Thread: Chatswood private - Rossie

Senior Member(無間使者)

Chatswood private - Rossie

Person's Name: Rosie? Rossie? On their WeChat it is Rossie

Establishment: private massage in Chatswood

Date of Visit: November 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: WeChat juliet_is_here

Phone: 0405118928

Hours of Business: not sure exactly, I normally do bookings in the afternoon

Rates: $170 for 60mins

Size/shape: tiny but with curves in the right place, B-ish cups

Nationality or Ethnicity: Asian

Services Provided: Massage + NHJ

Value for money/recommend?: Yes but always remember YMMV

Tried apple the first time and this time switched to Rosie. She is a petite girl ~155cm? Long hair, great body, nice firm butt, friendly and smiling girl.

Arrived a bit before booking time but all good, was shown upstairs to the room with the ensuite. I honestly prefer the private for this reason, you are entering an apartment complex, not a shop so going in and out is much easier.

Massage was good, not the best but still would rate it around 7/10 she focused on where I asked to after a long week of work. Her English was good enough to hold a normal conversation and throw in some jokes in there. While massaging the legs she always remembers to tease you and touch you where it matters.

I asked for part 2 to start, and off come her clothes. Again, her silhouette is great, if you are into petite girls, soft but firm boobs (no enhancement) and butt then you will not be disappointed.

She begins with a nice catbath while stroking me at a nice rythm while lying next to me. Asks me what I like and how I like things and genuinely tried to please me according to my demands - not mechanical at all which for me is a great thing. After a while she mounted me and started to stroke me faster and with a nice grip while simulating CG. After a few minutes of this bliss I blew my load right there.

I haven't really asked what extra she has as I normally don't on the first visit. I normally prefer to see if I like their services overall enough before moving further, and I'm sure she does have some. She never pushed me or pressured me to take any.

WIR? Yes absolutely, although I'm interested in Hannah / inzhu. This place is becoming more and more busy though so better to book in advance.

Compared to apple who I went for the first time it defo felt more like a GFE, and their skillset are different. While Apple is more the edging master, she is more like someone you would want to be with if you want to relax and have a nice finish.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review Tomash, was $170 a bit expensive for an hour with HJ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    Just try it , worth every cent..............

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    Honestly no I did not find it too expensive, the service was solid, along with apple's. One of the best ML experiences around. I also rather pay a bit more for a private setting than shops. But remember YMMV but looking at the reviews on this forum, most people had great experiences so they must be doing something right.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Just try it , worth every cent..............
    What is so good about about it as it is very expensive for only NHJ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hj, bodyslide n shower together
    Private unit
    Wat more do u want
    Young mid 20 girls

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hj, bodyslide n shower together
    Private unit
    Wat more do u want
    Young mid 20 girls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    I don't think it's expensive. you can pass their service if you think it's too expensive for you to afford. How you think expensive if you never tried? they charge $115 for 30 mins including nhj and bodyslide which normally cost extra at shop. also it's private where we have more privacy and much cleaner that at shop. from my experience there, it's worth! great service!

Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Serious, if you think it's expensive, just jog on pal. No one cares if you think it is expensive or not. It is what it is.