Thread: Lola....Dubbo private

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lola....Dubbo private

Been very busy lately and finally found time for a punt.
    Choices in the bush are limited. Mostly Asians who practice bait and switch. Send pics of hot young girls and inevitably are twice the age they claim and quite often twice the weight. And very focussed on making as much money as they can with as little effort as possible.
    So when I saw an add for Lola in the local paper advertising as a mature Aussie I thought might be worth checking out. Wasn't sure how mature but seemed upfront with initial enquiries.
    I'm guessing a bit but I'd say 40yrs or so. Nice and curvy...about size 10 or so. Still very attractive and has a beautiful bubbly personality. Loves to chat and have fun.
    Opted for 1/2hr which cost $150. She didn't try to upsell and in fact suggested that time would be sufficient. Could easily have stayed longer as she is such an easy lady to get on with.
    Service far exceeded what most WLs provide for that money out here. DFK, bbbj, daty etc all on the menu. Safe sex only which is fine with me. Very nice massage after and she does know how to massage.
    Finished with a shower together which was nice. As always YMMV but for me a very good experience and I will be back.
    So guys, if you're looking for a good punt around Dubbo, Lola is worth a look. Treat her with respect and she will look after you. And hopefully keep coming back to Dubbo.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi do you have any contact details for her? And does she tour other areas?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She advertises in the local Dubbo newspaper. Ph no is 0424002404.
    Saw her again today. She doesn't clockwatch. Shower with her before and after. Loves a drink and a chat.
    Not sure what her touring schedule is. Going to get expensive if she stays in Dubbo for long. She enjoys what she does and it shows. Not the youngest or most beautiful WL I have ever seen, but still quite acceptable.
    As I said in my previous post, treat her with respect, relax, enjoy yourself and she will give you a very good time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is she near the Zoo?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinBieber View Post
    Is she near the Zoo?
    Hope not in zoo wakwakwak

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinBieber View Post
    Is she near the Zoo?
    Nope. Other side of town in a private house.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Where's the photos

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryPunter View Post
    Been very busy lately and finally found time for a punt.
    Choices in the bush are limited. Mostly Asians who practice bait and switch. Send pics of hot young girls and inevitably are twice the age they claim and quite often twice the weight. And very focussed on making as much money as they can with as little effort as possible.
    So when I saw an add for Lola in the local paper advertising as a mature Aussie I thought might be worth checking out. Wasn't sure how mature but seemed upfront with initial enquiries.
    I'm guessing a bit but I'd say 40yrs or so. Nice and curvy...about size 10 or so. Still very attractive and has a beautiful bubbly personality. Loves to chat and have fun.
    Opted for 1/2hr which cost $150. She didn't try to upsell and in fact suggested that time would be sufficient. Could easily have stayed longer as she is such an easy lady to get on with.
    Service far exceeded what most WLs provide for that money out here. DFK, bbbj, daty etc all on the menu. Safe sex only which is fine with me. Very nice massage after and she does know how to massage.
    Finished with a shower together which was nice. As always YMMV but for me a very good experience and I will be back.
    So guys, if you're looking for a good punt around Dubbo, Lola is worth a look. Treat her with respect and she will look after you. And hopefully keep coming back to Dubbo.
    Are there good privates in the blue mountains region?
    Last edited by DKRVX; 08-05-2021 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Wrong town