Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting away with it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Getting away with it

So maybe I am overthinking this but how does everyone get away with it?

A couple of times I have seen RNT places when blind drunk with big nights out but my partner notices my scent when I get home and it has raises suspicions. I took a shower when I got home once and it made the suspicions even worse.

How the hell do you deal with that? She knows all my friends and pretty much knows what I am up to all the time. I am probably an extra paranoid person which doesn't help the situation.

I mean yeah I can get away with making the odd time here and there but taking a shower the second I get home is suspicious. Only so many times I can do that.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Maybe you can start to really make showering after-work a part of your daily habit. Just give some excuse, like someone told you (don't say you read it or she'll ask you for the proof!) your current usual shower time is not a healthy habit, etc.

And best to start this when you haven't just gone punting so you don't give anything away due to guilt!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Get a gym membership and work out either before or after it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Cut down on punting and be more selective on days where you know you can shower etc or pick a place with a shower . Go have some food after and spill it on yourself even

Junior Member(有D料到)
    well, it helps if you're a believable liar.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is it the oil that smells?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Magma View Post

A couple of times I have seen RNT places when blind drunk with big nights out but my partner notices my scent when I get home and it has raises suspicions. I took a shower when I got home once and it made the suspicions even worse.

How the hell do you deal with that? She knows all my friends and pretty much knows what I am up to all the time. I am probably an extra paranoid person which doesn't help the situation.

I mean yeah I can get away with making the odd time here and there but taking a shower the second I get home is suspicious. Only so many times I can do that.
    You can come to my house and have a shower before going home.

I only charge you the soap. The water is free.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magma View Post

what's wrong with getting a massage? just tell her. i'm sure it will be fine

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    what's wrong with getting a massage? just tell her. i'm sure it will be fine
    You can do this if you actually do have a legit place that you go to and you alternate between going there and the RNT place. Otherwise you'll be in trouble when she says she wants to go there with you.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    "Getting away with it". I am torn between whether the Electronic or James song is better.
    Both brilliant.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMural123 View Post
    Is it the oil that smells?
    Don't know, she has some super sense of smell or something.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Maybe you can start to really make showering after-work a part of your daily habit. Just give some excuse, like someone told you (don't say you read it or she'll ask you for the proof!) your current usual shower time is not a healthy habit, etc.

And best to start this when you haven't just gone punting so you don't give anything away due to guilt!
    I do need to get back into the gym a lot. I used to go 2 times a day and for extended period so I guess that all works and I would just shower when I got home.

I guess the guilt thing is major with me, maybe I am just not built for it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This may be a new issue for me now. Just retired from the workforce, used to be able to organise a good R&T session during the workday, but difficult to explain a couple of hours disappearance now! Maybe going to practice my golf swing on the driving range?? Would need to have that shower to freshen up after all that golf exercise!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LBW1959 View Post
    ! Maybe going to practice my golf swing on the driving range?? Would need to have that shower to freshen up after all that golf exercise!
    That's a totally factual statement that wpuld pass a lie detector... But you ARE practising your "swing" using your "putt" to try and get a "hole" in one!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post
    That's a totally factual statement that wpuld pass a lie detector... But you ARE practising your "swing" using your "putt" to try and get a "hole" in one!
    You'd be trying to get "one in a hole" LOL.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think it's the pheromones of another woman she smells. Sounds like your partner has strong intuition - nope, you can't get away with it! lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    You can come to my house and have a shower before going home.

I only charge you the soap. The water is free.
    Why do I feel like I’d end up on a website.

Taking up the Gym or swimming would be a good excuse. It could even be coming home smelling clean that’s the give away

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This may be a new issue for me now. Just retired from the workforce, used to be able to organise a good R&T session during the workday, but difficult to explain a couple of hours disappearance now! Maybe going to practice my golf swing on the driving range?? Would need to have that shower to freshen up after all that golf exercise!
    develop more hobbies for retired life, bush walking, fishing, bowling etc. Use some of the slot for your other hobby.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tread carefully. Most women can smell things us men cannot.

The worst is when the ML/WL uses strong cheap perfume and it lingers on you or cheap lipstick smeared on you, then you're fucked.

Be careful, that is all I can say.

Fishing is one of the best excuse. Because it takes time (easily you can go 3 hours 4 hours fishing and people still believe in you)and you will have plenty excuse to not bringing the catch home. Even better when you first start make those excuse. Go punting and then drive to nearest beach. Splash sea water here and there to your clothes, and it is a good one as well to masking the smell if your wife has a good nose , go home and said something "hon, I didn't catch anything today, so hard"

After a while you can use
    1. No fish because of windy
    2. No fish because all undersized
    3. No fish because crowded
    4. No fish because plenty boat traffic
    Etc etc

But you need to learn how to fish to make it believable, that's the price.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast