Person's Name : Emilee
    Establishment : 227 Broadway
    Date visited : Mid November
    Size/shape : Curvy size 8 toned body Natural C cup
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai
    Services Provided : Massage + NHJ
    Value for money/recommend? : Yes
    My experience/comments :
    227 Broadway is on my way home so I thought I’ll check this place since they had few good reviews. I looked at the website and Emilee’s description caught my eye so booked via wechat for an hour.
    This place is good for me since I can park easily at Broadway shopping center and walk to the shops. Walked in saw receptionist mentioned to her booking with Emilee and he asked me to wait in the waiting room as she will be 10 mins late.
    Bit later guy came in said she is ready and I sorted out the finances and in few mins she came as introduced herself and took me to the room. The place is well kept and rooms are huge with showers and my room even had a spa bath. Not sure if that’s been used.
    First impressions:
    Emilee is very pretty and has got a very cheeky streak to her. Oh if you are not a tattoo fan she is not the girl as she has got few large tattoos. But they are all pretty cool. Her English is pretty good, very easy to have a decent conversation.
    Part 1:
    I have asked for a hard massage and she did deliver. On the website she is rated as 8 and I could easily rate her the same.
    Part 2:
    Transition to part 2 was pretty good lots of teasing and touching. Oil massage followed by the talcum powder body 2 body was a nice touch. She did back and front body slides and the way she kept eye contact while on top of me was sexy as hell. And she came close to my face and looked in to my eyes and whispered “you can come on my tits” .. gees I nearly came at that point.
    Of cause I obliged and follow through with a nice Spanish session and she was amazing.
    The whole experience was a very pleasant one for me so for sure I’ll go back to see her soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review! I'm looking for a good spanish these days! I might check 227 Broadway then!

Banned
    Emilee appears not to be on roster any longer