Thread: Anna-diamond waiting to be polished

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Anna-diamond waiting to be polished

Long time lurker, don't punt often, but decided to show gratitude to the forum with a short review on the new Thai girl Anna.

Person's Name : Anna

Establishment : 5 Gerald Street ,Marrickville

Rates : $150 30min with $10 discount on booking

Size/shape : photos on the website are definitely her , nothing more needs to be said. (Thanks No.5 for always using genuine pics)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thailand

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS (didn't try kissing coz I was totally busy enjoying myself so not sure)

Value for money/recommend: 100%, if she is your type.

Note:

I booked Anna probably on her 1st or probably 2nd time working in the shop, so it is understandable that she was a bit cold or nervous (hopefully not because she didn't like me)

Communication:

Not being a native English speaker myself, communication is never a must in my limited punting experience, but still Anna could handle basic conversation.

Shower:

She was probably the only lady I met who kept her towel on all the time while showering me, so the shower part is quite routine without much of foreplay.
    Again, probably because she was shy or nervous, but I guess No.5 could give some instruction when she gets used to it.

Main event:
    Won't elaborate much details. She is definitely GFE type with willingness to serve and genuine reaction, but could be a bit passive. That being said, I can't help recalling how satisfied I was sensationally, both for BJ and FS.

Overall:
    I was worried that Anna might be the kind of girl who would appear on the roster for the first and last time, but luckily it seems that she is working regularly in the shop now. If you are looking for an exciting experience with a lot of chat and services, she might need some time and effort to improve. BUT if you are into guiding the course gently and enjoy the process of exploring and polishing something meant to shine, Anna definitely has the potential.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the review, couldn't find a anna on their website, do you mean annie?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyb View Post
    thanks for the review, couldn't find a anna on their website, do you mean annie?
    For some reason I cannot see on the website either, but they posted it on wechat. Maybe it takes time for them to update the website, but this is a bit weird since they normally would update on both ends pretty much the same time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review.

Quote Originally Posted by mcnightmare View Post
    For some reason I cannot see on the website either, but they posted it on wechat. Maybe it takes time for them to update the website, but this is a bit weird since they normally would update on both ends pretty much the same time.
    Hi bro, pls check our roster here, if her name not on the roster means she not working that day, we also got many other good girls working everyday, the link blow:
    https://no5marrickville.com/#roster
    Last edited by Marrickvill_5; 10-04-2022 at 01:39 PM.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing bro
    Good report

Anna is working today~~~
    Call us to make a booking now 041788812