Thread: Any info on Jasmine 227 Broadway Vitality Charm Massage?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Any info on Jasmine 227 Broadway Vitality Charm Massage?

I've been eyeing her name for a while in the roster, she seems fairly popular. Vietnamese girl born in Australia, i love Asian girls with perfect english accents because i mostly like hand stuff and sexy talk. I don't think i'll find a similar girl who will do this for that price.

Also anyone know if they have rooms that have normal lights, rather red right.

Banned
    Jasmine is an attractive no nonsense Kinda girl
    When she began her massage was outstanding and an excellent Pt 2 followed
    These days her focus is Pt2.... massage is still good but not as good
    Jasmine runs the show... you get to enjoy it
    227 is well run and clean. Rooms are large and each has a shower
    Lighting is normal
    For me it’s the benchmark Salon along with CBD Style in Pitt st

Quote Originally Posted by kingmike View Post
    I've been eyeing her name for a while in the roster, she seems fairly popular. Vietnamese girl born in Australia, i love Asian girls with perfect english accents because i mostly like hand stuff and sexy talk. I don't think i'll find a similar girl who will do this for that price.

Also anyone know if they have rooms that have normal lights, rather red right.
    She has been reviewed a few times, you should look it up under the prefix 227 Broadway!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    She has been reviewed a few times, you should look it up under the prefix 227 Broadway!
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Jasmine is an attractive no nonsense Kinda girl
    When she began her massage was outstanding and an excellent Pt 2 followed
    These days her focus is Pt2.... massage is still good but not as good
    Jasmine runs the show... you get to enjoy it
    227 is well run and clean. Rooms are large and each has a shower
    Lighting is normal
    For me it’s the benchmark Salon along with CBD Style in Pitt st
    Cheers for the info Mr. Labia, 227 is very well run and clean one of the classiest shops i've been to, building is aged but immaculately aged with a classy look and feel. Jasmine is one of the most beautiful girls i've ever met and had the chance to speak to, good massage too. I can't imagine her massage being even more outstanding, i have to see that! Had a pleasant conversation with Jasmine too and a pleasant experience over all. She is a bit hard to book though. The shop has a crazy competitive price at $125 an hour specially at a convenient CBD location.

@AHLUNGOR yeah i noticed actually, cheers yeah there did end up having a lot of info Ms. Jasmine she's tremendous and deservingly popular. It seems a slightly younger Jasmine took the forums by storm in 2018. There's rumours of another shop but i don't know what to believe, it would be nice if i could book her another day but it doesn't make sense she is so popular at 227 she could double her money doing doing another day(she was doing 2 days but atm she's doing 1).

Sorry for the late reply guys. Appreciate the info.

Banned
    Jasmine is a clever girl and knows she can't do this type of work forever
    So rather than do more work it is likely she has found a work/life balance at two days
    She may also be studying

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by helloworld69 View Post
    This is false - she works at sussex star as Hanna around 3-4 a week. I use to see her quite a bit and she says she loves making money and spending it she was studying but delayed it to work more.
    No... it’s not false... it was true at the time she told me.. at the time Jaz was re evaluating her life
    It appears she has changed direction
    I haven’t spoken with her for awhile... I was getting emotionally attached to her... so I withdrew
    Whatever she is doing... wherever she is doing it.. I wish her well

Banned
    I've seen her at both I didn't know she was the same person at 227 but was surprised to see it was her (I was after an ABV).

I don't know how you want me to verify? Take photos of her working at both shops or something?

There are numerous of posts on here saying she's the same person just search jasmin or hanna.
    I edited my post ... it was a little terse

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In Jasmine's early days at 227 back in 2018 she worked at 227 3 days a week and was studying the rest of the time.

She then took a pause with her studies in either later 2018 early 2019 and started working at Sussex Star.

This became more of a full-time thing for her starting with her 2 days at 227 and 3 days at Sussex Star then she realised she can make more money at SS then 227 so cut back to 1 day at 227 and spends the rest of the of her time at SS.

She told me the boss at SS is more relaxed then 227 so the girls can do whatever they like in the room service wise.

She had Been working 6 days a week since Covid lockdown restrictions were eased but cutting back over xmas

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DanThePuntingMan View Post
    In Jasmine's early days at 227 back in 2018 she worked at 227 3 days a week and was studying the rest of the time.

She then took a pause with her studies in either later 2018 early 2019 and started working at Sussex Star.

This became more of a full-time thing for her starting with her 2 days at 227 and 3 days at Sussex Star then she realised she can make more money at SS then 227 so cut back to 1 day at 227 and spends the rest of the of her time at SS.

She told me the boss at SS is more relaxed then 227 so the girls can do whatever they like in the room service wise.

She had Been working 6 days a week since Covid lockdown restrictions were eased but cutting back over xmas
    Hahaha The big time loser is back...did u go back on your knees beg her nd kiss her feet haha?
    She probably had taken u back by now? Good dog haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Hahaha The big time loser is back...did u go back on your knees beg her nd kiss her feet haha?
    Been seeing Kim - Viet @ 42G, Mia - Oz @ Vixen 271 & tried Felicia, VietnameseABV at 227

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DanThePuntingMan View Post
    Been seeing Kim - Viet @ 42G, Mia - Oz @ Vixen 271 & tried Felicia, VietnameseABV at 227
    So what that tell me? You are a well-behaved good dog now..and had moved on?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So what that tell me? You are a well-behaved good dog now..and had moved on?
    Stop calling me a dog.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Right on mate. This guy - with his multiple aliases had major axe to grind with Jasmine for some reason / nobody should believe anything he writes. Has been caught out lying about her before. Think she has called him on it in her one and only post on this forum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey mate tried pming you asking how Felicia compares to jasmin amongst other things however says your inbox is full...
    Hey mate,
    You can try again to PM. I've cleared my inbox

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looks like Jasmine / Hanna has quit the industry. She not on either 227 Broadway or Sussex Star roster.
    Hadn’t seen her for while …… but she was awesome. Think I was one of her first customers when she start at 227. It was only my second punt. Saw nobody else for few years. I really wish her well. If anyone know if she moved to another shop - please tell me. Catching up with her would be awesome.
    Stay gorgeous, Jasmine - you will be missed😊

Shop Owner
    Hi dear all,

Jasmine now has an office job and that is her main job. She said she might be able to come back to work occasionally after the new year. If she comes back and you are still keen to see her, I can send you a message 2-3 weeks early in advance.

I recommend you try June, Penny, Kimi, Tracy who are all like Jasmine. A lot of Jasmines' regular customers are now coming back often to see these girls.
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Langdale View Post
    Looks like Jasmine / Hanna has quit the industry. She not on either 227 Broadway or Sussex Star roster.
    Hadn’t seen her for while …… but she was awesome. Think I was one of her first customers when she start at 227. It was only my second punt. Saw nobody else for few years. I really wish her well. If anyone know if she moved to another shop - please tell me. Catching up with her would be awesome.
    Stay gorgeous, Jasmine - you will be missed😊
    Hanna is back from her Holiday and was on the SS roster yesterday.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    where do you find ss roster

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hanna at jk queen