Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Routine or not .....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    What’s the difference ?

Even if that happens, you were spellbound at that moment, you like that punt so much and you return another day for a second time, she’s gonna do that erotic dance for you, then you be complaining about her following routine again !

Because that’s all she knows !
    The difference is that whilst spellbound at an erotic dance strip, I punt for sex and not a $280 erotic dance strip irrespective of how good it was and how much I enjoyed it; hence the need for some kind of routine for me at least 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    The difference is that whilst spellbound at an erotic dance strip, I punt for sex and not a $280 erotic dance strip irrespective of how good it was and how much I enjoyed it; hence the need for some kind of routine for me at least ��
    So you want routines ! I thought you complained about routines.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So you want routines ! I thought you complained about routines.
    No~ scroll back to my initial post.

Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    No~ scroll back to my initial post.
    If you read through the replies, almost all replies are against routines, hence I made my point !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

If you read through the replies, almost all replies are against routines, hence I made my point !
    I am happy for a girl to go through her routine when I meet her for the first time. If I go back though, it will probably be different.

Speaking with my own experiences: which is quite a lot for RnT but rather limited when it comes to FS!

Firstly with FS: since I don’t go often so hardly ever see any WL more than once (except Milo from 5 Star and that’s long time ago !) therefore , whatever “routines” they did to me was fresh, unique and quite enjoyable! And I wouldn’t cum close to get bored as the same deeds were never repeated ! Every FS to me is an adventure and excitement and exploration of the female bodies and broaden my sexual horizons, so all good ! Besides , as I almost always only see busty girls, so if all fails, there’s always the Spanish to fall back on.

Now for RnT: this is more complicated and for me it could basically boiled down to two situations : the one hour session and the 30 min quickies !!

There were times when my chronic back problems were playing up, massage was a necessity and only the one hour or longer session will do. And I would have gone to legit shops to get it fixed !

Then of course, the horny nature took over and a release in the end became equally important so the search for the therapeutic MLs began: many of them were at Zanadu and old Chequers or Babylon. Then I found this forum and 501 Newtown was like a gold mine. The rest was really just history : so many genuinely skillful massage masters such as Coco, Lisa (HK), Candy, Yuki, Cherry (not the &#127826 Sue and Nina.

And yes, most of them have a set routines which can be modified if my needs are varying. But they gone through their own way so that your whole body is covered including between your legs........ lol.

Then the 30 min quickies - now that’s just anything goes and every man for himself and definitely YMMV !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    saw Nikky at 121 CBD the other day, she was tall and seemed to have good looks and well proportioned body during line up, so I picked her. Big mistake.

she followed a well practiced routine like a hardened massage worker, every move was firm and decisive, eager to please like a whore.

there was no intimate feeling whatsoever, she was plainly doing her job thoroughly & efficiently, not missing a single step, rubbed oil on my dick without asking if I wanted. got me cum quickly.

it was one of the worst sessions, felt like I had been operated on.

btw, she's got heavy tattoos all over, another huge disappointment. only compliment I can give her are her firm white boobs which were luscious to touch & suck on. (no tattoos or any blemish on her boobs, thanks God).

I'm not a routine person that's for sure. I usually like to wash the WL's instead of me because I find it different. I don't mind them washing me but I like to do things like that and even help them set up the room. If I walk out with the wet towels and sheets, I usually let the manager know that I'm happy to help the girl out so they don't think the girl is lazy or not doing her job.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Karen at 533 has a well worn routine and it's fucking great. If your reading this Karen, change nothing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    saw Nikky at 121 CBD the other day, she was tall and seemed to have good looks and well proportioned body during line up, so I picked her. Big mistake.

she followed a well practiced routine like a hardened massage worker, every move was firm and decisive, eager to please like a whore.

there was no intimate feeling whatsoever, she was plainly doing her job thoroughly & efficiently, not missing a single step, rubbed oil on my dick without asking if I wanted. got me cum quickly.

it was one of the worst sessions, felt like I had been operated on.

btw, she's got heavy tattoos all over, another huge disappointment. only compliment I can give her are her firm white boobs which were luscious to touch & suck on. (no tattoos or any blemish on her boobs, thanks God).
    Isn’t that what you’re expecting though?

It’s only clinical when there’s no conversation, otherwise the outcome was exactly what you were expecting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    For RnT, nothing wrong with a routine. Maybe they can switch it up in part 2 to be less of a routine (depends if you are a regular or nor)
    But for FS, probably a bit clinical if all the punts are the same routine. SHould feel like an intimate encounter and not a robotic service.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12