Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Weird Experience

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Weird Experience

So what happened was, I’ve been reading about a highly rated RNT place with a highly rated Thai girl which obviously loads of other punters here have experienced before. Went in, paid the pineapples. Then when she stepped in, I realised she’s a trans. Ive worked in Thailand for a good 5 years before and I can confidently distinguished a trans. The way they move, the voice and general body language. With some basic Thai I engaged her in some conversation, and up until she had my cock in her hand only then yes she said yes she chopped of her dick so no more ladyboy shes a real girl now. Finished in her hands but felt abit weird inside. Then later i went to a brothel and fucked a REAL girl.

So do you guys think its ok for a shop to advertise a girl but shes actually a trans? Well technically she is a girl. Ahh i dont know. Just throwing this out to the other brothers here what do you guys think.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think it's totally unacceptable. The shop need to be transparent about who they are employing.

i can take a good guess who that is!! lol

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    “ The way they move, the voice and general body language.”

Unreal how bro’s can’t see it. I mean especially working in a RnT seeing a chick like that, oh well haha. Does it really matter in this day and age? I’m sure all the bros who she’s jerked off that read this forum who never questioned it at the time, will either do some soul searching or just chalk this one up as, ‘Yep, well I just got wanked off by a (former) man’

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    i can take a good guess who that is!! lol
    I recon I know too!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Satantoofuuu View Post
    So what happened was, I’ve been reading about a highly rated RNT place with a highly rated Thai girl which obviously loads of other punters here have experienced before. Went in, paid the pineapples. Then when she stepped in, I realised she’s a trans. Ive worked in Thailand for a good 5 years before and I can confidently distinguished a trans. The way they move, the voice and general body language. With some basic Thai I engaged her in some conversation, and up until she had my cock in her hand only then yes she said yes she chopped of her dick so no more ladyboy shes a real girl now. Finished in her hands but felt abit weird inside. Then later i went to a brothel and fucked a REAL girl.

So do you guys think its ok for a shop to advertise a girl but shes actually a trans? Well technically she is a girl. Ahh i dont know. Just throwing this out to the other brothers here what do you guys think.
    Ok, we've finally got a trained eye to inspect the goods. Let's put the whole thing to rest right here and now.

This girl that you booked, does she go by the name M*** at a shop that's just east of HP?

Quote Originally Posted by rubit moore View Post
    “ The way they move, the voice and general body language.”

Unreal how bro’s can’t see it. I mean especially working in a RnT seeing a chick like that, oh well haha. Does it really matter in this day and age? I’m sure all the bros who she’s jerked off that read this forum who never questioned it at the time, will either do some soul searching or just chalk this one up as, ‘Yep, well I just got wanked off by a (former) man’

Bro, I reckon it matters even more in this day and age. Every group and subgroup of people now have to fight for their rights as loud as they can because everyone is now equal.

We absolutely must standup for what we want, and not just take whatever is dished our way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Many years ago I fucked a tranny without realising. Only afterwards when I thought about it, it hit me.

From then onwards, I've learnt and can spot the difference between a trans and a woman. I'm not bitter about it but I wish that the business told me.

Yes, pussy felt weird and always needed to lube up. Always covered the pussy area with her hand while fucking her. Fake high pitched voice, shit like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Babewatch View Post
    I recon I know too!
    Tell me she has small man nipples...

Look some bros here couldn't care less, they just enjoy their service so good for them.

But yeah Mi*** keeps her girl voice until she is drunk then her man voice comes up. Saw it on an Insta post once.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Tell me she has small man nipples...

Look some bros here couldn't care less, they just enjoy their service so good for them.

But yeah Mi*** keeps her girl voice until she is drunk then her man voice comes up. Saw it on an Insta post once.
    Wait, hold on a sec. Did you just type one too many asterisks or have I got my bearings all wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Wait, hold on a sec. Did you just type one too many asterisks or have I got my bearings all wrong?
    haha, sorry goldfish, I over typed. She sure gets a lot of attention in this forum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    But guys, the OP said this was a Thai girl. The M*** referred to is majority Korean. She certainly doesn't look Thai.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    100% ts/post op needs to be disclosed by the shop. Some people are into that not me though.

Quote Originally Posted by LBW1959 View Post
    But guys, the OP said this was a Thai girl. The M*** referred to is majority Korean. She certainly doesn't look Thai.
    Well, I once got conned into booking a J girl with an agency that turned out to be a Thai post-op LB. It was one of the weirdest punts in my life. She was nonsensically uttering random Japanese words at totally the wrong times just to try to appear like a J girl. Even with my extremely limited Japanese vocabulary I could tell she was putting on a show.

So, I wouldn't put it past them not to lie about nationality. That "side lie" sort of makes it less likely someone would suspect that they were a Thai LB because being Thai immediately sets off some alarms. Couple that with the up-close physical signs it becomes highly likely they'd be found out.

she is half Korean and half thai, but she speaks fluent thai so I think identifies as Thai. Maybe the Korean side is all the plastic surgery bit. lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    it obviously matters to a lot of customers and forum members here, so yes it's a big deal and they should disclose it. For some it may be a selling point. Yes they feel female and are legitimately female and hate being male. But they are also factually former males with penises and this is an artificial construct. I for one would rather know so I can choose to avoid. They have their rights. We have ours too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    For a lot of the pre-op TS girls it’s a selling point and they charge a premium, esp if they’re hot.

Not sure about post op tho.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ok, we've finally got a trained eye to inspect the goods. Let's put the whole thing to rest right here and now.

This girl that you booked, does she go by the name M*** at a shop that's just east of HP?
    Quote Originally Posted by ParramattaRiver View Post
    For a lot of the pre-op TS girls it’s a selling point and they charge a premium, esp if they’re hot.

Not sure about post op tho.
    Thai girl H**** RNT shop with bolt ons. I have half the mind to just say who it is but you know nobody gets into this business willingly and i dont wanna be the one that'll deprive her of her income. What ever it is, moving forward no more Thai girls for me.

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    …does she go by the name M*** at a shop that's just east of HP?
    M***…… Male??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anymore clues as to who this is? Or could someone DM if you don’t want to post publicly?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast