer here and perhaps the answer varies according to what is going down (sorry!).

I am usually in the former but suspect a few times recently I should have just let it flow .....

I'm vanilla as fuck but I usually have 1 different thing I want to try that I'll ask for in a sesh. Might be a small thing like having the girl wear their hair in a ponytail or to try a new position.

I much prefer when a girl has a new routine, I had one WL i visited who asked about other girls routines and would try to copy things such as a nuru body slide. Made for an interesting series of sessions.

I generally always start off by talking to them. Depends on language ability of both parties obviously. I don't ask personal questions but general ones. Then I like to stand face to face and start to gently pull them in, touch their bum or somewhere, and then kiss. Start of neck, ears, lips. Then try DFK. So I aim for more gfe style, but not only do I prefer this, it sets the scene that I am a 'nice' guy and gentle etc. I still fuck hard if I can/ if the girl can handle; hence the 'nice' part. I just don't do hard straight away like a bull in a tea shop. After this, I usually speed things up and get the shower done and on to the bed. More kissing and build some tension and then get her to cat bath etc and then slowly wrap her mouth around my rock hard penis. I like building this tension. Then I usually reciprocate, cat bath, nipple sucking and daty. But every girl is different and sometimes she will take the lead, sometimes you need to.

. Bottom line is, always show respect and be calm. I also do not go in with particular expectations.. reference the tick off method... if something doesn't happen or is less than what I might be accustomed to (eg girl doesn't like dfk), then I remain flexible and try something else. Without going into too much details, we all punt for different reasons at different times, but for me its a form of no strings relaxation. Having sex is inherent and essential, but I also look for a short time, pseudo gfe session.

Well said, I think the pseudo GFE session is spot on which is why English is important for me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    I generally always start off by talking to them. Depends on language ability of both parties obviously. I don't ask personal questions but general ones. Then I like to stand face to face and start to gently pull them in, touch their bum or somewhere, and then kiss. Start of neck, ears, lips. Then try DFK. So I aim for more gfe style, but not only do I prefer this, it sets the scene that I am a 'nice' guy and gentle etc. I still fuck hard if I can/ if the girl can handle; hence the 'nice' part. I just don't do hard straight away like a bull in a tea shop. After this, I usually speed things up and get the shower done and on to the bed. More kissing and build some tension and then get her to cat bath etc and then slowly wrap her mouth around my rock hard penis. I like building this tension. Then I usually reciprocate, cat bath, nipple sucking and daty. But every girl is different and sometimes she will take the lead, sometimes you need to. Bottom line is, always show respect and be calm. I also do not go in with particular expectations.. reference the tick off method... if something doesn't happen or is less than what I might be accustomed to (eg girl doesn't like dfk), then I remain flexible and try something else. Without going into too much details, we all punt for different reasons at different times, but for me its a form of no strings relaxation. Having sex is inherent and essential, but I also look for a short time, pseudo gfe session. I never expect to meet them outside so hence pseudo (and the fact I am a paying customer). For 1 hr sessions, I try second round, but again it depends on the girl. If she doesn't seem up to it, I don't. We don't own them even if we are paying. Sorry for this is a bit too much details.. I'd be interested in hearing others course of action! I might take a page from someone else's book! Cheers.
    Thanks BFK. Some really good insights and lessons here. I particularly like the relaxation comment, as its often easy to forget in a punt.

Whilst a 2nd round is abt a 25% option for me these days, just being in the back of mind, it can sometimes interfere with the fun and flow of the 1st round!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I think I probably do a professional routine because the girls sometimes say to me “I feel like I am the customer”. Lol! Or sometimes they say "I should be paying you" LOL! But that's when I know they are just being cheeky

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would said I personally like more GFE routines or no routines at all, just flow as nature path. Understand everyone has their own hobby and interest. Also depend on the girls, whatever if you can click well or have chemist with her.

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Can’t stand routines. As soon as I feel the girl is giving me a template service, I take the lead and I run the session. This happens maybe 50% of the time.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I let them do it first visit nd break it the next time.
    If routine is boring or slow I will break it up right away md take charge.

As for ml is somthing i regrets breaking up their routine to early as don't get to sample it. A very good B2b catbath is just as good of any extras.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post

As for ml is somthing i regrets breaking up their routine to early as don't get to sample it. A very good B2b catbath is just as good of any extras.
    Ha Haa. Master Woods, your fav girl Anita shared with me technique of be a driver or passenger. May go be to Anita that whether I can be the instructor?
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Ha Haa. Master Woods, your fav girl Anita shared with me technique of be a driver or passenger. May go be to Anita that whether I can be the instructor?
    Yes my fav girl ( all time best ) Hahaha I never get to see any of her stories... Is she still doing it? She told me about the car story...so u must had that one haha yes maybe she always willing to learn !

I regret I didn't see Fiona' routine at Summerville last time I seen her. Go try her nd report back haha

Can u confirm if Erika is bsck in Japan?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Yes my fav girl ( all time best ) Hahaha I never get to see any of her stories... Is she still doing it? She told me about the car story...so u must had that one haha yes maybe she always willing to learn !

I regret I didn't see Fiona' routine at Summerville last time I seen her. Go try her nd report back haha
    Master Woods,
    SV has numerous ML, Anita hasn’t completed the driving story yet. And I will keep her on my SV visit at all time
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Concur with you, mate

Banned

Vouch your routines bro woods

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Routines are good. The trick is to not make it feel like a routine.

Banned
    Working in with the Lady you are seeing and her routine
    For me it’s 10 minutes of conversation and showering
    Some girls don’t want to be in charge but feel obliged
    Touching them and seeing the response
    The time of day... how tired they are
    How tired you are
    The touching and exploring follows after the conversation
    The main event only lasts about ten minutes for me... that’s enough
    It’s the tongue in pussy... cock in mouth... the DFK and the fondling
    That does it for me..spreading that over an hour... anything less is too short for me
    Ten minute shower conversation
    Ten minute main event
    The other 40 minutes is the fun bit
    Most girls enjoy being the centre of attention I’ve found
    My Claytons routine...

It shows how hard a job it is for the girl to please !

If a girl tries to demonstrate all the tricks she’s learned from the trade, she’ll be branded as following routines. If she doesn’t know all that, she’ll be branded as dead fish !

It’s an interaction between two people ! If one doesn’t make the move, then the other one has to take charge, as simple as that ! Just go in and have fun like meeting a lover, then these problems wouldn’t exist !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    It shows how hard a job it is for the girl to please !

If a girl tries to demonstrate all the tricks she’s learned from the trade, she’ll be branded as following routines. If she doesn’t know all that, she’ll be branded as dead fish !

It’s an interaction between two people ! If one doesn’t make the move, then the other one has to take charge, as simple as that ! Just go in and have fun like meeting a lover, then these problems wouldn’t exist !
    Agree philosophically wilisno and hopefully that results on a good time allround. but I remain conscious of outlaying big $$$ and getting a bang for my buck (sorry) in terms of certain services.

Frankly if a girl had on a sexy dress and wanted to do an erotic seductive dance in front of me I'd be spellbound and watch that for an hour and then realise I hadn't had my dick sucked or got my rocks off!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Working in with the Lady you are seeing and her routine
    For me it’s 10 minutes of conversation and showering
    Some girls don’t want to be in charge but feel obliged
    Touching them and seeing the response
    The time of day... how tired they are
    How tired you are
    The touching and exploring follows after the conversation
    The main event only lasts about ten minutes for me... that’s enough
    It’s the tongue in pussy... cock in mouth... the DFK and the fondling
    That does it for me..spreading that over an hour... anything less is too short for me
    Ten minute shower conversation
    Ten minute main event
    The other 40 minutes is the fun bit
    Most girls enjoy being the centre of attention I’ve found
    My Claytons routine...
    That's interesting LV.

So have I got it right after 10 intro/shower etc you jump straight into 10 mins of fucking ....and the spend 40 mins mutual enjoyment in many forms?

Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Agree philosophically wilisno and hopefully that results on a good time allround. but I remain conscious of outlaying big $$$ and getting a bang for my buck (sorry) in terms of certain services.

Frankly if a girl had on a sexy dress and wanted to do an erotic seductive dance in front of me I'd be spellbound and watch that for an hour and then realise I hadn't had my dick sucked or got my rocks off!
    What’s the difference ?

Even if that happens, you were spellbound at that moment, you like that punt so much and you return another day for a second time, she’s gonna do that erotic dance for you, then you be complaining about her following routine again !

Because that’s all she knows !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast